Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? (6832 Views)

How To Start An Educational Blog In Nigeria - Victorwinners.com / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / How Do I Start A Blogging Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hello my fellow webmasters an nairalanders pls I need your help,pls I want to start a car blog in nigeria but don't know if it will make sense and have pageview,I also loves cars when u check my phone u will find only the picture of cars pls I just want u advice, I don't know if it will have a considerable amount of pageview, but as at now I have not seen any consistent car blog in nigeria, so that's why I want to start my car blog. Pls any thing will be acceptable. God bless u all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pls I need u guys answers pls help me out
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
sneakerblogger:
Pls I need u guys answers pls help me out

Contact me let me help u
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by newsphase(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
One thing about blogging is what you hope to achieve and the audience you hope to achieve it with....

What do You Hope to achieve with your car blog?

Which People do you want to read your car blog?

A car blog is not expected to have thousands of users daily as the audience will be so few, considering the economic situation (people need money, and not just to see cars)..

Now if you want to start a car blog.... ask yourself what kind of blog you want to have...

Are you going to be listing specifications and reviews of cars (which you will need to be an expert to do that)

Do you just want to have a gallery filled with cars (that will not get you anywhere when it comes to pageviews)

So you have to consider this things and many more ...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

7 Likes

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Its not just a car blog, but a blog that gives how to do it your self tips
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
olasircoded:

Contact me let me help u
. Pls how can I contact you
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by frank417: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
it might be profitable. but, I think if you include test-driving a car, it will be most likely profitable. make videos of yourself test-driving latest and old cars on good and bad roads to give an overall performance of it.
this will require capital, but it sure would be profiting. everyday people buy cars and they want to know how good the car they are about to buy is. do this, and you might become the first online nigerian TopGear.
As far as it is a video, traffic is coming; top and up-coming brands, start-ups, companies etc. will rush you like bees! everybody wants to place Ads and get their offerings out there.
you might be the next internet sensation.

7 Likes

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
It's a pretty good idea. It's annoying everyone seems to be concentrating on entertainment blogging and Noone seems to have figured out that there are lots of other things people can blog about. You just need to be pretty serious about it tho and passionate.
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2016
See guys, I am passionate about cars when u check my phone,u get to see photos of all types of car, I. Love cars! U guys have motivated me to go start a blog about cars thanks a lots guys!

1 Like

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2016
sneakerblogger:
See guys, I am passionate about cars when u check my phone,u get to see photos of all types of car, I. Love cars
. Am very greatful to ur reply u guys have reply motivated me to go start a car blog. Thanks a lot!
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by bedfordng(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
sneakerblogger:
Hello my fellow webmasters an nairalanders pls I need your help,pls I want to start a car blog in nigeria but don't know if it will make sense and have pageview,I also loves cars when u check my phone u will find only the picture of cars pls I just want u advice, I don't know if it will have a considerable amount of pageview, but as at now I have not seen any consistent car blog in nigeria, so that's why I want to start my car blog. Pls any thing will be acceptable. God bless u all
if you know your way around it, you can. you don't have to make it a local blog for Nigerians only. you can aim for foreign traffic. since you love car, you can start it for fun and the passion for it should aid your motivation. also, do keyword research too
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by Sylvaxxl1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bro just start it doesn't take anything and your answer will come. I do same though I just started. Check it out

www.autoreviewnaija.
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sylvaxxl1:
Bro just start it doesn't take anything and your answer will come. I do same though I just started. Check it out

www.autoreviewnaija.
bro pls where do u get ur news, I have some key cars blog that I think might be useful for u, try to visit caradvice.com,practicalcars.com,autoblog.com that's my go to car blogs.
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by Sylvaxxl1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
sneakerblogger:
bro pls where do u get ur news, I have some key cars blog that I think might be useful for u, try to visit caradvice.com,practicalcars.com,autoblog.com that's my go to car blogs.

I don't have just one source, I do research and get a single outcome
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by brunofarad(m): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by AntiWailer: 6:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Nice idea.

