Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (64538 Views)

Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary / Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior / 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by dacovajnr: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:
2. Oya lie say u never did this during your childhood.. One of my friends in sec school then fit chop pen cover in his sleep
forget me chop am Swallow am
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Moradeeke(f): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
pako biscuit, nasco biscuit,okin biscuit, ekanna Gowon, pongila(stick sweet) and condensed

I wish to remember more
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by furetin20: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Guilty of all this smiley
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by dacovajnr: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:
4. Still remember playing this game?
Na the car race I like pass
I be brick master but from level'15 and above forget no be sere sere
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by dacovajnr: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:
5. Abeg which one sweet pass?
speedy
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by JoshEdo1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by mystique18(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:
7. This long socks o. Like footballers'
computer socks
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by dacovajnr: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:
6.Still in sale though in some remote part of this country.

But I don't know why it's the eraser and sharpener that gets lost first then the dividers last.
my own compass no dey loss
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Tbright: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Intendy:
omo speedy na biscuit o
okin short cake nko,butter mint and éclairs sweet
eclairs z juz d best,chop banana chewing gum,cough drop,drink banana yogurth,ever thought of gogo sweet,even when boys que to buy rice 3 naira spags 1 naira come cow skin(ponmo) 1 naira guy u r filled.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by youngice(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Am I so old

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by princebishop(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
oboit u legit.............................................i can remember everything vividly grin
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by lilmizwierd(f): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Confession time cheesy cheesy cheesy
1. Goody Goody forget o i chaw that sweet lyk say la air tongue
2. My pencil then la chewing stick
3. Telephone juice smiley the yellow one was the boss
4. This one still dey jhoor ask around
5. Fishy smiley then Coconut then Speedy. Wait speedy dey my house sef no be N5 for one la 144 dey the carton la tongue
6. E yaff go
7. My mother did this to me till secondary school sad
8. I no sabi use am sef
9. E full here make christmas reach first Pro lyk me go dey teach the younger generation cheesy
10. I no been get am sef sad
11. Currrently in my bag I prefer the pencil like one to the thick one
12. Them still dey do me sad
13. That game still dey I never even win am once
14. Yes eh
15. I did this one and I go dey shout sef sad sad
Mehn adulthood ehn e no make sense small o tongue tongue
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by bluntspade: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Good old days.. i like goody goody like crazy then..steal mummy #10 everyday to buy it grin grin grin...
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by vicstar(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
O.p u try wella, am guilty of all dis finz, never u lose ur childhood memories for anything coz is part of who u are cool
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by onelife97: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:
Remember this cartoon?

SuperTed.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Dbisector(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Are you serious this unbelievable, how did you get all this back
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by FlyChick: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
I had explain to my mother why I'm laughing so hard whilst crying. cheesy
Can't stop laughing...chai!!!

mctifey:
8. I Still remember when I was trying to kill a bird with this but my target went into my neighbor's car.. My legs didn't touch the ground when running.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Intendy: 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tbright:

eclairs z juz d best,chop banana chewing gum,cough drop,drink banana yogurth,ever thought of gogo sweet,even when boys que to buy rice 3 naira spags 1 naira come cow skin(ponmo) 1 naira guy u r filled.
life was fun then.
gogo sweet small circular Sweet in different colours in a sachet. well God dey
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Trendytessy(f): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
I can relate to all d pics... fun days
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Toks2008(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Even people in their late 20s will be like "oh the good old days" smh

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by chillian(f): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin
Alexander001:
village girl.. so don old oo.
My no be small next when you wan talk to me you place the title wella.you know na *AUNTY*cheesycheesycheesy:DThings
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
I'm a VICTIM of all except that 7-UP Dude!!! Really I'm old be that... Memories flowing in my Mind
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by cyrielo(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
how about this one

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by daveP(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lol

2 Likes

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Kizmilz(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oladimejjy:
can't stop laughing.. grin

victim of No2, even till now

That means you shouldn't be on NL
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by temitope06(m): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:
10. Then, this shoe was for Christmas and other festive periods. If you had this then you get swag be that.

Korede Bello still wears this..
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by babyPromise(f): 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
domopps:
So guilty of those biscuit like mad...... my schl short always fill with reminant of either SPEEDY, COCONUT, FISHLY, MILK MAID, DIGESTIVE, YOYO (even tho more expensive than others cos of the suger)

Then Goodie Goodie, Choco milo, Esclairs sweet are all runing mate back then....

I stole enof money to buy that brick game even rent the car race out to fellow student back then, played table tennis with slate and abbestor and ended it up with dice and card

But lastly would use all the proceeds to buy Today's Romance, Hints, Heart, Better Lover and the rest even tho I won't take any home cos if my mum shld stumble on that love mag............... Op knows the rest of the story

How time flies.....

Cheeeeeeers
Chai...hints mag.i rememba saving up 300 evry wednesday fr dat,it went on for a long tym tl i was caught.ve used almost evrytin dere,bt am nt old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.