Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) (35604 Views)

Finally Buhari Arrived Nigeria / Buhari Arrived Abuja Late From Kenya (photo) / President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
g
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
K
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Innodon(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Okay....someone should tell him that d Prince has died
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nopeace4dwicked: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tourist dullard vs terrorist dullard

Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by SaAbbas(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Still waiting for New Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by jane0000(f): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ma president.
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by seunkeji5(f): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
#ForBabyLight https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great- fighter/51 Save light
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by sotall(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by valnosky(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ajala the traveller,what is someone whose house is on fire doing outside the shores of this country

Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by yyeanqah(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Allah ya dawo da shi lafia
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by broxymall(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
always travelling without a solution

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all,visit link at signature below

Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by readone99(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
It is a nice one,as far as it was for the betterment of Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by akinvest(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Maybe he never hear say Awodu don die for Kogi.
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by bewla(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
obasanjo travel pass u in is first tenure ride on

but brother Audu just pass on
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
folabisi07:
Ok... This man has really travelled!

Weldone Presido!
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Burger01:

Unlike one past president we used to know, who suddenly woke up to his calling and wasted 15 frigging years of Nigeria destiny. We shall never fall for the 'I had no shoes' scam again. NEVER! tongue
How 15?
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by charlito94(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
One day na so we go wake up hear say buhari don sell Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by 9izone(f): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mr President sir, God is watching you! Be careful and mindful of your thoughts and actions because God is not asleep. Thanks and God bless you all amen
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Shut up
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Goahead(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Possible conversations between Muhammadu Buhari and Hassan Rouhani of Iran.
Muhammadu; look at those Christians (wahabis),they claim to love Jesus and will die for him all they carry with them is a cross
Rouhani: forget about those infidels I'm more Islamic than you are, I carry with me my sword, check it out its right under my gown.
Muhammadu: ha-ha you can never be more Islamic than i am. I carry with me 4grenades, one pistol and one AK-47 right under my gown. Remember what the Imam said "defend you faith till death" that's what I'm doing.
Rouhani: are you kidding me? For your information I just gave my 12 year old sister for marriage to Yusuf 62years old. The other one I order her to blow herself up in the market place and they all did as I ordered without remorse.
Muhammadu: are you challenging me do you think you'r more Islamic than I'm watch me ..Allah alla alla alla then detonates the two grenades with him Bom Bom......

Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by menix(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Soon nah Afghan Buhari go visit..
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Burger01:
No Nigerian president ever does it better than Buhari. Take it or leave it, Buhari is the best president, in all ramification, Nigeria ever had smiley

Unlike one past president we used to know, who suddenly woke up to his calling and wasted 15 frigging years of Nigeria destiny. We shall never fall for the 'I had no shoes' scam again. NEVER! tongue

15years?
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
The meeting of the Ayatollahs! We are in for a primitive leadership! Whether you like it or not, Dullard is a big scam!

Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by k1centy: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wishing him a wonderful time out with his fellow terrorists.
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by darlenese(f): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
More bombing to your elbow sir

This time around it will consume u and ur entire household!

God is watching u
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by vascey(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
I just want the presidency to sell some of the presidential jets. Shikena!
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Iran of all places.

I don't know why he has to be there in person.can't he delegate his minister to represent him or at most the VP.

To think he's even there with the NSA who should be on the homeland attending to the nation's current security challenge.

Last I checked,Iran is of no relative importance to Nigeria's security besides exporting more terrorism to us as they've always done.

when will you have sense? pls read the story again.

We went for 3rd Summit of the Gas Exporting Countries forum.
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by justmenoni: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Before baba won this election I tot d change agents said he is a very simple man and he does carry his bag himself they even condemn and critize GEJ for not carrying his bag himself like the western leaders but in dis pics and recent pics it could be concluded that Apc is truly a party of lies,liars and propagandas.

quote author=ELVISHOT post=40300669]More [/quote]

Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by jodavid(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Shut up
Please avoid threads like this next tym. angry.
Baba is going places! Sai Baba!
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nimen(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Burger01:
No Nigerian president ever does it better than Buhari. Take it or leave it, Buhari is the best president, in all ramification, Nigeria ever had smiley

May God treat your destiny the way Muhammadu Buhari is treating Nigeria say amen... product of a watery sperm

AAUA: Army Dismisses Rapist Soldier, Hands Over To Police / President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up / How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire