Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos (49936 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time weddingcry
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by Trapnews: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
basketbrain:
My name is Akinmuda Oluwafemi, presently a 500level
medical student of the college of Medicine, university of
lagos. October 19 2007, at the age of 15, I alongside
Mercy Richards, Yetunde Brown and Henry Akahara
represented Nigeria at the House of Commons, London to
participate in the world slavery youth debate. We
returned back to Nigeria with Gold medals.
An Evidence of good performance and representation of
the federal republic of Nigeria. Only Henry Akahara was
granted scholarship by the lagos state government under
the administration of Governor Raji fashola to study in
the UK... he claimed to have been the only one that went
for the debate and won the medal and the lagos state
government without making further investigations
granted him. I remember, the director of the British
council called a meeting with we all and our parents to be
quiet that in due time we would be called. Till now,
nothing. I'm just reminiscing, next year I would be a
doctor, do I want to serve this country?Does this country
have anything to offer?
Even when you go the extra mile to represent and honour
this country at different levels and you still are not
appreciated, I ask myself is it worth it being a Nigerian?
On second thoughts however, is it just the PDP
government that was so selfish and corrupt and won't
recognise an award for excellence from the highest level
"The Queen of England Herself" courtesy LORD John
Prescott? Is it worth is being a Nigerian Google
"kemishia Kelly" she was a participant, ever since
recognised by Jamaica as a participant. Even wikipedia
recognises her. All other people that participated in the
debate today are recognised for their excellence and hold
strong posts in their various countries.
And here I am, just reminiscing. I just want all Nigerians
to read this, and think of it over and over.... So in all I just
want this to go public, and let all Nigerians feel my pain,
and lookout for this APC administration. Would they
prove me wrong about my feeling as a Nigerian? Do they
appreciate excellence?? Time would tell.

shocked Seriously?

Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by nkemjacob2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
So na una dey block road, abi becos say una come wedding. Nigerians we sabi waste resource... Expecially govt wey dey clamor for change.... C as police, army, lasma park as if say dem do military inauguration
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:
too ugly grin

wish u same dear
Lmao.... My jagabon? cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by midehi2(f): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Lmao.... My jagabon? cheesy
your jagabon too ugly jor grin
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by rafcrown(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
REALLY?SHINE YOUR EYES WELL ,WELL.WORK PREMIT?
poryby:

Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:

your jagabon too ugly jor grin
chai this girl o. No let my APC e- supporters here you o. cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by olanje: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Where are the parents of the missing Chibok girls? and why are they not crying out again? or hv they suddenly found their girls without letting Nigerians know? and where is Abubaka Shekau?Oby Ezekwesilli is not campaigning again ,
All this questions is what i expect Nigerians to ask Where are the parents of the missing Chibok girls? and why are they not crying out again? or hv they suddenly found their girls without letting Nigerians know? and where is Abubaka Shekau?Oby Ezekwesilli is not campaigning again ,
All this questions is what i expect BUHARI
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by midehi2(f): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
chai this girl o. No let my APC e- supporters here you o. cheesy
if they come, i will hide in your arms cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
I like the picture. Almost everyone is smiling. cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Make me big Lord
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:
if they come, i will hide in your arms cheesy
Lol... Oya na. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by omogidi234(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Congratulation to the newly Wed. By the way, you mean Aisha was in town yesterday and roads were not closed?
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by FacelessPatriot: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Aisha shook hands with Ambode...Her husband should learn
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by midehi2(f): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... Oya na. grin
ayam comings cheesy you know your arms are always warm cool
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by midehi2(f): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
omogidi234:
Congratulation to the newly Wed. By the way, you mean Aisha was in town yesterday and roads were not closed?
that means she does not want paparazi always
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:

ayam comings cheesy you know your arms are always warm cool
Oh really? Now am flattered. cool
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by midehi2(f): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Oh really? Now am flattered. cool
fact!
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
homirefacuny:

Make baba leave that thing jare.... Those kind of women need youngie to refuel their oil. grin
yes o..Baba no dey fire the woman well well again self and she still dey very floagable
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by tunatrezy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Owabe politician
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by lastpage: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians want development not celeb pictures please.

