Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard (50066 Views)

Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Yinkash100(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
chigaemezuogu:
If any thing happens to Biafra leader Nnamdi Kanu or he dies, oh! Nigeria will be desolated for 100yrs and asso villa will be burnt, all their leaders will be eradicated
chigaemugu another one way thinker
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by ikechukwu354(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
ademega:
wish him biafra heaven. he is not better than those that have died as a results of his baseless and senseless agitations.

your just so disgusting and way too lame, let God punish those fingers you used to type that rubbish.... FOOL

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Donbabaj: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
What does this ibo people want self? One thing i noticed about "some" Ibo people is that they are sentimental about things. They don't trust themselves either. You can imagine how the economy was getting destroyed by GEJ administration, yet they all supported and voted for him during the last election i never for once believed that my learned igbo friend could also support GEJ stating that if GEJ eventually becomes the president, it would be their own turn to.

The ordinary Biafran man believes that the Igbo will survive independently, #grins in spanish#. Please ask yourself again from all the ibo governors we have in Nigeria today, how many can beat its chest that they performed brilliantly or can lead Biafra. Okay, may be Nnamdi Kanu, lol. I pity for all you ibo people fighting for no just cause. well, you will be an HERO in HELL when you die like chicken fighting for Biafrats.

Despite, the fact that GMB is trying within all means to bring Nigeria back to the limelight again, yet you people are agitating for division. Gosh! Ibos are so myopic.

I am expecting your abuses o!

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Awoofawo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Those pictures aren't cool! Please don't mock the situation of those unfortunate innocent kids.

We all don't wish for war, but should it happen none of us can real predict its outcome. cool moreover, please don't generalize, not all Igbo want war, there lots of cool folks among them bro! Thank
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
HVILLE:

When did the southsouth become part of iboland and tell me which natural resources do u have in ibo land abeg tell me and if you guys are that rich why is all your investment is in Lagos abeg tell me
If there is no natural resources in Igbo land then FG should grant them Biafra because they are not contributing anything to Nigeria, why is FG refusing to grant them Biafra

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by HVILLE: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rayhut:

So you think that Igbo land is only SE, I hope you know that Yoruba land does not end in SW, kwara, kogi etc has Yorubas, the same way some part of Rivers, Delta and Edo has indigenous Igbos, geopolitical zones is not in Nigeria constitution, it was created by Obasanjo tenure for easy politics, Igbo land extend from Enugu to Anioma in Delta to Igbanke in Edo to some part of Rivers state the same way Yoruba land extend from Osun to Lagos to some part of kogi to Kwara and parts of Togo and Benin republic. Nigeria cannot do without the resources from the igboland that is why they refuse to grant them Biafra. If the they grant Biafra to this states eg Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, IMO, Anioma part of Delta, Igbo part of Rivers and Igbanke part of Edo in next 20 years they will become developed like South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore
bros to develop no be small thing for example, past leader in ibo land have crippled that region no meanful development
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Godsonkemz(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
War about to break up. Biafrans its time to resist and fight back. The fate of biafrans will be decided after tomorrow's appearance.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by coolitempa(f): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
millionboi:
u called a man fighting for what he tinks is his right animal
........u sld b d animal 4nt respectin human right

Illiterate.......you cannot be threatening me with death......and seeking arms to kill me because you want Biafra....abi.....na olodo u this IPOD people be.... cheesy
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by chronique(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Majority of the comments here are so annoying. I never knew we had so many idiots,savages,animals and barbarians spread all around this country. How can any reasonable person be happy about the death of Nnamdi Kanu? Who was Mohammed Yusuf before he was killed by the govt? Obviously a nobody. Several years after his death,we're still feeling the negative repercussions of that careless mistake made by our security agencies. Our soldiers are being decimated in the north,things are getting ugly at the war front,over 10,000 policemen have lost their lives to the war,not to talk about the number of soldiers and civilians the war has claimed. Resources that would have been channeled into infrastructural developments,are being spent to fund the war against insurgency and from the look of things,no one knows when this will end. Crude oil sales has dipped,prices have crashed and our national earnings is quite low;not even enough to sustain development and pay wages. Yet,you idiots are hoping the govt kills NK so we can have another national crisis like BH. Our meagre earnings would now be spent to fund another internal war. Then our soldiers too will end up dying at the war front and the nation's army will gradually get depleted. Do you guys realize that the soldiers that are dying to keep you and I safe,are people's husbands,fathers,sons,brothers,sisters,cousins,friends,etc? Do you guys realize that these people have lives and dreams of their own? By the time soldiers are pulled out from their various units to go fight in the east,the boko boys would extend their jihad to other northern states and this will in turn stretch the army and overwhelm them. We're still having issues dealing with BH in just 3 states,what then would happen if they spread to bauchi,gombe,jigawa,sokoto,katsina,kano and the likes? How will the military cope? What now happens if there's a threat from one of our untrustworthy neighbors? We'd now be left at the mercy of who? You idiots just come online to shout war and support actions that can lead to a civil war,without even using your brains. You don't even know whether you'd be the first to die when it all starts. You guys just sit down behind computers and your mobile phones,to type your stupid and extremely foolish thoughts on NL. You think the Syrians are happy to have bombs dropping over their roofs daily?

