Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job (34269 Views)

My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
A woman who cannot stand by her husband in difficult times is worse than a slut!!!!!
Thank you my correct poster. End time ladies

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
kilode100:
Yeye dey smell.

You expect your wife to feed, cloth and house you?

Olorunmajebadthing biko!! So your only mission in life is to bang her?? He might even be lousy in bed with bad breath and all.. You have misplaced priorities jawe.

Wetin I dey read bikozienu shocked shocked, the only thing he's bringing to the table is his blockous..

Tafia.
smiley you guys should leave her alone, check her dp, it is crystal clear that she's happy about the evil that runs through her mind on daily basis, & she's okay with that. OMG, have mercy on some people!!
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
adexolu:

Ms. Brothel, didn't she know he was jobless before she opened her legs and still accept ring? So many ladies out there willing to foot the bill of a virile guy, after renting aa shop and paying house rent, is it too much for the 'wife' to support the guy till he gets something tangible? Ladies of nowadays shaaaaaaa!!!
thumbs up for that
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by adexolu: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Abbykem:
Awwwwwwww. Thanks for d gbosa, my head is swelling

Smalls cute!!! I appreciate intelligence anytime I encounter one...*winks
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by adexolu: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Blyzz:
thumbs up for that

Na so naa!!! Make God help us
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by shaluv2b2(f): 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
that was funny
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by JerryJude(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2015
The loyalty of a woman is tested when her husband has nothing..
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by firstking01(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2015
Op, if u beg her to stay ur a big fool. Nonsense., dint u pay her bride price?
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by AVRecruit: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Karleb:
Tell her to leave and take your shop back.

exactly. there are thousands of prettier younger holier and better behaved girls.

send her packing and get someone else.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Horekpeyhemeen: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Contact me on 09081232794(call or WhatsApp). I can get you something that would change your story for lifetime. Only if you are hardworking
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Rilwayne001: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
well we finally see eye to eye on the bolded. its his cross he has to carry for stupidly rushing into marriage. like in this era of enlightenement why is he still living like a primitive man ? primitive men married early and had many kids so the kids can all work on the farm. the earlier you married and the more kids you had the better you were cuz that means more hands to harvest the crops. this is a different era. unless your father is dangote, you dont need to be getting married till you are 40 grin

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin I don die.. 8 bottles of ORIJIN for you my chief..

BTW, av you forgotten KONJI grin lipsrsealed
person fit die of KONJI before he reach 40 nahh... KONJI na bastard you know? grin
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by sukkot: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin I don die.. 8 bottles of ORIJIN for you my chief..

BTW, av you forgotten KONJI grin lipsrsealed
person fit die of KONJI before he reach 40 nahh... KONJI na bastard you know? grin
hehehe my chief. eku monday. shey gbogbo e nlo dada ? bros forget that thing, there are many remedies for konji. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Rilwayne001: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
hehehe my chief. eku monday. shey gbogbo e nlo dada ? bros forget that thing, there are many remedies for konji. grin grin grin

I will like to know those remedies.. Oya, list them.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by sukkot: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I will like to know those remedies.. Oya, list them.
hmmm let me just say, where there is no law-there is no transgression. i am yet to see any law against ------------ . fill in the gap grin
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Rilwayne001: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
hmmm let me just say, where there is no law-there is no transgression. i am yet to see any law against ------------ . fill in the gap grin

"......any law against Eating Amala" grin grin grin grin Abeggg, fill in the gap yourself tongue
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by sukkot: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

"......any law against Eating Amala" grin grin grin grin Abeggg, fill in the gap yourself tongue
bros, just ask oyahkhilome. hin go tell you na wink wink grin
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Rilwayne001: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
bros, just ask oyahkhilome. hin go tell you na wink wink grin

sad sad
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by sukkot: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

sad sad
grin wink research

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by sukkot: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

sad sad
send me ya email i will send you a video
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Rilwayne001: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
send me ya email i will send you a video