[size=14pt]Enemy of Progress!

na so E pain una reach! shocked shocked grin grin grin

Kontinue to #WAIL[/size]

Lastpage!

Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:
fact!
Just can't wait to kiss Your lips kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by midehi2(f): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Just can't wait to kiss Your lips kiss
cool

your tempting lips cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by lastpage: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
omogidi234:

There is a huge difference between Aisha who is at home "in-power" and firmly under the control of her husband ...

... and that other overbearing one who came to Lagos and they had to prevent the DANA Airlines plane from landing until it crashed-landed at Iju area of Lagos, after running out of fuel due to endless "circling and waiting for landing clearance" because a "fat Shepopotamus" wants to take off at the airport!
Everybody on-board that DANA Airlines plane got burnt to death!

Closing Lagos because the wife of a President is around, belongs to the era of "I never had shoes"...

NEVER AGAIN! ...NEVER!! Good riddance to BAD RUBBISH

Lastpage!

Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by lakeside30: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Henrypraise:
I av bin sayin it, once de notice d polity is gettin heated up by dia incompetence, de release pictures.

N dos pple callin Fayose's name, I sorry for una.

If it were Fayose releasing pictures, he probably will release sumtin like: "Fayose queues wit Nigerians to buy fuel" or "Fayose arrives a wedding on bicycle

I hope u understand d diff between d pictures Fayose releases n d ones ur change mantra pple release.

Are u sure u arw okay,cant make any sense with ur epistle above
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by midehi2(f): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
lastpage:

There is a huge difference between Aisha who is at home "in-power" and firmly under the control of her husband ...

... and that other overbearing one who came to Lagos and they had to prevent the DANA Airlines plane from landing until it crashed-landed at Iju area of Lagos, after running out of fuel due to endless "circling and waiting for landing clearance" because a "fat Shepopotamus" wants to take off at the airport!
Everybody on-board that DANA Airlines plane got burnt to death!

Closing Lagos because the wife of a President is around, belongs to the era of "I never had shoes"...

NEVER AGAIN! ...NEVER!! Good riddance to BAD RUBBISH

Lastpage!
you are damn hilarious cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:

cool

your tempting lips cheesy
Lol... Really? You have a good lips too. Don't ask how I got to know grin
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by Tczar(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pretty first lady
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by midehi2(f): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... Really? You have a good lips too. Don't ask how I got to know grin
Ouch! shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by lastpage: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
olanje:
Where are the parents of the missing Chibok girls? and why are they not crying out again? or hv they suddenly found their girls without letting Nigerians know? and where is Abubaka Shekau?Oby Ezekwesilli is not campaigning again ,
All this questions is what i expect Nigerians to ask Where are the parents of the missing Chibok girls? and why are they not crying out again? or hv they suddenly found their girls without letting Nigerians know? and where is Abubaka Shekau?Oby Ezekwesilli is not campaigning again ,
All this questions is what i expect BUHARI

The Parents of the girls have been told the truth .... by their President, Muhamadu Buhari: The fate of the girls cannot be fully determined until Boko terrorists are annihilated completely.

They know Buhari is firing on all cylinders, on this Boko issue and they know they are not been deceived.

Thus, they are "anxiously waiting" and following events as they unfold.

Since they are not #WAILERS who wail over nothing ...nor SaTANoids who are "PAID #WAILERS"..... you should not expect to find them #Wailing ceaselessly like... undecided undecided undecided

You can #WAIL.... if that was your intention, Buhari has his Headphones on!
. grin grin

Lastpage!

Re: Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:

Ouch! shocked
Lol..Yeah. It makes more eager to see. Wana have some rest, chart you later. Cheers!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.