Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) (30447 Views)

Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / Osinbajo Meets South-East Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Chigold101(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
ujoatu:
The South-East Leaders & Stakeholders Meeting in Enugu has commenced. The meeting chaired by Gov Rochas Okorocha is a follow up to the meeting of South-East Governors last week to deliberate on issues bothering on security and economy of the zone. Stakeholders in attendance include Ministers, National Assembly members, etc from the South-East.

The same representation applies for Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia and Imo.
In Attendance are Governors, Ministers, National Assembly members, etc

This is taking place at Enugu Government House.
I thought Rochas wanted to hold this meeting at Owerri. So finally he bowed to MASSOB & IPOB demand that the meeting must hold no other place than Enugu...

Rochas Rocha's...
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by dinachi(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Why not shut up if you lack understanding of a course?...Wasn't it under Jonathan that they sought to seize radio station and government house in Enugu and mounted Biafra flags in government house?...You're the mentally enslaved here...
Clown! Quit venting. I am not bordered by your DREAMS of biafra. keep wasting your time while other ethnic groups keeps pulling weight. When you are finally old, you will the realize how very foolish you have been. And when the Biafran zionists were arrested, why didnt you go out on a protest march like you are doing now for Nnamdi kanu, Ijaw puppet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Chigold101(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
OfoIgbo:
Reliable information I now have are as follows
1. Lower Niger Congress was not invited to this conclave
2. Chief Igariwey-led Ohanaeze hierarchy have confirmed to me that they did not receive any invitation letter as of an hour ago that I was in communication with them
3. Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB is not involved

A strong suspicion now exists that today's meeting is being teleguided by Buhari's APC, using Okorocha to attempt to water down Igbo grievances with the nation.

Without the three major stakeholders mentioned above, the resolutions of the meeting will be half baked.
IPOB told Rochas that this meeting will mean nothing if Nnamdi Kanu is not part of the meeting. Rochas is only trying to make himself Igbo leader because of his 2023 Presidential ambition...
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by truelovecom: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

The fact that you call me Anioma does not make my name Anioma.......kapish??

What's your point?
I read your post over and over, and I saw no sense in it.

Who's calling who Anioma?

Anioma is a name chosen by the people of Anioma. So no one choose the name for them , they did by themselves.

Anioma is Igbo, and will always remain Igbo. I have friends from that place, and they always identify as igbo. They have never been ashamed to accept they are Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Lawsa101(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
bunch of idiots....ur meetings is irrelevant ...its either biafra or death ....no going back....ndi ara
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by coolitempa(f): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
truelovecom:

What's your point?
I read your post over and over, and I saw no sense in it.

Who's calling who Anioma?

Anioma is a name chosen by the people of Anioma. So no one choose the name for them , they did by themselves.

Anioma is Igbo, and will always remain Igbo. I have friends from that place, and they always identify as igbo. They have never been ashamed to accept they are Igbo.

http://www.onitshasummit.com/History.php

Oliseh Sunday

King of agbor

Urhobos....

All have spoken.....so forget that nonsense...... grin

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Dandeson1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
meforyou1:
Lagos is no man's land. With igbo house of assembly and House of Reps members. Igbo 45% population and 70% business control. Any yoruba you see in lagos is a settler. We feed you.
you feed who? you retartedd animal, why did you leave your east and set up shop businesses in Yoruba land, you would have opened all your businesses in the east na, you fooll, Na this pride go kill all of una. Na so una go South Africa go cause problems,

2 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Amagmilton(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
cheruv:
Did Anioma send any representatives
...You must be a big F..ool, is there any state in Nigeria or South East called Anioma?...Why do you always bring your stu..pidity to every topic, thereby causing unnecessary aguments.
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Donarozzi: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Blackcnn:
My name is Ndidi, my brothers name are Chibugo, Uchenna, Emeke, Ifeanyi, Chike. I am from Ndokwa. We Igbos by nature, our culture, dialect, way of life. Those against are just wasting their time. God has made it so. Your argument here change nothing.

Anioma is even more Igbo than many communities in the East.

4 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by truelovecom: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

http://www.onitshasummit.com/History.php

Oliseh Sunday

King of agbor

Urhobos....

All have spoken.....so forget that nonsense...... grin

The source of your propaganda is not verifiable.

And even if onitsha people migrated from Benin as you claim, that happened hundreds of years ago.

Am sure your familiar with the words " Citizen by Naturalisation"

Even if a few of them came from Benin, that doesn't matter.
They speak igbo, eat igbo food , drink igbo water, married igbos , lived with igbos, FOUGHT FOR IGBOS(during the civil war), had blood exchange/transfusion with igbos.