loooool... Okay nahh! grin
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
tallfish145:
I graduated in 2012 and had my NYSC in 2014 but since then getting a meaning job has been a major challenge for me. Though after my NYSC,I opened an hair dressing salon for my wife in my hometown but after few months,she asked if we can relocate to abuja(where we met). After so many pressures from her,she moved to Abuja sometime in March,2015 and i later joined her in April after she secured an apartment i paid for. I stayed idle(after many job search) for two months before i got somewhere(through nairaland). As a graduate,i was earning 20k per month and transportation to work in month cost about 9-10k. Due to stress,i left the place after 3months. Now,this is November, no job and my wife is threatening to leave me,for reason that she hasn't experience hardship when she was alone. Please advice me on what to do friends.
Heeey!!!! for how long av u been out of job? hasn't she tried enough. so all you want is a wife that will keep telling you it will be alright. My dear listen up she needs to take it warm with you each time some men promise her goodies. I will you feel if she's there comforting you while she get bleeped for a token. Intensify you search add married to your CV if you avnt then tell her to pray for you too.
Be strong enough to tell are better days are closed by while coming from your job search if you still have a little change with you even if its something funny buy for her tell her she means alot to you but you don't have the power now.if she says 10ks tell are to pray fot you instead.
I wish you the very best, many pple av been tru this before they didn't die. She is just been woman.
Insha Allah doors of blessings will open
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by nutty16(f): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
For marriage counselling session.mail virtuouswomenprayer@yahoo.com. My contributions to Nigerians as a counsellor.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by debraleey: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
cant bliv people r telling you to let her go...its just ridiculous....if u have truly married (i mean proceeded to the altar n not unmarried partners co-habiting) then u should not let her go! cos remarrying som1 else will just bring unnecessary /avoidable sin on u.....this must b a trying time for u but its d time to really pray....try to impress her as well just like som1 advised....pray dt God touches her heart to actually b more understanding and that He helps u get a job too...n u also try to build urself...u know we all hav equal opportunities to b our own boss....it dsnt matter how small u start....pls do not accept any bad advice n dont give in to depression......dont shout at dat woman...just talk it out nicely...but lik i said...its only applicable if u r already married.....if not u shld still pray n talk to her....all i know is dat letting her go if hse is already a legally married wife dsnt make sense
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by jpphilips(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
You really need your wife to tell you that? How did you marry without a job, credit?
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
EreluY:
SHE'S NOT MEANT FOR YOU. LET HER GO. YOU SORT YOURSELF OUT AND YOU'LL EVENTUALLY MEET SOMEONE THAT IS MEANT TO BE WITH YOU UNTIL DEATH DO YOU PART.

What if the guy sef is lazy and not ready to work? So he will let this one go and find another to leech on? Let him man up and find a vocation biko
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by ibedun: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
well we finally see eye to eye on the bolded. its his cross he has to carry for stupidly rushing into marriage. like in this era of enlightenement why is he still living like a primitive man ? primitive men married early and had many kids so the kids can all work on the farm. the earlier you married and the more kids you had the better you were cuz that means more hands to harvest the crops. this is a different era. unless your father is dangote, you dont need to be getting married till you are 40 grin

The best comment.

Women are doing us a lot of damage getting us to marry early and producing those unnecessary, economically unneeded children. I pity most children- ladened poor Nigerian men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by diva90: 4:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Can't blame her. It's always hard to settle for less when u have seen better or been accustomed to a better life. If she's a wise woman, she should look for a way to make ends meet instead of waiting for her husband to do everything for her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by arnold123: 4:28am On Nov 24, 2015
musco4me:
Is ur wife still doing the hair dressn stuff? I tink a good wife should always be by her husband's side both in good and bad situations. OP u shouldnt hv left the little job u had b4. I suggest u intensify ur effort on job search and also try discussn wit ur wife to be patient with u at the moment. But after discussn with her and she still insists on leavn, then u better use ur tongue to count ur teeth. Maybe shes just after material things. Thats all.
if she wants to go then let her go, you better fear now, women a wicked what if she sees anothr man and decide to poison you and u die for the sake of nothing I bet u never thought of that?, don't be blind by stupid love, there are plenty of bitches in the farm nigga, UR A MAN, love is just a name u wan tell me say (God forbid) if u die tomorrow, she nor go fuuuucckk another man? Of course she will, you better wake up and smell the smoke of the firewood now, this one na naija ooooooo
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by oluwarantimisi(f): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
[b][/b] sadGod'll provide you a good job. God'll provide you a good job. God'll provide you a good job.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by 2special(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
kaypompey3:
God is your strength my brother,, everything happen for a purpose. In everything always give thanks to God
what is your field of specialization, am not employer but have the chance for the field of elect/elect.
it's well

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things To Know Before Getting Married! / RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.