Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Had Induced Labour-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had Induced Labour-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy (1563 Views)

Comedian Basketmouth Shares Thought On Difficult Part Of Parenting / I Had Induced Labour – Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Painful Delivery / I Had Induced Labour – Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Induced Labour-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy by sixtuschimere: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mavin Record singer ,Tiwa Savage has opened up on her pregnancy experience,saying it was difficult.The singer who covers the latest issue of Genevieve magazine revealed she had Pre-eclampsia(a medical condition where there is severe elevation of blood pressure in pregnancy which can cause seizure and lead to maternal or baby's death or both if not controlled) and had her baby boy induced because his birth was overdue by 8 days.She told the magazine..

"Well, it’s a condition some women have towards the end of their pregnancy. For me, it was a period where I had high blood pressure, my feet got terribly swollen and I could hardly walk. Plus, my baby was overdue by about 7-8 days! At the end, they decided to induce me to labour because they were worried about my condition. It was a painful ordeal but I thank God everything went well."

1 Like

Re: I Had Induced Labour-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy by Cutehector(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Otito diri chineke

1 Like

Re: I Had Induced Labour-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy by Nuelstar(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
K
Re: I Had Induced Labour-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy by Zeedarh(f): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bravo, babe wink. Shoutout to all mothers and aspiring mothers. smiley
Re: I Had Induced Labour-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy by Iamemma(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Thats why mothers should be respected and adored
Re: I Had Induced Labour-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy by okoro4: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sorry.Nt easy to be a mother
Re: I Had Induced Labour-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy by Dubemkelly(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Women really go through lots and for some reasons I won't never wish to be one, the b00bs to carry, heavy hips. to move aroundd with, the monthly visitor, the condoms get broken and the catch the result, virginity wahala, shallas to them all and every nigga should treat his lady right

2 Likes

Re: I Had Induced Labour-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy by ellahzy(f): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
chai Tiwa m.... na Godwin
Re: I Had Induced Labour-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy by OKorowanta: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2015
Why u dey tell us?
U dey cover your pikin face with blanket dey form super star like Michael Jackson and Beyoncé.
U dey copy rubbish!
Uche Jumbo has been a celebrity spanning over 12 years and she was able to post a pix of her husband carrying their lil cute son to di admiration of commenters,u wey come yesterday dey serve us rubbish!
Dirty karata undecided

(1) (Reply)

Annie,2face,Empress Njamah,Iyanya,Kcee At E-money's Wife's Sister's Wedding(Pics / Is Dis Right? Wiz Khalifa Kisses His Mum On The Lips At Golden Globes Red Carpet / Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For ”Fabulous By Teju Pretty”(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.