Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? (1704 Views)

Happy Baifrans Enjoying Themselves In Anambra...(video) / Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? / Potential Occupations Of Baifrans After They Gain Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by starpon1: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
my fellow biafrans, I hope you are all set to bring the zoo down tomorrow if the zoo DSS fails to provide our eminent director MAZI NNAMDI KANU.at the court tomorrow? as for me am ready. am live in abuja nw kuje precisely. singing right now nzobu nzobu enyiba Enyi!!!!!! zobuo buhari enyiba enyi!!!! zobuo burantashi enyiba Enyi!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by brize(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes we are ready to take orders from the directorates..... We will match according to orders

8 Likes

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by john124(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Are you high on cold wet weed?

1 Like

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
john124:
Are you high on cold wet weed?

He is not high on any weed.

He is inspired by the Biafran spirit.
He is not alone.
There are millions of us, ready to match for freedom.

The old tyrant called Buhari, infested with bigotry will surely destroy Nigeria.
If not now, sooner, if not sooner later.

Welcome to Biafra,
Welcome to freedom.

Long live Biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by gab264(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
noblezone:

He is not high on any weed.

He is inspired by the Biafran spirit.
He is not alone.

The old tyrant called Buhari, infested with bigotry will surely destroy Nigeria.
If not now, sooner, if not sooner later.

Welcome to Biafra,
Welcome to freedom.

Long live Biafra.
The guy don't understand,what is about to strick the zoo tommorw in case I repeat in case they failed to produce nnamdi KANU.

Because of it secrecy, I will not reveal our plan tommorw.
Some pple will marvelgringringrin it will take the zoo unawares.
They call us online ranters,, hahahahahaa.
By seen what with there eyes what we are capable of doing tommorw with there eye's, gringrin hahaha it gonna be f*cking priceless.

4 Likes

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by UmuEri(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
I left PH today for this all important mission. I will be at the court live. Expect an update from me!

6 Likes

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by wecan: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
I AM READY, EVEN THOUGH I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO ABUJA BUT I MUST MAKE SURE THAT 3 OR 4 ZOOGERIAN POLICE WILL BE KILLED IN MY AREA IF THEY FAIL TO PRODUCE OUR LEADER

5 Likes

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by Maxi112: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Am at Abuja right nw dey thought we r joking with our nation, I can sacrify my family and love once for biafra to come ... can u do same for Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by DaBullIT(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Buy pure water and gala o

1 Like

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
gab264:
The guy don't understand,what is about to strick the zoo tommorw in case I repeat in case they failed to produce nnamdi KANU.

Because of it secrecy, I will not reveal our plan tommorw.
Some pple will marvelgringringrin it will take the zoo unawares.
They call us online ranters,, hahahahahaa.
By seen what with there eyes what we are capable of doing tommorw with there eye's, gringrin hahaha it gonna be f*cking priceless.

NO SMELLING PLAN.
Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by Yeske2(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
They're waiting for you jobless eediots in Abuja, if you guys don't finish this job tomorrow once and for all, then you guys are DOA

1 Like

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by Yeske2(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
UmuEri:
I left PH today for this all important mission. I will be at the court live. Expect an update from me!
I need pix to convince me, pix of DSS office you visited n others, forget ya stupid parole, we know better
Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by daveyjay(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
The JUST shall live by FAITH
Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by Femolacaster(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Woe betide all these IPOB almajiris if you fail to put your threat to action. Bunch of lunatics making noise online!

2 Likes

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by Money40: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tomorrow will I will know if I will take the next available flight to zoo, depends on dss, the zoo must fall, my younger brother is on ground in Abuja now

5 Likes

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by EternalTruths: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
DSS if anything happens to KANU like Yusuf of BH, the trouble that will erupt will see the end of Nigeria. angry

2 Likes

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by samsard(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
starpon1:
my fellow biafrans, I hope you are all set to bring the zoo down tomorrow if the zoo DSS fails to provide our eminent director MAZI NNAMDI KANU.at the court tomorrow? as for me am ready. am live in abuja nw kuje precisely. singing right now nzobu nzobu enyiba Enyi!!!!!! zobuo buhari enyiba enyi!!!! zobuo burantashi enyiba Enyi!!!!
Hope you are aware that there are many Hausawas in Kuje, try shit and you might just live to regret it. You Igbo$ think you are stubborn, *laughs* I swear, you guy$ are jokers where Hausas are

1 Like

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by UmuEri(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yeske2:
I need pix to convince me, pix of DSS office you visited n others, forget ya stupid parole, we know better
am sorry, I don't talk with Anu'Mpama. Pls check the next door!