I don't really give 2 bleeps about Nigeria being one or divided cos in all honesty,I can't point to one thing Nigeria has done for me. My days of being overly patriotic,are over. There's a limit to the level of patriotism I can show towards the current Nigerian state. However,I also can't tell you if I'd be better off in a new country that would be created out of Nigeria. Reason is cause,the same set of politicians involved in the current Nigerian project,are still the same set of people that would want to pilot the affairs of a new state,and the same greed that they exhibit in the Nigeria of today,would most likely be replicated in the so called new state.
All I want,is to live and do my biz and raise my family in a peaceful atmosphere. I wanna be able to drive to visit my loved ones in peace. I don't want to start worrying about if any of my loved ones have been killed by the various warring factions,I don't want to run helter skelter and hide with my family in any bush,dodging bullets... If the Biafrans want their own country,let them have it peacefully and let the rest of us continue our journey. If my people from the Niger-Delta want their own country,let them have it peacefully. If the Oduas and the Arewas want their own nation,let them have it peacefully. If Nigeria will remain one or divided,let it be done peacefully. With the way the biafrans,the yorubas and the northerners spew so much bile against themselves on NL,I'm struggling to see the reason why you guys keep preaching one Nigeria though. I personally don't feel safe each time I see all these crap online.

In all of these,I'm not interested in witnessing any war and I know there are several Nigerians like me who feel same way. The situation of things in the country isn't uplifting and the last thing we want right now is a civil war,or any form of restiveness that will drain the resources of the nation. Those spoiling for war are apparently jobless and have nothing to lose. Same goes to those who are encouraging the govt to commit extra-judicial murder to test the resolve of the Biafrans. War is not an option for us.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by millionboi(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Illiterate.......you cannot be threatening me with death......and seeking arms to kill me because you want Biafra....abi.....na olodo u this IPOD people be.... cheesy
u r literate bt nt educated,beta get education or u end in hotel like ur kinds
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by cheruv: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
nwonufestus:
one picture dat prove u wrong idoit

90's is nt 21th century

so kip calm

IPOB is on the way
I wanted him to flood the forum with it so that those one Nigerian Igbos would see how much Yoruba peeps hate them
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by azeeza(f): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Liar you were not at the protest, talkless of dying for Biafra.
Bobbystanley:

I'm not a coward. I would rather die fighting for freedom than to live as a slave.

Your people have decided to be slaves for life but my people wants to go.

We want Biafra.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Donbabaj:
What does this ibo people want self? One thing i noticed about "some" Ibo people is that they are sentimental about things. They don't trust themselves either. You can imagine how the economy was getting destroyed by GEJ administration, yet they all supported and voted for him during the last election i never for once believed that my learned igbo friend could also support GEJ stating that if GEJ eventually becomes the president, it would be their own turn to.

The ordinary Biafran man believes that the Igbo will survive independently, #grins in spanish#. Please ask yourself again from all the ibo governors we have in Nigeria today, how many can beat its chest that they performed brilliantly or can lead Biafra. Okay, may be Mazi Kanu, lol. I pity for all you ibo people fighting for no just cause. you will all die like chickens like it was in the past.
Why is the rest of Nigerians holding onto igbos as if their life is tied to Igbo, why always threatening Igbo with death, I think in Nigeria igbos are only tribe that believe in their self, if Yoruba or Hausa man want to separate from Nigeria igbos will be very happy but if igbos want to separate from Nigeria Hausa and Yoruba will start to threaten them with war and death, I think that Hausa and Yoruba lack self esteem and don't believe in their self and also suffering from inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by HVILLE: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
nwonufestus:
clear ur eye chipmunk... biafra comprises of southsouth n southeast . dae r our brodas dat settle in southsouth. go n check most of dem bears ibo names

