Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

A Point Of Correction To Note - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Point Of Correction To Note (385 Views)

Which Villain Actually Had A Point (god Or Satan)? / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" / Pranksters Read Verses From A Bible Disguised As The Qur'an To Prove A Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Point Of Correction To Note by Udstar(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
For all of you who are fond of wanting to do but fail to do, start asking for forgiveness now.

IN CHURCH

MODERATOR: I will call on sister Lara(pseudonym) to come and give her testimony.

LARA(Pseudonym): Praiseeeeeeeeeeee the LORD. Brethren "I WANT TO THANK GOD" for what He has done for me, "I WANT TO THANK GOD" for the life He has given to me. Let His name be praise forever IJN.

MODERATOR: Brother Festus(pseudonym), the next testifier.

FESTUS: I WANT TO THANK GOD for saving me from an accident. On my way back from port harcourt .. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . May He receive all the glory IJN.

MODERATOR: Sister Rhoda(pseudonym), the next testifier

RHODA: Children of God praise.... the Lord. I WANT TO THANK GOD for giving me a bouncing baby boy, praise.. . . . . the LORD. When I was in the hospital . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . may glory, honour, adoration be ascribed unto His Holy Name IJN.

*It is a pity that none of them really thank God, they all WANTED TO THANK GOD but at the end none of them did. Let us always THANK GOD n not giving GOD false hope of WANTING TO THANK HIM of which we will not do.

courtesy of Enoto-Obong

#commonsense

(1) (Reply)

How Possible Is This Spiritual Practices...........? / Trump Wants Muslims To Be Banned From The USA / Spiritual Alert Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.