By all indications they are IGBOS
So go to hell with your talk

4 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
dinachi:

Of course! was I expecting anything better? You are one of the automatons that Nnamdi Kanu activated for his money making venture. And when exactly did the agitation start, just after the presidential elections that Jonathan lost. You guys are embarrasingly pathetic. All Biafran agitations that started after Jonathan's loss are are not genuine. You guys are just puppets in the hands of Ijaw people.

Come here bro, let me educate you.
Between mischievousness and ignorance, I favour ignorance.

First, I have spent about 10 years on Nairaland and I have never left anyone in doubt of my nationality.
I was born a Biafran. I am a Biafran and I am going to die a Biafran. It has nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu and his Radio Biafra,

Secondly, we have tried to educate folks like you that Nnmadi Kanu began his move in 2012.
He went round the world and called together Biafrans and established the IPOB in about 88 countries.

Jonathan only let the sleeping dog to sleep.
The low turn out of voters in the South East and South South was as a result of the activities of the Radio Biafra.
They called on Biafrans not to vote.

Are you aware there is a case at Owerri hight court between Nigeria and Biafra?
The case has been on since 2012.
Are you aware that Nigeria paid damages for Biafra for not answering the court summons?

So, how come Biafra gained momentum?
The tyrant and bigot called Buhari felt he could just crush our moves over night.
First he wanted to stop radio biafra and it back fired.
Then he arrested Nnamdi.

I know your mind is already closed.
Suit yourself.

4 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by truelovecom: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
dinachi:

Clown! Quit venting. I am not bordered by your DREAMS of biafra. keep wasting your time while other ethnic groups keeps pulling weight. When you are finally old, you will the realize how very foolish you have been. And when the Biafran zionists were arrested, why didnt you go out on a protest march like you are doing now for Nnamdi kanu, Ijaw puppet?

Abokiii puppet , we don hear you.

Biafra zionist didn't create much awareness like how IPOB did . No one knew biafra zionist , until they got arrested.
So stop talking trash.

Which ethnic group pulls more weight than IGBOS? or you think it's by being President.
Now I know you're a real clown

Don't quote me , unless you took your medication. Cos I can see your mental illness is getting out of hand.

3 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Anioma has spoken.....itshekiris....urhobos.......obi of agbor.....Sunday oliseh.....all have spoken.....they are not ibos.....deal with it and carry go with your five erosion ravaged States..... grin

Lol.
Ị bụ ọtụ !
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by dandoki: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Beers and various wines in attendance. Ok!!
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by bank2k4real(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
December sales and promo is on, get all the items at a cheaper rate and get your free gift,
Check my signature below for more details

https://m.facebook.com/Sweet-African-Fabrics-and-Designs-from-Ghana-291943470987758/

can contact me on whatsapp +2348063203540.....call...
+233264859942, +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 2AB2EF45
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by calaway: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Anioma is not Biafra and can never be Biafra...... angry....Anioma is Benin.......and therefore edo........but there is a strong Ibo population.. angry

YOU ARE ALWAYS A RAVING CUNT.....MAKING RELENTLESS IGNORANT NOISE AND LIKED BY YOU FELLOW IGNORANT PARASITES... ANIOMA IS IN DELTA STATE WITH ITS PEOPLE SPANNING INTO EDO BUT THEY KNOW WHERE THEY BELONG....GOOGLE WHAT THE PARAMOUNT RULER OF THE REGION Ikemba of Asaba, Delta State, Chief Joseph Achuzia HAS TO TELL YOU ABOUT THEM AND IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by cheruv: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Amagmilton:
...You must be a big F..ool, is there any state in Nigeria or South East called Anioma?...Why do you always bring your stu..pidity to every topic, thereby causing unnecessary aguments.
I didn't remember calling you dimwit...
Its people like you who grow up to sell off their brothers to slavery angry
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by simplycarro: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Are they done with the binge drinking ?
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by dinachi(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
truelovecom:

Abokiii puppet , we don hear you.

Biafra zionist didn't create much awareness like how IPOB did . No one knew biafra zionist , until they got arrested.
So stop talking trash.

Which ethnic group pulls more weight than IGBOS? or you think it's by being President.
Now I know you're a real clown

Don't quote me , unless you took your medication. Cos I can see your mental illness is getting out of hand.
Keep dreaming while other tribes are making progress, blame yourself when it all explodes in your face. As usual say all Nigerians hate you because you are Igbo, lame excuses! I am an Igbo man and a full blooded Nigerian, very very proud of my country.
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by dinachi(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
noblezone:

Come here bro, let me educate you.
Between mischievousness and ignorance, I favour ignorance.

