Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? (2063 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Angels Do Not Pray For You. / Islamic Angels Are Wiser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Jetjacky(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
tpiadotcom:

where was what written in the bible?
the female Angel talk
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by tpiadotcom: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
you can post where you saw female angels in the bible.
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Jetjacky(m): 5:55am On Nov 26, 2015
tpiadotcom:
you can post where you saw female angels in the bible.
i never saw one, but weren't you the one that posted that link?
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2015
According to the book of Enoch, not just with humans
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe010.htm
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by sonmvayina(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
If it was a real event we would not be argueing about it. Because those that where invloved would write it down and provide all the details..well, we all kknow it is just a story..
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by tpiadotcom: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jetjacky:
i never saw one, but weren't you the one that posted that link?

yes, female angels are not really mentioned in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by sdavirus: 5:33am On Dec 08, 2015
Jetjacky:
you're right brother. I also heard from another who had said he read a documentary that talked about the red sea and angels being held bound in there and punished whilst they await to be poured on the world during the judgement of God on mankind. Thanks for this revelation bro. It is written in Genesis about the sons of God who fell for the daughters of man. And yes I would check out Jude this night. I hope you do meditate in the word of God? It is required for all christains to practice this, for us to become closer to the spiritual, to God, and for things to be revealed to us. If you need help in this pm I would be glad to help a brother increase in the faith of the Lord Jesus.

Have a good night

We try, frero.... But we could always do better. Would he great to talk sometime. Mhmm
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Jetjacky(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
sdavirus:

We try, frero.... But we could always do better. Would he great to talk sometime. Mhmm
by Gods grace i would be here
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2015

""Cain was conceived through adultery committed between the woman and the serpent. The serpent was closely related to humans in everything, which was why he could speak human language""

Please give me bible scripture to back up dis grin

1 John 3:12

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

^^^

Cain was of the wicked one. Who do you think was the "wicked one" referenced here? Simply the Serpent! Who was the first body Satan possessed and used to lure the Woman into adultery causing the fall of man; the seed being Cain.

Matthew 23:33-35

You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the judgment of hell? Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city, so that upon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar

^^^

Now, why do you think Jesus Christ called the Pharisees serpents and a generation of vipers and also said that the blood of Abel the righteous was upon them? It's simply because their Father Cain, a serpent seed murdered Abel a godly seed and they (The Pharisees) seek to do the same to him as their forefathers did to the Prophets of old. Read John 8:39-44 for more clarification.

Genesis 3:20 - Adam changed his wife's name from woman to Eve meaning "Mother of all living" because not all that came from her womb were from him.

Jude 1:14: Enoch is said here to be the 7th from Adam because Cain wasn't from him (Adam) which was why he was not mentioned in Adam's genealogy Genesis 4:2-24. If Cain was mentioned, Enoch would have been the 8th from Adam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... / I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. / Christianity; The Most Self Contradicting Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.