Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) (24347 Views)

Actress Uche Jombo In Traffic Takes Lovely Selfie Photo / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / BankyW Visits Funke,Rita, Kate & Uche Jombo In Tinapa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by pureminded: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2009
Where D hell is the damn pix angry
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by whitesturd(f): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2009
Damn u need to see how i quickly clicked on this thread as if my life depended on it.NA WA 4 ME.
poster,u are sick u realy got me on this one,i ve been fooled and today is not April fool o.chei.
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by pureminded: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2009
@Whitestud, Lol

And hey , I like your addy , whitestud cool
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by whitesturd(f): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2009
pureminded:

@Whitestud, Lol

Realy? I must confess I am glad u do.I am blushing here.Thanks cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by loabb(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2009
pureminded:

@Whitestud, Lol

Oh! My God
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by pureminded: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2009
whitesturd:

Realy? I must confess I am glad u do.I am blushing here.Thanks cheesy cheesy

It's ok boo wink
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by Godmother(f): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2009
pureminded:

Where D hell is the damn pix angry

He dreamt the whole thing so no pix, unless you want him to snap one of her in his dreans and bring it to reality grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by semid(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2009
Kai! I laughed so hard tears actually came out of my eyes.
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by 9ja4eva: 2:11am On Nov 18, 2009
LWKM

Uche is too decent for the thread topic
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by 42233624: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
got me, damn i really wanted to see her naked
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by dominique(f): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2009
y'all pervs grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by FFA: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
oh my goodness, what have you just done! you got me
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by riversman: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2010
i KNEW UCHE WAS ALWAYS A SLUT,

TYPICAL OF Port Harcourt WOMEN, ashawo no fit ove do them, hmmm, i hav some juice on her oh
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Jan 11, 2010
This one is story of the century!!! tongue
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by larayat(f): 12:57am On Jan 11, 2010
lol.
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by Sissy3(f): 5:57am On Jan 11, 2010
4838 views and counting Lol grin cheesy grin
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by riversman: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2010
Is an UCHE JUMBO nude pic really worth all this damn traffic

She is quite a nice yung lady but with scratching yansh, lol, i like the way she pronounced "CHEATING" in dat movie
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by distincty: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2010
u this naughty boy, u better b careful with joke u crack, jumbo can charge u to court u know, enjoy ur dream and pls dont dream abt me oooooo grin cheesy smiley
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by Lolajoy(f): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2010
Okay i will grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by mansmith(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2010
u are a dreamer, men.u want to c weti u no c 4 television
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by ekpebasseyjam: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
mr dreamer keep dreaming one day u go see ghost and na your body go tell you
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by BillzCarter(m): 6:57am On Mar 27, 2016
You nko?
Sissy3:
144 ppl actually clicked to see the nude pics lol

yeye ppl grin grin grin

SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant / I Declined Being Running Mate To Abia Governorship Candidate - Ruggedman