First, I have spent about 10 years on Nairaland and I have never left anyone in doubt of my nationality.
I was born a Biafran. I am a Biafran and I am going to die a Biafran. It has nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu and his Radio Biafra,

Secondly, we have tried to educate folks like you that Nnmadi Kanu began his move in 2012.
He went round the world and called together Biafrans and established the IPOB in about 88 countries.

Jonathan only let the sleeping dog to sleep.
The low turn out of voters in the South East and South South was as a result of the activities of the Radio Biafra.
They called on Biafrans not to vote.

Are you aware there is a case at Owerri hight court between Nigeria and Biafra?
The case has been on since 2012.
Are you aware that Nigeria paid damages for Biafra for not answering the court summons?

So, how come Biafra gained momentum?
The tyrant and bigot called Buhari felt he could just crush our moves over night.
First he wanted to stop radio biafra and it back fired.
Then he arrested Nnamdi.

I know your mind is already closed.
Suit yourself.

Clowning is allowed but yours is getting more pathetic by the day. Biafra is dead but you are permited to keep dreaming! Nnamdi kanu your god will definitely lead you to political oblivion. Kee aping a man who has no known source of livelihood, a drop out from UNN. Keep wasting your time with him. And do not border, I do not expect you to understand now. You as still basking in the euphoria of naughtiness. Many yrear later, you will realize just how foolish you have been.
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Beremx:
Why do you think Obiano should avoid the meeting? tell me!

From what is written here, do you think this this sham meeting is actually in the interest of South East?
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by coolitempa(f): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
calaway:

YOU ARE ALWAYS A RAVING CUNT.....MAKING RELENTLESS IGNORANT NOISE AND LIKED BY YOU FELLOW IGNORANT PARASITES... ANIOMA IS IN DELTA STATE WITH ITS PEOPLE SPANNING INTO EDO BUT THEY KNOW WHERE THEY BELONG....GOOGLE WHAT THE PARAMOUNT RULER OF THE REGION Ikemba of Asaba, Delta State, Chief Joseph Achuzia HAS TO TELL YOU ABOUT THEM AND IGBOS.

These people are just settlers.........not the original owners....read the history of onicha here........http://www.onitshasummit.com/History.php
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by calaway: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

These people are just settlers.........not the original owners....read the history of onicha here........[s]http://www.onitshasummit.com/History.php
[/s]

THRASH!!!! STAY IGNORANT, IT SUITS YOU...

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by coolitempa(f): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
calaway:
[/s]

THRASH!!!! STAY IGNORANT, IT SUITS YOU...

Give up that abia weed....it is destroying the little left of your brain cells....... grin
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by truelovecom: 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
dinachi:

Keep dreaming while other tribes are making progress, blame yourself when it all explodes in your face. As usual say all Nigerians hate you because you are Igbo, lame excuses! I am an Igbo man and a full blooded Nigerian, very very proud of my country.

Bro, you ain't making sense
I won't reply you again.

So you mean IGBOS ain't making progress.

Please , this your progress is it political progress, financial progress, academic progress or what.

IGBOS are progressing financially , academically , politically and so on.

Or you think by producing president is progress?
Take a look at the north, they've produced the highest number of presidents , But yet they have the highest rate of poverty and illiteracy in Nigeria.
Now Will You Call That Progress?

Please if don't have any sensible thing to write, just log out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by amtaken(f): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol the guy behaves like earthworm wey dem pour salt.
homegirl1:
your are very creative Bro. Laugh wan laugh me. I like this new name pls broadcast so that more people will see it.
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by truelovecom: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Give up that abia weed....it is destroying the little left of your brain cells....... grin

It seems your familiar with weeds and it's kind/type

Do you take weed? tongue
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by SonOfEl(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
calaway:

Coolitempa has gone mad again.
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by ikechu1278: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
cheruv:
Did Anioma send any representatives

It's a SE gathering, not an Igbo gathering. When they have an Igbo gathering, we send representative we send representatives but when it's for SE, we do not.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by coolitempa(f): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

Coolitempa has gone mad again.

grin grin
Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by ikechu1278: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
I don't know why you people are arguing with that yoloba savage under the name coolitempa. I mean the damn illiterate thinks urhobo and iteskiri are part of anioma.

Mschewwwwww

When you see a monkey bashing it's brain dead head against the wall, you don't go seeing why it's basing itself. You let it kill itself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / Jonathan & Diezani Alison-madueke Dressed As Oil Field Engineers (photo) / Okorocha Paid A Visit To Obasanjo At His Library In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.