Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri (20679 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills Five Soldiers, Injures 40 In North East / Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many / Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by sani99: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
THE BOMBING AND KILLINGS CONTINUES AND THIS GOVERNMENT PROMISED TO ROOT OUT BOKO HARAM UNDER ONE MONTH..
THE ISSUE OF MISSING SOLDIERS ARE YET TO BE SORTED.DENIES AND CONTRADICTORY STATEMENT FROM THE ARM FORCES.
YET PMB IS ON TOUR...APC IS A BIG SCAM
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by Rahmat1021(f): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
If you strive for knowledge, you will gain it. I have seen non-muslims who speak arabic and can recite some verses of the Quran. Likewise, because I can read some psalms in the bible which i learnt in school doesn't make me a christian. We all seek knowledge to accomplish our goals. I can't comprehend how people's love for their religion will make them do things to drag d name of that religion into the mud... It's so absurd. May Allah SWT fight this battle of terrorism in the name of islam; expose and destroy the terrorists, and their sponsors (Either they are muslims or not).
iyke926:
Terrorists ain't Muslims yet the scream "allahu akbar"...spit some of verses from their Quran then blow themselves.

Buhari talk to your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters to stop this sh!t. You promised to end this sh!t soon but blasts keeps going off.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by ekwujuru: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
ajepako:

Kudos to your upbringing for that insult to a virtual stranger who only expressed a thought as a human being with an iota of decency

And for your information, these are human lives we are talking about here, PMB or GEJ sentiments apart.

But you wont see it that way because you are too bigoted and insensitive to see it as such..

And for your information, I'm a big fan of GEJ, but I don't wish evil to fellow Nigerians just to prove a point , ok?

SeverusSnape:

Okay.
ajepako:

Kudos to your upbringing for that insult to a virtual stranger who only expressed a thought as a human being with an iota of decency

And for your information, these are human lives we are talking about here, PMB or GEJ sentiments apart.

But you wont see it that way because you are too bigoted and insensitive to see it as such..

And for your information, I'm a big fan of GEJ, but I don't wish evil to fellow Nigerians just to prove a point , ok?

I withdraw that word ' fool' for one reason but the truth remain that we are deceiving ourselves I was thinking pmb was weeping for innocent blood waisting every week then.... now it become everyday and he is traveling all over... do blame me for reminding us them past person wen his d bone fire no de push rat..... it is clear now he was weeping for minister of petroleum and not ....
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by ekwujuru: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2015
ekwujuru:
I withdraw that word ' fool' for one reason but the truth remain that we are deceiving ourselves I was thinking pmb was weeping for innocent blood waisting every week then.... now it become everyday and he is traveling all over... do blame me for reminding us them past person wen his d bone fire no de push rat..... it is clear now he was weeping for minister of petroleum and not ....
if not I don't see the reason the people that lost their beloved ones shld avenge for them self when we v eee retired army as a president taking the wrong post for himself while his post is vacant I come again b k is part of ungovernable condition he put his ksrki to make them of the
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by preselect(m): 12:33am On Nov 23, 2015
[size=14pt]like play like play APC and this terrorist in aso rock have convinced nigeria that all is well. . . . terrorists struck in france and we have seen what france did. went after them all. . . nobody complained, the whole country supported them. . . a neighborhood was "invaded by the police and terrorists rooted out from there. nobody said the president was abusing human rights or that he should go to the world court at the hague or that an attack against the terroristsis an attack against the neighborhood. that what happens when the president is NOT a terrorist.. . .BUT if you have a Presidiot who is a terrorist in charge. . .terrorist will go on rampage. . . see bokoharii. . . see fulani cattle rearers, all operating under the aegis of the Daura President.

today. . . nobody talks of the chibok girls. . . . nobody talks of the govt being unable to protect nigerians. . . . . nobody notices the daily spillage of blood in the unfortunate republic of nigeria. . .Buharogue and his APCrooks have reduced the nation so low that daily terrorism is no longer news[/size]

#BringBackOurGirls
#DauraDullard
#ObiEzekwesiLiar
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by InvertedHammer: 1:13am On Nov 23, 2015
/
The North wanted sharia by all means. OBJ dashed them sharia. Sharia breeds extremism and Boko Haram was born. Like they say, be careful what you wish for.

They should enjoy their sharia and " religion of peace"(wink wink)
You cannot save people who do not want to save themselves.
/

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2015
Rahmat1021:
If you strive for knowledge, you will gain it. I have seen non-muslims who speak arabic and can recite some verses of the Quran. Likewise, because I can read some psalms in the bible which i learnt in school doesn't make me a christian. We all seek knowledge to accomplish our goals. I can't comprehend how people's love for their religion will make them do things to drag d name of that religion into the mud... It's so absurd. May Allah SWT fight this battle of terrorism in the name of islam; expose and destroy the terrorists, and their sponsors (Either they are muslims or not).
Sometimes I wish there was nothing like religion. The world would have been a better place. Anyway, lemme say...Amen to your prayers.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by bencomfav: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmm, It is welll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Furore Over High-level ‘tampering’ With Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees’ List / Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard / Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.