Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ (1098 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by Winnergal(f): 12:48am On May 23, 2009
How did your daddy meet your mummy . . .?
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by Sissy3(f): 1:09am On May 23, 2009
*dunno*
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by Godalone(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2009
I introduced my dad to my mum.
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by iice(f): 2:02pm On May 23, 2009
Hmmmm grin
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by tpiah: 2:19pm On May 23, 2009
no idea.

actually, they met while my dad was an important naval officer with a vital secret entrusted to him. The secret that could make or break Nigeria the whole world.

My mum was his co-agent but they didnt know they were both working for the same secret service boss double oh eleven. They had a lot of high-tech gadgets too.

My mum's nintendo broke down and my dad happened to be passing by at the time and offered to help her fix it.

Their eyes met and before I could say Naija they fell in love.

true story. wink
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by iice(f): 2:21pm On May 23, 2009
cheesy
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by mukina2: 2:24pm On May 23, 2009
Na wa for this question oh undecided
how am i supposed to know
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by JJYOU: 2:26pm On May 23, 2009
Godalone:

I introduced my dad to my mum.
nice one
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by Sissy3(f): 8:23pm On May 23, 2009
@ poster

may u clud start?
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by Ejadamen(f): 10:19pm On May 23, 2009
grin grin
My dad was driving an ice cream truck selling ice cream and my mum, then in secondary school, bought some. It was love at first sight, from my father's side cheesy
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by omoyoruba1(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2009
My mum cooked my dad hot amala and ogbono, we all chopp it together in the living room then my little brother said mummy you should marry daddy. They then got married and had us.
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by Secretz(f): 9:37pm On May 24, 2009
My mummy is refusing to tell me the full story of how they met. So I dunno sha, it changes all the time. grin
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by prittigrrr(f): 8:24pm On May 26, 2009
My daddy and mom went to jr high and high school together. In jr high (at 13 yrs old), my daddy says he really liked my mom, but my mom said he was a 'bad boy' and they were too young to be dating. They went to college and started dating. They fell in love, got married and had me.
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by manmustwac(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2009
tpiah:

no idea.

actually, they met while my dad was an important naval officer with a vital secret entrusted to him. The secret that could make or break Nigeria the whole world.

My mum was his co-agent but they didnt know they were both working for the same secret service boss double oh eleven. They had a lot of high-tech gadgets too.

My mum's nintendo broke down and my dad happened to be passing by at the time and offered to help her fix it.

true story. wink
Nice try. But am sure dat the time your parents met nintendo had not been invented

omo yoruba:

My mum cooked my dad hot amala and ogbono, we all chopp it together in the living room then my little brother said mummy you should marry daddy. They then got married and had us.
lol you make me laugh

Well mine is a true story. Back in the days in the 1970s my dad used to export morris minor car spare parts to nigeria from london. So since he needed a wife they decided to export one from his village to him in londonĀ  wink
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 26, 2009
tpiah:

no idea.

true story. wink

rotflmao cheesy So did you ever save the world like mommy and daddy? grin grin
Re: ~How Did Your Daddy Meet Your Mummy . . .?~ by Backup: 12:27am On May 27, 2009
Met in the cafe grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is There True Love Between Married Couples? / Marriage Vs Relocation.am Confussed.pls Help / Men, If Your Wives Are Financially Superior To You Will You Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.