Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,703 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

How Long Does It Takes To Travel From Abia To Delta. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long Does It Takes To Travel From Abia To Delta. (3214 Views)

The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? / See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Takes To Travel From Abia To Delta. by Gooddayt(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2015
Please Nairalanders Help me out here.
I want to go on a Trip to Abia State.
And i don't Know how long i could stay inside a Bus before i get to Abia.
Because i have not been their before, please tell how Long it takes and Also How Much it Takes to for Tranport too(From Delta to Abia).
Please help.
Re: How Long Does It Takes To Travel From Abia To Delta. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2015
4hrs barring any issue
Re: How Long Does It Takes To Travel From Abia To Delta. by Gooddayt(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2015
Wow 4hrs, And How does it Cost.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS / In Jamaica / Will You Give Up Your Nationality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.