Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) (30445 Views)

Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / Osinbajo Meets South-East Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by justicejay(m): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
DIVINE78:
Too many beer on the tables. shocked
beer? Those are better wine.
When you have the money you for get those horrible beer
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by FKO81(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Scholes007:
was the real ohaneze in attendance?
The meeting was attended by APC loyalists in Southeast, Igbo influential leaders, religious leaders and traditional leaders were all absent.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by WOCKHARDI(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
I thought they went for a serious business. Why all the food, beer and wine? And Okorocha arranged for all these and is piloting the discussions?
Anyway, let me see the resolutions they come up with before I make my comment.
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Gbam

When Biafra comes, traitors will be shot angry

Why not bomb or shot them now?

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by totorimi: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
What is the meeting for, I hope its not to discuss the Biafra movement because the northern governors never saw any need to hold any meeting on Boko haram rather they gave support through their body language and comments. So this governors better step aside.

3 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by marv1: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Earthkumy:
Whoa really

Meanwhile see what Buhari is turning Nigeria into
www.nairaland.com/2754444/pa-buhari-govt-moving-dictatorship
Why are u found of posting this at different threads. U must be a scammer. U must be a scammer. U must be a scammer....
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by dinachi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
As usual the Ijaw slaves of south east who call themselves Biafrans will still be busy insulting their leaders. I am a proud Igbo man and I refuse to tow a part of bloodshed for our people. FOOLISH IS NOT IGBO! May God give the Rochas led meeting the wisdom to continue to lead our people.

2 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Scholes007(m): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
FKO81:

No!
then it is a jamboree, i think some men that should be defending the integraty of their people are there selling it. Let them go and share their loot. I Will only take them serious when our real governors,elders and representatives are fully in attendance. But for now let them cherish the joy from their loot for it could be their last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Scholes007(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
FKO81:

The meeting was attended by APC loyalists in Southeast, Igbo influential leaders, religious leaders and traditional leaders were all absent.
This APC of a party thinks everything can be viewed through the lens of propaganda anyway let them continue, will see where it will lead them.
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Anioma has spoken.....itshekiris....urhobos.......obi of agbor.....Sunday oliseh.....all have spoken.....they are not ibos.....deal with it and carry go with your five erosion ravaged States..... grin
Aniomas are natural igbo, u cant run away from your soul

4 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Anioma has spoken.....itshekiris....urhobos.......obi of agbor.....Sunday oliseh.....all have spoken.....they are not ibos.....deal with it and carry go with your five erosion ravaged States..... grin
I'm anioma and I'm Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Macelliot(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

what's ur problem?

2 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Macelliot(m): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Blackcnn:
coolitempa is a yoruba ashamed of his yoruba heritage..

5 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Scholes007(m): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Blackcnn:
take your time and ask this fellow to list the towns/cities, lgas and cultures of anioma, you will be marvelled that the folk is not in anyway from anioma and only rely on they said...

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by wiseoneking: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Anioma is not Biafra and can never be Biafra...... angry....Anioma is Benin.......and therefore edo........but there is a strong Ibo population.. angry
Another true CONFESSION: there is "STRONG IGBO POPULATION", he said. ANIOMA: means good land in igbo language. ANIOMA is edo, ngozi okonji iwela is Edo, pat utomi is edo, present governor ifeanyi okowa is Edo, Edoziens is edo, elumelu is edo, hahahaha! Confused baby! I am edo too. Deceiving your conscience. Lol

3 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by justmenoni: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Stakeholders meeting or dinner? Wat the heck are dey gonna do with such amount of odeku,u don't get it!! Does it mean dey are going to be drinking beer while talking of security, development etc!? So wats d big deal if a policeman is seen doing same I Mean are they not supposed to be protecting citizens and residents

And I trust my igbo brodas after small beer their voice will rise up and u'd think they are having a festival of fight,if na lie go to African bars abroad and once d place becomes noisey then u should conclude that our eastern chest beaters are dere doing Wat dey know how to do best...
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by cheruv: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
funken:

I am sure this guy has broken so many rules with what he posted above.

Seun, lalasticlala are u guys still in charge? This guy should be banned! This is threat to life which should not be taken lightly at all.

Seun, lalasticlala pls do d needful
Kam zo mkpisi okwu gi a grin
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
dinachi:
As usual the Ijaw slaves of south east who call themselves Biafrans will still be busy insulting their leaders. I am a proud Igbo man and I refuse to tow a part of bloodshed for our people. FOOLISH IS NOT IGBO! May God give the Rochas led meeting the wisdom to continue to lead our people.

Some of us are against blood shed of any kind.