ibos make lagos wat it is nw.50% of ibos r settler dae

we will soon leave ur GOD forsaking zoo called nigeria and we will den see hw dat ur lagos will flourish again

dnt try qoute me again gay
leave now I will see how u survive and stop deceiving yourself southsouth is not ibo and will never be Lagos will continue to flourish no matter what,have u forgotten that SE is landlocked region where is Seasport your goods come through, we're is the international airport am not talking of poultry airport you have there now, can u carry investment out of Lagos, e.g infrastructure, consumer to buy your goods and services
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by EternalTruths: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
chronique:
Majority of the comments here are so annoying. I never knew we had so many idiots,savages,animals and barbarians spread all around this country. How can any reasonable person be happy about the death of Nnamdi Kanu? Who was Mohammed Yusuf before he was killed by the govt? Obviously a nobody. Several years after his death,we're still feeling the negative repercussions of that careless mistake made by our security agencies. Our soldiers are being decimated in the north,things are getting ugly at the war front,over 10,000 policemen have lost their lives to the war,not to talk about the number of soldiers and civilians the war has claimed. Resources that would have been channeled into infrastructural developments,are being spent to fund the war against insurgency and from the look of things,no one knows when this will end. Crude oil sales has dipped,prices have crashed and our national earnings is quite low;not even enough to sustain development and pay wages. Yet,you idiots are hoping the govt kills NK so we can have another national crisis like BH. Our meagre earnings would now be spent to fund another internal war. Then our soldiers too will end up dying at the war front and the nation's army will gradually get depleted. Do you guys realize that the soldiers that are dying to keep you and I safe,are people's husbands,fathers,sons,brothers,sisters,cousins,friends,etc? Do you guys realize that these people have lives and dreams of their own? By the time soldiers are pulled out from their various units to go fight in the east,the boko boys would extend their jihad to other northern states and this will in turn stretch the army and overwhelm them. We're still having issues dealing with BH in just 3 states,what then would happen if they spread to bauchi,gombe,jigawa,sokoto,katsina,kano and the likes? How will the military cope? What now happens if there's a threat from one of our untrustworthy neighbors? We'd now be left at the mercy of who? You idiots just come online to shout war and support actions that can lead to a civil war,without even using your brains. You don't even know whether you'd be the first to die when it all starts. You guys just sit down behind computers and your mobile phones,to type your stupid and extremely foolish thoughts on NL. You think the Syrians are happy to have bombs dropping over their roofs daily?

I don't really give 2 bleeps about Nigeria being one or divided cos in all honesty,I can't point to one thing Nigeria has done for me. My days of being overly patriotic,are over. There's a limit to the level of patriotism I can show towards the current Nigerian state. However,I also can't tell you if I'd be better off in a new country that would be created out of Nigeria. Reason is cause,the same set of politicians involved in the current Nigerian project,are still the same set of people that would want to pilot the affairs of a new state,and the same greed that they exhibit in the Nigeria of today,would most likely be replicated in the so called new state.
All I want,is to live and do my biz and raise my family in a peaceful atmosphere. I wanna be able to drive to visit my loved ones in peace. I don't want to start worrying about if any of my loved ones have been killed by the various warring factions,I don't want to run helter skelter and hide with my family in any bush,dodging bullets... If the Biafrans want their own country,let them have it peacefully and let the rest of us continue our journey. If my people from the Niger-Delta want their own country,let them have it peacefully. If the Oduas and the Arewas want their own nation,let them have it peacefully. If Nigeria will remain one or divided,let it be done peacefully. With the way the biafrans,the yorubas and the northerners spew so much bile against themselves on NL,I'm struggling to see the reason why you guys keep preaching one Nigeria though. I personally don't feel safe each time I see all these crap online.

In all of these,I'm not interested in witnessing any war and I know there are several Nigerians like me who feel same way. The situation of things in the country isn't uplifting and the last thing we want right now is a civil war,or any form of restiveness that will drain the resources of the nation. Those spoiling for war are apparently jobless and have nothing to lose. Same goes to those who are encouraging the govt to commit extra-judicial murder to test the resolve of the Biafrans. War is not an option for us.

