Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Arch-bishop Of Canterbury Doiubts Existence Of God Becos Of Paris Attack - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arch-bishop Of Canterbury Doiubts Existence Of God Becos Of Paris Attack (511 Views)

Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo / Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? (2) (3) (4)

Arch-bishop Of Canterbury Doiubts Existence Of God Becos Of Paris Attack by chiedu7: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
ARCH-BISHOP OF CATERBURY IS A CLOWN & HERETIC
The Arch-Bishop of Caterbury is a Clown & a heretic and this is why.

He said that the attacks on Paris made him doubt the presence of God.
This is a subtle way of introducing into the church that God does not exist.

The Archbishop of Canterbury has said the recent terror attacks in Paris had made him "doubt" the presence of God.

The Most Reverend Justin Welby told the BBC's Songs Of Praise the attacks, which left 130 people dead, had put a "chink in his armour".

He also said he reacted with "first shock and horror and then a profound sadness", particularly because he and his wife had once lived in Paris.

"It was one of the happiest places we have lived and to think of a place of such celebration of life seeing such suffering is utterly heart-breaking", he added.

CONTINUED
http://www.itv.com/news/2015-11-22/paris-attacks-made-archbishop-of-canterbury-doubt-god/

He has been known to doubt existence of God before now.

See this link
http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2014/09/justin-welby-is-working-for-satan.html

So any church working with him is devoid of the spirit of God as no Christian can doubt the presence of God.

PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES TAKE NOTE!
Re: Arch-bishop Of Canterbury Doiubts Existence Of God Becos Of Paris Attack by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
K.. End time

Re: Arch-bishop Of Canterbury Doiubts Existence Of God Becos Of Paris Attack by chiedu7: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
My brother no be small thing
Re: Arch-bishop Of Canterbury Doiubts Existence Of God Becos Of Paris Attack by johnydon22(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time things angry .... Hey guys can i send you my bank account so you can send me all your money because nobody should need that, we in the End times grin

Well for the Ach-Bishop, That is his business. . .

Re: Arch-bishop Of Canterbury Doiubts Existence Of God Becos Of Paris Attack by chiedu7: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
johnydon22:
End time things angry .... Hey guys can i send you my bank account so you can send me all your money because nobody should need that, we in the End times grin

Well for the Ach-Bishop, That is his business. . .
publish ur account details here

Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God! / Persistence Brings The Answer / The Bible Fortold 'yahoo-yahoo'. Why Do We Fight It???