Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It (2088 Views)

How Do I Start A Blogging Site / How Can I Start A Blog / Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
I want to be a blogger not only be a blogger buh make money with it, u can't expect me to be a blogger just for passion, do we pay houserent with passion? Do we take a girl out with passion? Like Davido said life is all about the money? i know there a lots of bloggers in nairaland, i need suggestions and help, thanks for ur time, am signing out

1 Like

Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Mayfrank(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Zceesneh:
I want to be a blogger not only be a blogger buh make money with it, u can't expect me to be a blogger just for passion, do we pay houserent with passion? Do we take a girl out with passion? Like Davido said life is all about the money? i know there a lots of bloggers in nairaland, i need suggestions and help, thanks for ur time, am signing out

When you wanna blog for passion, tell me I'll guide u

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mayfrank:

When you wanna blog for passion, tell me I'll guide u
Whats wrong with blogging for money, i do browse for passion, guy help me nah, i love writing and reading, so i can blog for passion i just want to be a blogger
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Mayfrank(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Zceesneh:
Whats wrong with blogging for money, i do browse for passion, guy help me nah, i love writing and reading, so i can blog for passion i just want to be a blogger

aiit.. whatsapp 07014255231
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Rosemary216(f): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
mistake number 1, dont jump in wit d mindset of makin money @ 1st or u wil jump out faster dan u jumped in!

to b a blogger, u need a blog, niche, content, traffic nd loyal readers!
THOSE ARE D basics! start frm dere!
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Jinf: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
I want to be a blogger not only be a blogger buh make money with it, u can't expect me to be a blogger just for passion, do we pay houserent with passion? Do we take a girl out with passion?

Bros your blood dey hot o....
Anyway, Making money from blogging is not as simple as you might have read on some tutorial sites. 1st you have to be ready to spend money to make 'blog money'. Depending on the niche you're choosing, some demand you stay online 24/7 if you want to succeed @ it (eg News/Entertainment blogging). Meaning be ready to spend money on data subscription. Making money from blogging is possible for almost everyone, so with: Good articles, good traffic, consistency, patience & not forgetting prayer, you'll smile to the bank someday.
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Jinf: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2015
Rosemary216:
mistake number 1, dont jump in wit d mindset of makin money @ 1st or u wil jump out faster dan u jumped in!
#Fact
Cuz the money doesn't come immediately...
So when you now realize you are almost going broke due to the money you are spending on data, without any driving force other than making money, you won't need a prophet to tell you to quit.
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Rosemary216(f): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2015
Jinf:

#Fact
Cuz the money doesn't come immediately...
So when you now realize you are almost going broke due to the money you are spending on data, without any driving force other than making money, you won't need a prophet to tell you to quit.
my point exactly

1 Like

Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Mayfrank(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
True... I've been blogging for a year now. without AdSense of course. And I am not driven by money But by readers participation. The comments I get are more valuable to me than money.
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mayfrank:
True... I've been blogging for a year now. without AdSense of course. And I am not driven by money But by readers participation. The comments I get are more valuable to me than money.
Good Google will surely approve you bro, I blogged for good two years before Google finally approved me but most of this newbies prefer buying AdSense ACCTS, they are nor always patient.

surely your application will be approved soon.... i blog at jaybossng.com and jacobakpene.com
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by kasysleek(m): 4:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Mayfrank:

True, comments keep the blogger motivated, nice blog bro.
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by kasysleek(m): 4:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Jinf:

Bros your blood dey hot o....
Anyway, Making money from blogging is not as simple as you might have read on some tutorial sites. 1st you have to be ready to spend money to make 'blog money'. Depending on the niche you're choosing, some demand you stay online 24/7 if you want to succeed @ it (eg News/Entertainment blogging). Meaning be ready to spend money on data subscription. Making money from blogging is possible for almost everyone, so with: Good articles, good traffic, consistency, patience & not forgetting prayer, you'll smile to the bank someday.

Bro, U spoke my mind asin eh
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Mayfrank(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2015
kasysleek:

True, comments keep the blogger motivated, nice blog bro.
thanks man
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Mayfrank(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2015
jaybossYBNL:

Good Google will surely approve you bro, I blogged for good two years before Google finally approved me but most of this newbies prefer buying AdSense ACCTS, they are nor always patient.

surely your application will be approved soon.... i blog at jaybossng.com and jacobakpene.com

Yeah..To them It's all about the money

1 Like

Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Jinf: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2015
kasysleek:
Bro, U spoke my mind asin eh
grin
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by kasysleek(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Mayfrank:

thanks man
Do yu accept guest post?
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Mayfrank(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
kasysleek:
Do yu accept guest post?
Yes
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by donwise1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
You can visit www.wizytechs.com and see how a tech blog should look like. Also enjoy latest free browsing cheats at the site
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by amtaken(f): 2:10am On Nov 25, 2015
Am also interested.
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Mayfrank(m): 2:39am On Nov 25, 2015
amtaken:
Am also interested.
whatsapp 07014255231
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Panshow(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Zceesneh:
If you want to start a blog and make money with it, the very first thing you need to do is NOT to have this kind of mindset.
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Mayfrank(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Please o... those contacting me should note. I don't encourage Copy n Paste blogs
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by sktop: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by emmalexdboy(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Panshow:

If you want to start a blog and make money with it, the very first thing you need to do is NOT to have this kind of mindset.
did someone just say something
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by EntclassBlog(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2015
no be so oo..
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by bedfordng(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Zceesneh:
blogging for the money is not a bad idea provided you can be patient and ready to spend to make that money while blogging because it could be frustrating blogging after spending a lot without making the kind of cash you expected.
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by yusaasif(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Just finished smoothing some rough edges on my blog.. Guys please check it out and critize it... www.androsurf.com it's still work-in-progress though
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by oglalasioux(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
So long as what is at the back of your mind is money, you'll find it hard to realize this dream.
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by Adadio: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
yusaasif:
Just finished smoothing some rough edges on my blog.. Guys please check it out and critize it... www.androsurf.com it's still work-in-progress though
please help me too.my blog has issues,people can hardly post on it.irohamsecurity.com.i need help.
Re: How Can I Start A Blog And Make Money With It by androsurf: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adadio:

please help me too.my blog has issues,people can hardly post on it.irohamsecurity.com.i need help.
Well, if I told you that most of the design you see on my blog was made with my phone. In fact, have being blogging with my phone ever since..
It's simple, all you need to do is try and download a custom template that best suites you niche... After that, you back up the old template should be incase you don't like the new one you are about to install...
Search Google for full details about custom templates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tooxclusive.com Mobile Theme (design) For Sale / Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? / What Does A Web Developer Earn In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.