Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Olamide Reveals The Real Meaning Of Shakitibobo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Reveals The Real Meaning Of Shakitibobo (5297 Views)

Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks / T-Pain Dancing Shakitibobo At Heineken Event In Lagos / Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Reveals The Real Meaning Of Shakitibobo by ujoseph006: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerian rapper and YBNL boss, Olamide has finally opened up on what inspired his May 2015 hit single, ‘Shakiti bobo’. In an interview with veteran filmmaker, Tunde Kelani a few weeks ago, Olamide disclosed that the title was motivated by a local nursery rhyme he grew up hearing in his Bariga neighborhood.

He also spoke on how he ventured into the music industry while revealing that King Sunny Ade, Jay Z, 2face and K1 De Ultimate are some of his mentors. The interview was conducted in Yoruba language by the prolific cinematographer who recently launched his online television channel.

Lalasticlala ishilove

Posted by 9jaflaver

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/olamide-finally-reveals-the-true-meaning-of-shakitibobo/

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reveals The Real Meaning Of Shakitibobo by ujoseph006: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Posted by 9jaflaver.com

Re: Olamide Reveals The Real Meaning Of Shakitibobo by olabisi0593(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Innovation by baddoo
Re: Olamide Reveals The Real Meaning Of Shakitibobo by Dubemkelly(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2015
I can't argue, we love hippie and tintingbadun music in 9ja...m
Re: Olamide Reveals The Real Meaning Of Shakitibobo by Afrok(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Op, where is the meaning nah? shocked
U can lie for Africa eh

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Reveals The Real Meaning Of Shakitibobo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nice

Re: Olamide Reveals The Real Meaning Of Shakitibobo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Twizzy30:
wah abt phyno ?
both sings rubbish but olimide is worst!
pls wars d meaning of sneh? Dats absolutely rubishh!!! Nigerians don't have good music sense! only but a few.. and yet those few arnt getting the accolades they desrve
Re: Olamide Reveals The Real Meaning Of Shakitibobo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Twizzy30:
wah abt phyno ?
both sings rubbish but olimide is worst!
pls wars d meaning of sneh? Dats absolutely rubishh!!! Nigerians don't have good music sense! only but a few.. and yet those few arnt getting the accolades they desrve
Re: Olamide Reveals The Real Meaning Of Shakitibobo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Some people can argue abt celebrities and start giving so muxh fact as if dem dey close to d person,
GetALife @Nobody
Your monicker says it all abt u u r a nobody das y u know too much abt somebody.
My own na too hear better music wetin concern me with award wey him win how much I get out of it na me dey even buy him music

(1) (Reply)

If You Are To Slap Her For #10 Million Naira, Will You? / Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife, Olori Ola Runs From The Palace, Dating MC Oluomo / Top 5 Most Beautiful Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.