On the other hand, Rochas has nothing to offer the peoples of Biafra,
I am Igbo, and I am proudly a Biafran.

Rochas can organise more Jamborees but when the chips are down, him and his likes will know that we are done with Nigeria,

Has Rochas been attending SE governors meetings?
Excuse me please.

2 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by coolitempa(f): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Macelliot:

coolitempa is a yoruba ashamed of his yoruba heritage..

Oloshi...... grin
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by akposking(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by richeso: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
if Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB Leader is not in the meeting then the meeting is useless and baseless
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by anytexy: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Op, please, change the topic to End Year Party of S/E leaders & co. Mtcheeeew
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
My name is Ndidi, my brothers name are Chibugo, Uchenna, Emeke, Ifeanyi, Chike. I am from Ndokwa. We Igbos by nature, our culture, dialect, way of life. Those against are just wasting their time. God has made it so. Your argument here change nothing.

8 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by FKO81(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Blackcnn:
My name is Ndidi, my brothers name are Chibugo, Uchenna, Emeke, Ifeanyi, Chike. I am from Ndokwa. We Igbos by nature, our culture, dialect, way of life. Those against are just wasting their time. God has made it so. Your argument here change nothing.
The she-goat coolitempa is Yorubber, please don't take the ant serious, the she-goat rants ends online, She and her likes should focus on Ijebus and other tribes who are denying been Yoruba .

3 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by coolitempa(f): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
FKO81:

The she-goat coolitempa is Yorubber, please don't take the ant serious, the she-goat rants ends online, She and her likes should focus on Ijebus and other tribes who are denying been Yoruba .

http://www.onitshasummit.com/History.php...oliseh...obi of agbor....ogwasukwu......urhobos.....ikwerres have all denied o......don't blame simple me for ur failures........ angry
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by dinachi(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
noblezone:

Some of us are against blood shed of any kind.

On the other hand, Rochas has nothing to offer the peoples of Biafra,
I am Igbo, and I am proudly a Biafran.

Rochas can organise more Jamborees but when the chips are down, him and his likes will know that we are done with Nigeria,

Has Rochas been attending SE governors meetings?
Excuse me please.
Of course! was I expecting anything better? You are one of the automatons that Nnamdi Kanu activated for his money making venture. And when exactly did the agitation start, just after the presidential elections that Jonathan lost. You guys are embarrasingly pathetic. All Biafran agitations that started after Jonathan's loss are are not genuine. You guys are just puppets in the hands of Ijaw people.
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
ujoatu:
More pictures......

I hope you read through this thread so as to give true feelers of the people to your master...BTW you cannot barb a man's hair in his absence...Why hold this meeting without inviting IPOB/MASSOB leaders including Ohaneze...OR does Rochas view Igbo as feudalistic like north or follows monarchs like SW?
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by truelovecom: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Anioma is not Biafra and can never be Biafra...... angry....Anioma is Benin.......and therefore edo........but there is a strong Ibo population.. angry

Should I say you're stup1d?
Well , I think you are.

The name " Anioma" is an Igbo word ; it means " Land of beauty" or " A beautiful Land " Or " A good land"

" Ani " means Land
" Oma" means good or beauty/beautiful ( it depends on how you use the word)
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by coolitempa(f): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
truelovecom:

Should I say you're stup1d?
Well , I think you are.

The name " Anioma" is an Igbo word ; it means " Land of beauty" or " A beautiful Land " Or " A good land"

" Ani " means Land
" Oma" means good or beauty/beautiful ( it depends on how you use the word)

The fact that you call me Anioma does not make my name Anioma.......kapish??
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Evanddiv(f): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
richeso:
if Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB Leader is not in the meeting then the meeting is useless and baseless
yes, you are absolutely correct
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by homegirl1: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
amtaken:
Why would a Northerner Chair South-East meeting?

As soon as I saw Alhaji Okorochalahi Rochallumadu I stoped reading.

#sigh.
your are very creative Bro. Laugh wan laugh me. I like this new name pls broadcast so that more people will see it.
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
dinachi:

Of course! was I expecting anything better? You are one of the automatons that Nnamdi Kanu activated for his money making venture. And when exactly did the agitation start, just after the presidential elections that Jonathan lost. You guys are embarrasingly pathetic. All Biafran agitations that started after Jonathan's loss are are not genuine. You guys are just puppets in the hands of Ijaw people.

Why not shut up if you lack understanding of a course?...Wasn't it under Jonathan that they sought to seize radio station and government house in Enugu and mounted Biafra flags in government house?...You're the mentally enslaved here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment / Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.