Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay (16547 Views)

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by umares: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
maddman:
APC IS A SHITTY AND FU)KIN PARTY...

BURANTASHI IS A JOKER

BUHARI IS AN ILLITERATE
. You always comment like an idiot,msheew is a mad sef.
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by sasquareT(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. That's what he Insinuate. I know that dude very well
Have u heard of this adage?.......what you use to measure disgrace and shame for somebody that will be used to measure back unto you in seven fold.
I see karma taking it full course on this present admistration, if PDP were to criticise this admistration the way they did to them by now APC for don confuse pass this one, but then PDP understand this game more than them that is why they just leave the work for Nigerian to do for them.
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by Prinzemel(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
dustmalik:

That question should be directed at Jonathan and Dasuki, not Buhari.
is GEJ still the CIC?, for months now have you Heard anything like arms procurement? Where do they get ammunition after they have exhausted GEJ's stock?.
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
See The Top 20 Most Beautiful Women In The World{photos}

http://naijapols..com.ng/2015/11/top-20-most-beautiful-women-in-world.html
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by bonechamberlain(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:
God is punishing Buhari for asking Chad to help after insulting Jonathan when he tried to enlist Chadian help

Buhari is under curse for getting power through blood letting

The price of oil is down

Chad has abandoned us as BH wipe out our troops

JP Morgan delist Nigeria

Western Powers reported Nigeria to WTO

Etc angry
remember their prediction of disintegration, GEJ surprised them by that singular phone call . but buhari might fulfill the prediction
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by porka: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oya, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd), come and deal with Chad the way you dealt with them while you were a mere GOC in Jos during the Maitasene uprising.

Come and show them pepper again.

You are now the commander-in-chief thankfully, no need to take authority from anyone.

You told us severally that Chad will feel the pulse of your will. It's now time to show them, not tomorrow, not next week. Right now.

Invade their country already.

Those 'weaklings', Shagari and Jonathan are not there again now. We have you as the ultimate warrior now.
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by KOLZY(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
All na story
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by dBard: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
The Chadian have always stood to gain from the Boko haram debacle and so far, they've been playing the game perfectly.
It's always bin presumptive n naive of d new government to expect full cooperation from them even with the previous experiences.

All the best to the troops tho
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by franudi: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
dustmalik:

You are very very foolish.
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by franudi: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
I don't want to insult any one today cos am in good mood but you left me with no option. Read my lips"You are Biafra Bastard", go get a life Mtchewww.
This thing you said now cannot cancel the truth.This country is in a very bad shape now.
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by princefaculty(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Its only Nigeria of all exposed and 'advanced' countries that will give timeframe for conquering terrorism/insurgency, not even the most sophisticated and most advanced-- the USA. Its a pity that APC still assume the insurgency thing with the electioneering campaign eye.

Nothing is hidden under the sun, watch out for more mind blowing and nerve wrecking revelations of APC's deception.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by franudi: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
ibedun:

Why are these Eastern cunts hyperventilating?
Your foolishness is factory fitted. How did you know that the comentators are from the east?
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by ajepako(f): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Ops, am still searching for where the some one said soldiers are still missing You people and Hatred towards this administration Eh?

Dude, hatred towards this administration? I don't think so..

Read sahara reporter and The Nation during PDP era..

That's the REAL definition of hatred towards a person and party..

What I see here , if you call it 'hatred' is subtle not blatant like SR
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by ajepako(f): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
sasquareT:

Have u heard of this adage?.......what you use to measure disgrace and shame for somebody that will be used to measure back unto you in seven fold.
I see karma taking it full course on this present admistration, if PDP were to criticise this admistration the way they did to them by now APC for don confuse pass this one, but then PDP understand this game more than them that is why they just leave the work for Nigerian to do for them.

Six Guilders and Origins for you dude!

You nailed it..
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
hinwazaka:
This country we call our own, will become so hot for the APC that they will wish they never dreamt of power. Insha Allah, they will all burn.

Stupido! Simply stupid, awesomely silly!
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by ebonytarki(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Where is dis END TIME guy?
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by Lekan247: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by Kennydoc(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
dustmalik:

Buhari has been in power for 6 months. He set a deadline of December for the eradication of Boko Haram.
Now I ask you, is it that he has not spent money on the army and MNJTF for the eradication of BH in 6 months, yet he gave them a target?
If he has, why are they running out of ammunition, and why should the question be directed at Jonathan and Dasuki?

1 Like

Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by bikefab(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Reality is beginning to dawn on these clowns in power.
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by bank2k4real(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
December sales and promo is on, get all the items at a cheaper rate and get your free gift,
Check my signature below for more details

https://m.facebook.com/Sweet-African-Fabrics-and-Designs-from-Ghana-291943470987758/

can contact me on whatsapp +2348063203540.....call...
+233264859942, +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 2AB2EF45
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by kozmokaz(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Zinicc:

In addition the Military informs the family the circumstance sorrounding the soldiers last moments alive.
not in Nigeria bro... dey still av not told us wat killed my uncle up till today!!
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by kozmokaz(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bollinger:

Wrong. Terrorism is a universal problem and must be fought in a united front. Nigeria needs all the help it can get. Same way france is asking for help from the outside world.
book haram is not a universal problem!! it s a political tool dat has gone out of control!!!

1 Like

Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by solidman59(m): 12:33am On Nov 23, 2015
If only you could write good English sad angry sad sad
sameer1212:
Did You know how to read at all? Where did any soldier mentioned there colleague are dead Mtchewww.
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:33am On Nov 23, 2015
sameer1212:
Ops, am still searching for where the some one said soldiers are still missing You people and Hatred towards this administration Eh?

God is alife!
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by Bollinger(m): 5:57am On Nov 23, 2015
kozmokaz:
book haram is not a universal problem!! it s a political tool dat has gone out of control!!!

Really? It does not matter how it started at this point, what matters is how it is spreading and how to halt it.
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by stuff46(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2015
The sources also complained that no new weapons, arms and ammunition have been supplied for some time now as they are fast running out of stock.
Who has been supplying before? Why are they still talking about Dasuki looting
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by IamThrive(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2015
The reporter did not include whether it is December 2016 or 2015 s/he was talking about?

The changi is here...
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by jsb(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
#BringBackOurMissingSoldiers
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by kozmokaz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bollinger:

Really? It does not matter how it started at this point, what matters is how it is spreading and how to halt it.
if dey really want to stop it: den dey should start with those DAT created it !!!
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by Bollinger(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
kozmokaz:
if dey really want to stop it: den dey should start with those DAT created it !!!

And who are they?
Re: Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay by kozmokaz(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bollinger:

And who are they?
if I say bu... and you say hari .

NA u sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Is A Noisemaker — Yahaya Bello / Danjuma, Other Christian Elders Reject Onnoghen’s Suspension, ACF Backs Buhari / Virtually all result sheets were mutilated in Borno – Atiku’s collation agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.