Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,581 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard (50112 Views)

Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
how can somebody be a nigerian a biafran and a british citizen at a go?
ask someone from yugoslavia who he is now....

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
tomakint:

You may have been a monkey in your former life you this bloody smelly bigot of the deepest dye....in what way has Nnamdi Kanu affected your existence to wish him such demonic thoughts....

Sharap....Nnnamdi Kanu ia an i.diot. Who is his father by the way? You let one stupid bas.tard with no history of any sort, spreading hate to decive you. who is that bastard to lead the ibos. most of you are just stupid...i swear

8 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by IGBOPRINCE: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
ademega:
I dnt knw him, I don't want to know him.
He can't brainwash me
then why does his existence torments you? Why does he obsessed you a lot ? Why not mind your business

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Dmano: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is just a rumour or has he been confirm dead?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by IGBOPRINCE: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
just as a flàthead will always be a flàthead. I laugh at your utopian dream. Buratai and boys are already warming up. This is the end. It was nice knowing you.
two words that testified your being.
Psychopath and psychotic.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by cheruv: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
one picture that describes your tribe
Put more of it joor

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by ademega(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
then why does his existence torments you? Why does he obsessed you a lot ? Why not mind your business
my business is to make sure he doesn't get out of jail so that he wont cause blood flow like Ojuku. I am only trying to save you people's head

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by cheruv: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
You're the king with no crown
Pls put more of them so that the Igbos can see
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by swedbase(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Abagworo:
Even if its true nothing will happen other than self destruction.

And you claimed to have an Igbo blood in you? Your father, mother and entire families must be bastards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Nemesis99(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Anybody who makes attempt to divide this great country will surely follow him. I wish, hope and pray its true

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by zuchyblink(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
If anything happens to NK we will organize fund raising for Boko boys and Niger delta militants deal with the zoo while we join later.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by abouzaid: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dnacode:

Everybody's blood is boiling, there is paranoia and mass hysteria in the Eastern air so we should all cool down.
Ihe di oku ga-emecha juo oyi.

Everyone should control their paranoia.
MASSOB should stop heating the polity up.

KANU cannot have been killed, treason or not.
Buhari committed treason too when he threatened Nigerians(dogs and baboon) so he should be killed if KANU is killed.
Buhari knows KANU is a British citizen.
You just don't kill a Brit like that cos Nigeria will then be invaded by Britain.

Everyone should calm down and watch the Lord perform wonders. Don't fully trust MASSOB they just want war without reason.
They are primitive and highly destructive.
The law of nature has made us understand that highly destructive agents are only released in extreme of the extreme of cases so Let's cool down for Jesus cool
Besides as highly educated people we all came from very well cultured homes so calm down.
very wise post but massob is not blood thirsty, they're just trying to put the fire on the dss to produce him in court. it will also put the southeast governors meeting with ohaneze in disarray.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
why is vanguard fanning biafran flames?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by bonechamberlain(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
naijapips02:

i think Buhari is intentionally trying to break Nigeria.
exactly, I also share same thoughts, considering his actions and silence.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Earthkumy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oh my God.

Meanwhile see what Buhari is turning Nigeria into www.nairaland.com/2754444/pa-buhari-govt-moving-dictatorship
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by L0rdTeekay(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
sincerely, the Igbos are claiming for their right at the wrong time. the Igbos are partially maginalised but it was all the cause of their leaders(political& traditional) they feigned all is well when nothin' is well. It's the Igbo leaders that failed them not Nigeria after all you have Governors, senators, Reps in the central Government but they are just gruber teeth. Secession cannot help matters, it would do the Federal Government to alot of good to find time for negotiation/conference with the agitators.... peace should be the solution not violence, this is how bokoharam started. when they were intimitated by the educated ones yet you didnt help them to be educated, how do you want the Almagiris to understand 'one Nigeria in peace and harmony'
#ILoveIgbos #IRepOduduwa #OneNigeria #GodBlessNigeria

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by mulattoclaro(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
cheruv:

You're the king with no crown
Pls put more of them so that the Igbos can see
I'm no King with no crown.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by naijapips02: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
bonechamberlain:
exactly, I also share same thoughts, considering his actions and silence.

Might be his last gift to his Muslim faith. He knows it's impossible to make Nigeria totally Islamic. So, why not break it so that the North can be free to establish their Islamic estate? I see Jihadi traits in that man.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by kettykin: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
ademega:

I don't hate anybody. I am not a tribal bigot.
I have ibo friends that I like so much, like wise I have friends in north west of this great country. but for someone to think he can hold us all to Ransome, then he needs all the bad things of this world.
How did he hold you to ransom

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by EternalTruths: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Buhari will be assassinated if KANU is killed

You don't mess with separatists protected by UN charter on self determination

NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT SAY THEY WERE NOT WARNED

SELF DETERMINATION IS THE RIGHT OF ALL PEOPLE AS GUARANTEED UNDER UN CHARTER

GIVE UNTO BIAFRA WHAT WAS GIVEN TO D SCOTS cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by bonechamberlain(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
naijapips02:

Might be his last gift to his Muslim faith. He knows it's impossible to make Nigeria totally Islamic. So, why not break it so that the North can be free to establish their Islamic estate? I see Jihadi traits in that man.
exactly, a man that is more Islam than the Arabs, very soon everyone would blame tinubu and amaechi for making sure the man emerged, ( though it was done to garner votes, as he has millions of gullible, uneducated and illiterate followers) also very soon his moderate northern brothers would abandon him. if he is not careful he would be assassinated as I believe the moderate northerners can never allow any disintegration in Nigeria knowing that their region would be worse than Somalia if it happens.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
The cowards ve been making threats since 1970.

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
abouzaid:
very wise post but massob is not blood thirsty, they're just trying to put the fire on the dss to produce him in court. it will also put the southeast governors meeting with ohaneze in disarray.

If it really happened MASSOB n IPOB shd not just scream it out.
It can lead to Mayhem.
We are trying to avoid war at all costs
I have observed the Yoruba, we call them cowards but they are not really. They know how they get their way in things.

Some jealous Yoruba want it to happen so that they will take our abandoned property again--(they never seem to learn)

If KANU is killed we shd petition the British(because he is their citizen), ICC, ICJ, UN etc
Even if British govt drags its feet because of the benefit they get from Nigeria then we have international hot head lawyers that will sue the British govt to court for not protecting its citizen.

MASSOB , IPOB n Igbo race should take it easy.
Many Igbo's will never forgive both Nigeria n Biafra if there is a repeat of a civil war except when it is perfectly justified.

Buhari is playing the dumb fool for now because he doesn't want any blame(that was exactly the same strategy he used during election. PDP was carrying out propaganda but buhari never said anything negative about them but focused on the change message). That's how he really beat PDP.

He is using the same tactics. If we start the war game then he will have sympathy from Nigeria and I bet you it is the Nigerian masses and not even soldiers that will massacre Ndigbo because they have been sold the change message and all their years of frustrations will be heaped on Igbo as the people that are spoiling their hope of change.
They will not remember that Ndigbo did not steal away their dream nor their childrens dream as they were not really involved in Nig politics.
They will not remember that Igbo's are Christians and so belong to the body of Christ with them.
They will not remember that Fulani's have massacred people all over the nation but Ndigbo have lived peacefully with them for a while.
They will not remember that Igbo's have contributed to national development.

They will never have mercy because they will see Nigeria starting all over again on a never ending spiral of hopelessness n they will blame it on NDIGBO. They will totally destroy us n Buhari would just sit back without lifting a finger. Mission accomplished before even starting--more than 1/4 of the church is gone so Islam can now take over comfortably.
We must tread with caution and follow every legalistic way possible.

We Must Never Fight A War Of Blame!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
bonechamberlain:

exactly, a man that is more Islam than the Arabs, very soon everyone would blame tinubu and amaechi for making sure the man emerged, ( though it was done to garner votes, as he has millions of gullible, uneducated and illiterate followers) also very soon his moderate northern brothers would abandon him. if he is not careful he would be assassinated as I believe the moderate northerners can never allow any disintegration in Nigeria knowing that their region would be worse than Somalia if it happens.
anoda iddiot wit internet!

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by IGBOPRINCE: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
one picture that describes your tribe
give me more. For my people re more healthier than yours cheesy

I need more of such pix.. But of different picture..cheesy
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by ValerianSteel(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Biafra Intelligence Agency grin When will our brothers stop dreaming and chasing what they won't have.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
This cannot happen.

This is a fake news, a ploy to make sure the DSS brings kanu to court tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by EternalTruths: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dnacode:

If it really happened MASSOB shd not just scream it out.
It can lead to Mayhem.
We are trying to avoid war at all costs
I have observed the Yoruba, we call them cowards but they are not really. They know how they get their way in things.
If KANU is killed we shd petition the British(because he is their citizen), ICC, ICJ, UN etc
Even if British govt drags its feet because of the benefit they get from Nigeria then we have international hot head lawyers that will sue the British govt to court for not protecting its citizen.

MASSOB n Igbo race should take it easy.
Many Igbo's will never forgive both Nigeria n Biafra if there is a repeat of a civil war except when it is perfectly justified.

Buhari is playing the dumb fool for now because he doesn't want any blame(that was exactly the same strategy he used during election. PDP was carrying out propaganda but buhari never said anything negative about them but focused on the change message). That's how he really beat PDP.

He is using the same tactics. If we start the war game then he will have sympathy from Nigeria and I bet you it is the Nigerian masses and not even soldiers that will massacre Ndigbo because they have been sold the change message and all their years of frustrations will be heaped on Igbo as the people that are spoiling their hope of change.
They will not remember that Ndigbo did not steal away their dream nor their childrens dream as they were not really involved in Nig politics.
They will not remember that Igbo's are Christians and so belong to the body of Christ with them.
They will not remember that Fulani's have massacred people all over the nation but Ndigbo have lived peacefully with them for a while.
They will not remember that Igbo's have contributed to national development.

They will never have mercy because they will see Nigeria starting all over again on a never ending spiral of hopelessness n they will blame it on NDIGBO. They will totally destroy us n Buhari would just sit back without lifting a finger. Mission accomplished before even starting--more than 1/4 of the church is gone so Islam can now take over comfortably.
We must tread with caution and follow every legalistic way possible.

We Must Never Fight A War Of Blame!!!

All this talk will become trash when Buhari fires the first shot by killing KANU.

He kills KANU all Northerners will shiver when Biafra picks up weapons

Those Northerners who fear disintegration will topple his government and try to pacify the Biafrans

MARK MY WORDS cool

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by EternalTruths: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
bonechamberlain:

Fact

Some Northerners will definitely topple his government once KANU is killed cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.