Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri (20833 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills Five Soldiers, Injures 40 In North East / Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many / Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by HARDDON: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Did someone say these people will be defeated by December??

That person is definitely a dull'ard.

N he just jetted to Iran!

How can a man's house be on fire n he goes on tour chasing cricket? angry

#changeshortchanged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by mike404(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
iyke926:

Dude, this is a bad news. No sane being gon like this. If you like this, it means you a terrorist too.
THE HEDIOT IS A SOUTH-WASTERNER
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by SeverusSnape(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dinocarex:

Check my post.. I'm not myopic... I have never for once said it... But I get what you are trying to say.!!!

Smh!!!
Okay.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by mike404(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
cyberdurable:
[size=30pt]We Igbo's love this kinda news, it makes our day,but this one made our evening....[/size]
BIKO ISI NA ISI EBEE GOD WILL PUNISH Y'ALL IGBO WANNABE ON HERE

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by 247notire(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
slimgold123:
May God end all Bokoharam activities in Nigeria.
Sorry dear... God has absolutely nothing to do with this!!!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by dstar01(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rip to the dead

Planning for xmas shopping? Check out our bbm channel C00242834 and make your orders @ STAR RITE
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by sabi99(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Meanwhile our dear Bubu is busy moving from one country to another taking pictures! undecided

Chasing pdp people around say he's probing them! angry

Chai! God how did we get here? cry cry cry
we got here by using APC liers speed boats
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by mrbillz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
The was a country called Nigeria!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by Phrankin(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'm getting confused here, I understand that male martyrs get to have 72 or so virgins when they get to paradise. What do all these female suicide bombers stand to benefit from killing themselves?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
lasisi69:
End time bomber
things trend for a while, then it becomes boring.end this ur end tym madness please.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by mandax: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Problem is that Nigeria Security is following global Biafra operatives than Boko Haram operatives.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by godoluwa(m): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
vivianblog3:
R.I.P
y r u selfish? na u go be op & ftc. take ur tym gal
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Maybe we should blame it on science undecided

When will the world be over sef
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by ekwujuru: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
ajepako:
I'm tired of consoling the bereaved families..

Make dem fight for themselves jare and start with their leaders, present or past

Because they are the architects of their calamity

If they don't do this, then, the dead will not RIP
. you be fool for such statement you no de nija wen the present government sent his boys to be disturbing past government they ask him to be their intermediary for peace talk .......
.......Dogs and Baboo blood in action we quickly forget they no know whom God is they will soon realize their mistake
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by samuelizko(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
grin END TIME SUICIDE BOMBERS

you are beautifool u know. smiley
NinaTohBadt:
grin END TIME SUICIDE BOMBERS

you are beautifool u know.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by bank2k4real(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
December sales and promo is on, get all the items at a cheaper rate and get your free gift,
Check my signature below for more details

https://m.facebook.com/Sweet-African-Fabrics-and-Designs-from-Ghana-291943470987758/

can contact me on whatsapp +2348063203540.....call...
+233264859942, +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 2AB2EF45
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by ajepako(f): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
ekwujuru:
. you be fool for such statement you no de nija wen the present government sent his boys to be disturbing past government they ask him to be their intermediary for peace talk .......
.......Dogs and Baboo blood in action we quickly forget they no know whom God is they will soon realize their mistake

Kudos to your upbringing for that insult to a virtual stranger who only expressed a thought as a human being with an iota of decency

And for your information, these are human lives we are talking about here, PMB or GEJ sentiments apart.

But you wont see it that way because you are too bigoted and insensitive to see it as such..

And for your information, I'm a big fan of GEJ, but I don't wish evil to fellow Nigerians just to prove a point , ok?

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by axiliborha(f): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
vivianblog3:
R.I.P
Dear Vivian I know that without no like and no share no picture and your story still hits FP...please that doesn't mean that you should post first....that is pure ojoro to the people....all am writing to you is DON'T COMMENT FIRST....peace out
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by kraftykc(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please God rest them all.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by seunkeji5(f): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
#ForBabyLight https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great- fighter/51 Save light
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by steph2sweet(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
cyberdurable:
[size=30pt]We Igbo's love this kinda news, it makes our day,but this one made our evening....[/size]
Guy OYO is your case. Somthing tells me you are not from ibo
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by nwonufestus(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
dat is even more we r clamouring for BIAFRA
leaving this GOD for saking zoo call nigeria

we r tired of dis shit
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by backtosender: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
AbdulSalam Muhammad AREWA YOUTHS AGITATING FOR AREWA NATION
KANO – The march towards 2015 General Election took a dangerous dimension in Kano Wednesday following calls by youths under the auspices of Arewa Youth Development Foundation for the division of Nigeria as a political entity.

The protest that was held outside the palace of the Emir of Kano shortly after a courtesy call on the on the monarch, attracted hundreds of youths believed to be students drawn from tertiary institution in Kano.

Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II, appealed for calm and enjoins the youth to imbibe the lesson of peace in their entire endeavour considering the critical role they play in nation building.

Sanusi II told the protesting youths during a courtesy call on him that “it is only natural that people of different and divergent culture to live in one entity as a nation, and I enjoin you people to imbibe the lesson of peace considering your role in nation development”.

The youth carrying placard with inscription that support the dissolution of the country hold a rally outside the palace and was addressed by the Secretary General of the Group, Comrade Alfred Solomon who decaalred that their stand was informed by what he called “continued intimidation of Northerners by the federal Government.”

Some of the placard bore the message “Hold your petro dollars, let everyone goes his direction”, Southerners are not welcome here in the north”, Southerners must Go, Shegu” Nigeria belong to all of us not militants” we say no to Northern
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by popoolay: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
I hope it is not the Chibok girls that are being eliminated one after the other. This Govt should try and do something very fast to eradicate these Boko Haramites as they seem to be unleashing terror in the North East almost on a daily basis now. May God help this country!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by NickMark1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
vivianblog3:
Seven people were reportedly killed with scores injured when suspected female suicide bomber in her 20s detonated her Improvised explosive Devices (IEDs) along Maiduguri – Mafa road on Sunday afternoon. Sources said.

The incident according to a police officer who is not authorized to talk to the press said, “The explosion took place at about 12 noon on Sunday near Welcome to Maiduguri Muna Garrage situated along Gamboru Ngala- Dikwa Mafa- Maiduguri troubled road.

Muna garrage is east and an outskirt of Maiduguri which is about 7 kilometres drive to Maiduguri metropolis that had witnessed series of deadly attacks by terrorists during the peak of the Boko Haram insurgency.

Unconfirmed report indicates that just yesterday (Saturday) an explosion occurred along the same area masterminded by a suspected suicide bomber who disguised among the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) who were scheduled to be lifted to camps in Maiduguri.

Our Correspondent gathered that the mangled bodies of the female suicide bomber were left at the scene while the 7 other victims including the injured were conveyed into undisclosed hospitals in Maiduguri.

when contacted, the Media Coordinator of Operation Lafiya Dole said, ” he has just been transfered from the zone and now in Abuja to work with the Minister of Defence, which according to him, he is not in the position to comment on such issue”.

Posted On Nairaland By Vivian Gist

source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/female-suicide-bomber-kills-7-injures-many-in-maiduguri/

Cc; lalasticlala
let me see hw many of u wil use our flag nd say pray for 9ja .
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by NickMark1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
247notire:
Sorry dear... God has absolutely nothing to do with this!!!
what do u mean??
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by NaijaCuzin: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
AGAIN....I really don't get it why the north are keeping quite and not protesting...

QUESTION still with no answer: What do these female suicide bombers gain
from killing fellow Homo Sapiens.. Is this the result of ILLITERACY undecided

Even it was Unemployment... Is it when they loose their life and others that they would be employed.

COMMENT WITHHELD ...
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by cytellProperty: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
ISLAM -A- BAD
vivianblog3:
Seven people were reportedly killed with scores injured when suspected female suicide bomber in her 20s detonated her Improvised explosive Devices (IEDs) along Maiduguri – Mafa road on Sunday afternoon. Sources said.

The incident according to a police officer who is not authorized to talk to the press said, “The explosion took place at about 12 noon on Sunday near Welcome to Maiduguri Muna Garrage situated along Gamboru Ngala- Dikwa Mafa- Maiduguri troubled road.

Muna garrage is east and an outskirt of Maiduguri which is about 7 kilometres drive to Maiduguri metropolis that had witnessed series of deadly attacks by terrorists during the peak of the Boko Haram insurgency.

Unconfirmed report indicates that just yesterday (Saturday) an explosion occurred along the same area masterminded by a suspected suicide bomber who disguised among the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) who were scheduled to be lifted to camps in Maiduguri.

Our Correspondent gathered that the mangled bodies of the female suicide bomber were left at the scene while the 7 other victims including the injured were conveyed into undisclosed hospitals in Maiduguri.

when contacted, the Media Coordinator of Operation Lafiya Dole said, ” he has just been transfered from the zone and now in Abuja to work with the Minister of Defence, which according to him, he is not in the position to comment on such issue”.

Posted On Nairaland By Vivian Gist

source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/female-suicide-bomber-kills-7-injures-many-in-maiduguri/

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri by Orikinla(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
And President Muhammad Buhari is more interested in foreign trips than pay condolence visits to the bereaved families of Nigerian victims of his failure as Commander-In-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces. I don't think Nigerians need to remind him why they elected him. For their security and not for foreign trips and useless courtesy visits of his wife to the national leader of the APC and others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu / Major PDP Financier Arthur Eze Visits Buhari / NNPC Worker's Strike Has Been Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.