Get to work immediately.

Plenty people are thinking about it too and might start before you do.

My advice on your content can be summarised as follows

1.add maintenance and basic things you can check.

2. New car owners .

3. Car recommendations by area, income, status

4. Sourcing for auto loans.

5. Contacts of car servicing firms and u might get adverts from there.

6. Cars and features etc.

You can do it, get to work.

Best of luck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by LordVoldemort(m): 6:19am On Jul 20, 2016
You can start anything you want

Note: I just Google car blogs in Nigeria and about 20 blogs just register

Get to work my friend or you might be doing this lil research for someone else
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by veekid(m): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2016
Go ahead
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by chamboy(m): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2016
sneakerblogger:
Yes u can contact me on doliphils@gmail.com

I might have something BIG for u
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by lightheart(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Yes you can.
Yes you should.
Please do.

Cheers to your success!

Lots of information you could well-package to your audience. and the fact that you focusing on a niche? A niche you love? That's what I call the red-ribbon-on-a-package.
There's a dearth of auto info out there and there's the huge online demand for those info.
See it like a TV programme you were presenting, yeah? How would you like to spice it up?! smiley
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2016
dude u messd up coming here to expose your idea in a public forum.where there are tons of people thinking of what to do most of them even more skilled and ready than you..someone might hv already started making it thanks to your detailed directives you even listed some of your sources na wa for u ..my advice if u wld tk it.start building it ryt now n mk sure u do it real quick or u jus might visit your own automobile blog that wasnt made by u...

1 Like

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2016
Akoja360:
dude u messd up coming here to expose your idea in a public forum.where there are tons of people thinking of what to do most of them even more skilled and ready than you..someone might hv already started making it thanks to your detailed directives you even listed some of your sources na wa for u ..my advice if u wld tk it.start building it ryt now n mk sure u do it real quick or u jus might visit your own automobile blog that wasnt made by u...
listen to this guy OP

1 Like

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2016
Yes. And very profitable niche too.
Attractive to all car owners.
Drivers.
Car dealers.
Car manufacturers.
Insurance companies on vehicle insurance
Road Safety agencies
All road users.
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by Coldfeets: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2016
sneakerblogger:
See guys, I am passionate about cars when u check my phone,u get to see photos of all types of car, I. Love cars! U guys have motivated me to go start a blog about cars thanks a lots guys!

Hehehe... See reason

Anyway sha, me I am passionate about sex. When you check my phone na so so pictures of náked women full everywhere

So make I go start my pörn blog immediately grin

I hope know say I go get traffic wella tongue
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2016
chamboy:
Yes u can contact me on doliphils@gmail.com

I might have something BIG for u
pls can u give me ur number
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by jasperndubisi: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2016
My brother startup what u want start pls and the early the better.
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by ba7man(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2016
Visit www.carbuzz.com.

It's a car blog I visit, if you can match that with a Nigerian context, I'll definitely visit and comment regularly........ and bring fellow car lovers like me along.

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by jaydee87(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2016
pls dont drag it bro. start now cos ppl here will start thinking abt it too.. u heard 20 ppl just registered. no dulling bro. start now. wgen its successful remember those that adviced u and the platform u used...
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by musttapha(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2016
who car blog go help who car blog go help
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by austino2018: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2016
Akoja360:
Nigga u messed up big time,ideas are guided jealously,pple even patent it.I just pray someone who is more skillful n knowleable don't steal ur idea.Get to work,make research n I wish u d best

1 Like

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by leksmedia: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Sneakerblogger Yes you can , but you need to develop unique contents and also you also need to determine whether you are targetting the local or international audience.
Here is am article on how to start a blog http://www.businessmopol.com/how-to-create-a-wordpress-blog-from-start-to-finish/

And another on how to monetise your blog http://www.businessmopol.com/blogging-how-to-monetize-your-blog-make-money/
Enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS / 8 Things To Remember When Starting Any Blog / How Do I Upload A Video On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.