God bless you

Its unfortunate some goats think Biafrans are coward

This time around, the war will be fought close to Benin republic since they are the ones pushing the government to kill KANU like Yusuf of BH. angry
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Lawsa101(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
I reserve my comments till tomorrow
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by HVILLE: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
nwonufestus:
clear ur eye chipmunk... biafra comprises of southsouth n southeast . dae r our brodas dat settle in southsouth. go n check most of dem bears ibo names

ibos make lagos wat it is nw.50% of ibos r settler dae

we will soon leave ur GOD forsaking zoo called nigeria and we will den see hw dat ur lagos will flourish again

dnt try qoute me again gay
I have never insulted anybody before on this forum please respect yourself and leave this yoruba forum alone remember the name of the owner is seun not uche abeg respect yourself
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Donbabaj: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rayhut:

Why is the rest of Nigerians holding onto igbos as if their life is tied to Igbo, why always threatening Igbo with death, I think in Nigeria igbos are only tribe that believe in their self, if Yoruba or Hausa man want to separate from Nigeria igbos will be very happy but if igbos want to separate from Nigeria Hausa and Yoruba will start to threaten them with war and death, I think that Hausa and Yoruba lack self esteem and don't believe in their self and also suffering from inferiority complex.

My bro! its not about inferiority complex here! what i want is that if the ibo wants to seperate, please let them do so peacefully. Quote me: i only trust few ibo people!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by coolitempa(f): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
millionboi:
u r literate bt nt educated,beta get education or u end in hotel like ur kinds

.......look at your miserable self in the mirror and ask whether you even understand what it is you say..... wink
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by kasley44(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:
Good riddance to bad rubbish........ cheesy......rot in hell....animal.... grin
fool
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by henryelfhel: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
I will produce 1million Human weapons and isis will be a joke i challenge buhari

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by henryelfhel: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
I will produce 1million Human weapons and isis will be a joke i challenge buhari to murder kanu
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by IGBOPRINCE: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Donbasi:
u are not only silly and crazy at the same time those igbo people around u should be weary of u, listen to urself! He's holding u at ransome tribalistic racist like u.
don't mind the ediat, I was asking him the same questions how nnamdi kanu hold nigeria to ransom..??

He s Just blabbing bro

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by ademega(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
ikechukwu354:

your just so disgusting and way too lame, let God punish those fingers you used to type that rubbish.... FOOL

e pain am grin
ikechukwu354:

e pain am
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Dinocarex(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Fact

You guys can kill him like Yusuf of BH

When you kill him, announce his death and brag about it

Remember that Biafrans are cowards grin

Smh!! What do you mean by 'you guys'.?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by EternalTruths: 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dinocarex:

Smh!! What do you mean by 'you guys'.?

The Northern slaves inciting their master to kill KANU like Yusuf of BH cool
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by mightyhazel: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Noisemaker, NK has been learning his lesson in the hands of the Hausa Fulani he loves to deride while you're here trying to break your tiny chest.

quota cistern,u sound demented. I suppose u havnt downed bottles of codeine lately

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by nwonufestus(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=HVILLE post=40298390] I have never insulted anybody before on this forum please respect yourself and leave this yoruba forum alone remember the name of the owner is seun not uche abeg respect yourself [/quote clears throat n sip fanta

go get a life...... dis is social media........

plug in my earfone........... listening to RADIO BIAFRA
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Philoo1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Lol what are you doing in Igbo land? I thought you lot said the Igbos don't accommodate other tribes?
check my topic abt igbo,,u ds radio without battery
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by nwonufestus(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
HVILLE:
I have never insulted anybody before on this forum please respect yourself and leave this yoruba forum alone remember the name of the owner is seun not uche abeg respect yourself

clears throat n sip fanta

go get a life...... dis is social media........

plug in my earfone........... listening to RADIO BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Dinocarex(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

The Northern slaves inciting their master to kill KANU like Yusuf of BH cool

Smh!!! Still you havent defined 'You guys'. If i should ask you why do Biafra need a succession. You will tell me Hausas are killing Ibos.
Sebi?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by 9izone(f): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oh God please have mercy on us and grant Biafra the Freedom that they deserve. At least for the Blood of their innocent brothers, whom Nigeria has killed. Father Lord please defend them in time of war out of unfounded hatred and give them freedom which is one thing they are asking for, Please give them your wisdom and strength to follow your WILL in Jesus name I pray amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR / Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.