2 Likes

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by Duru1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
starpon1:

Anybody who tells you about his/her readiness on any public domain is not a true patriot of Republic of Igbo land or even reconstituted Biafra.
Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by TechRev: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Umu Chineke!!!
Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by samsard(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Igbos thinking they can secede and take the South-South as their prized possession.
Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by Duru1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
samsard:
Igbos thinking they can secede and take the South-South as their prized possession.

You lazy dumbasses can have south-south baring Igbo. By the way, Republic of Igbo land will not constitute areas that are not Igbo. However, the republic will not help any other nation state with its none contiguity

2 Likes

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by IPOB123london: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Femolacaster(m): 9:52pm
Woe betide all these IPOB almajiris if you fail to put your threat to action. Bunch of lunatics making noise online!

Yeske2(m): 9:35pm
They're waiting for you jobless eediots in Abuja, if you guys don't finish this job tomorrow once and for all, then you guys are DOA

people like yeske

i think it about time u should plz get lost

i ve been reading all the rubbish u are yapping about but we keep telling u we are IPOB that want Biafra in truth and honesty

u think we are kidding; continue watching from the side line; it about time u should get involve but thats if u are a Biafran

oh i forget it is called Biafra or OPCfakees
Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by samsard(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Duru1:

You lazy dumbasses can have south-south baring Igbo. By the way, Republic of Igbo land will not constitute areas that are not Igbo. However, the republic will not help any other nation state with its none contiguity
Lazy? coming from from an Igbo guy.... I'll not condescend to your level. Last time I checked, some Nigerians push trucks all day; some farm all day to produce the yam your uncouth mouth so much treasures; some engage in hard labour all just to survive. But you? you probably left school after completing primary six and zoomed off to start a business and make quick money. Now tell me who's lazy.
Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by Lordave: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
samsard:
Lazy? coming from from an Igbo guy.... I'll not condescend to your level. Last time I checked, some Nigerians push trucks all day; some farm all day to produce the yam your uncouth mouth so much treasures; some engage in hard labour all just to survive. But you? you probably left school after completing primary six and zoomed off to start a business and make quick money. Now tell me who's lazy.
Boy, sorry to say this, but your IQ is really lower than that of a sheep.

The yam Igbos eat, does the federal government subsidise it? Do the farmers give Igbos the yams free of charge?

Is it the fault of an Igbo man that you lack business acumen? For your tiny mind to maintain truck pushing and farming is much of a hard than what the Igbo man does in his shop or office? One can also deduce that you mean Igbos don't value education, please, what is your ethnicity?

Your post reeks of sheer jealousy and life threatening depression, you've to be placed on suicide watch or we will pay a tribute to you here on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by samsard(m): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2015
Lordave:
Boy, sorry to say this, but your IQ is really lower than that of a sheep.

The yam Igbos eat, does the federal government subsidise it? Do the farmers give Igbos the yams free of charge?

Is it the fault of an Igbo man that you lack business acumen? For your tiny mind to maintain truck pushing and farming is much of a hard than what the Igbo man does in his shop or office? One can also deduce that you mean Igbos don't value education, please, what is your ethnicity?

Your post reeks of sheer jealousy and life threatening depression, you've to be placed on suicide watch or we will pay a tribute to you here on Nairaland.
*scoffs* In the first place, what made you think everyone but the Igbo man is lazy?
In the absolute sense of it, you can't claim to be more hardworking than a farmer who farms a 100 ridges a day while all you do is deceive people with words to buy your imported goods
My IQ? you don't even want to know The oil you guys lay claim to was not farmed by Igbos, it's a natural endowment. + Am not depressed and more so not coz of a tribe.
My ethnicity? am a detribalized Nigerian.
Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by starpon1: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2015
samsard:
Hope you are aware that there are many Hausawas in Kuje, try shit and you might just live to regret it. You Igbo$ think you are stubborn, *laughs* I swear, you guy$ are jokers where Hausas are
my Frnd go and die okpoko
Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by hahn(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2015
noblezone:

Pictures of you marching for freedom or I don't believe it grin
Re: Baifrans!!!! Are You Ready? by samsard(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2015
starpon1:
my Frnd go and die okpoko

(1) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction / Buhari Blast Tinubu: You’re Not The National Leader Of Apc / Ecowas Court Moves Kanu's Case To Another Country To Avoid Pollution Of Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.