Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) (35607 Views)

Finally Buhari Arrived Nigeria / Buhari Arrived Abuja Late From Kenya (photo) / President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by mandax: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
ELVISHOT:
Posted by ndubuisiude's Blog

President Buhari being welcomed by the Iranian Deputy President Mr Shariat Madari at the Mehrabad Airport Tehran ahead of the 3rd Summit of the Gas Exporting Countriies orum on 22nd Nov 2015

Source :http://ndubuisiude..com/2015/11/pmb-arrives-iran-for-3rd-summit-of-gas.html

cc: lalasticlala

Nigeria's president Muhammad Buhari going to Iran - of all countries.

Iran has been in silent war with Western powers who supported the Buharis against secessionist Biafra between 1967-1970.

So?
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by cabjoy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Xbee007:
And The Traveller Award Of The Year Goes To Buhari. Meanwhile, I Bought A Litre Of Petrol From Black Market N200 Yesterday.
I want to ask simply question

I need simply answer too

I heard PMB left to Iran today Sunday 22/11/2015

Not upto 24hours he is @ Iran

Please how long do it take fight from Nigeria to reach Iran b. How long for sea cargo and motor car
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Godset1:
Na only Islamic country him dey happily dey travel to. Iran, Sudan, Morroco, Iraq , Semen , Egypt, Sadia Arabia........etc we are observing in 3D.
Guy u no well..
u nid tew visit a psychiatric
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by layeenka(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Godset1:
Na only Islamic country him dey happily dey travel to. Iran, Sudan, Morroco, Iraq , Semen , Egypt, Sadia Arabia........etc we are observing in 3D.
gbagaun!!! Bro so its now sadia Arabia abi, ok oooo, u go soon see Kudi Arabia##clueless wailer
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by calaway: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
BUHARI THE ROLLING STONE
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Xbee007(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
cabjoy:
I want to ask simply question

I need simply answer too

I heard PMB left to Iran today Sunday 22/11/2015

Not upto 24hours he is @ Iran

Please how long do it take fight from Nigeria to reach Iran b. How long for sea cargo and motor car
Google na ur friend.
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by claudine3(f): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
buzquet:
Best president Nigeria will ever have

as e dey travel so abi
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Travel travel travel....this man sef

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
folabisi07:
Ok... This man has really travelled!

Wow! First time FTC... Wait o, why am I feeling so happy?? Hmmm.... Maybe because today is my baby's birthday!!!

I dedicate this FTC to my one and only love, Olabisi! I LOVE YOU!!!

Back to Buhari.... I wish you a successful journey... I'll still give you time, there's still hope...
which baby, your child or your girlfriend. cos you're so excited!
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Godjone:
Baba loves traveling a lot.

This old man to me was never ready to be president, it was Tinubu and the rest (APC) in action.

A curse has been placed on this country already.

Lets just pray for mercy.
what do u mean a curse? are you a prophet. anyway, maybe the curse is already affecting you.
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by ValerianSteel(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
all4naija:
The meeting of the Ayatollahs! We are in for a primitive leadership! Whether you like it or not, Dullard is a big scam!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don't like this man at all grin
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by viktor01(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Then, stop shouting and say amen to his prayer.
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by viktor01(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
So wetin Obama give u when u go hm place? I guess nothing so you come choose to go Iran.
Sorry, I forget say you promise to stabilize the global oil market.
give it up for the one and only president.......cheers
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by kellsblingsz(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
If it was GEJ dat traveled while people are still mourning the death their loved ones dat wia victim to d bomb blast, people will say that he is heartless and wicked. Now, there was a bomb blast at madugri and this old president jst left for Iran.. No one will notice dat he shld hv gone to visit the victims of the bomb blast before travling...God is watching oo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Oluwatobex(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
folabisi07:
Ok... This man has really travelled!

Wow! First time FTC... Wait o, why am I feeling so happy?? Hmmm.... Maybe because today is my baby's birthday!!!

I dedicate this FTC to my one and only love, Olabisi! I LOVE YOU!!!

Back to Buhari.... I wish you a successful journey... I'll still give you time, there's still hope...
Hmmmm Folabisi loves Olabisi... Happy birthday to her
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Burger01:
No Nigerian president ever does it better than Buhari. Take it or leave it, Buhari is the best president, in all ramification, Nigeria ever had smiley

Unlike one past president we used to know, who suddenly woke up to his calling and wasted 15 frigging years of Nigeria destiny. We shall never fall for the 'I had no shoes' scam again. NEVER! tongue

and you are still jobless
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by BraniacX(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Goahead:
Possible conversations between Muhammadu Buhari and Hassan Rouhani of Iran.
Muhammadu; look at those Christians (wahabis),they claim to love Jesus and will die for him all they carry with them is a cross
Rouhani: forget about those infidels I'm more Islamic than you are, I carry with me my sword, check it out its right under my gown.
Muhammadu: ha-ha you can never be more Islamic than i am. I carry with me 4grenades, one pistol and one AK-47 right under my gown. Remember what the Imam said "defend you faith till death" that's what I'm doing.
Rouhani: are you kidding me? For your information I just gave my 12 year old sister for marriage to Yusuf 62years old. The other one I order her to blow herself up in the market place and they all did as I ordered without remorse.
Muhammadu: are you challenging me do you think you'r more Islamic than I'm watch me ..Allah alla alla alla then detonates the two grenades with him Bom Bom......

You're an lipsrsealed But mehn did you Crack me up grin
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by BraniacX(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
ValerianSteel:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You don't like this man at all grin
There's nothing to like
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Goldencollins: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
saint047:
GMB was taunted to be the Peoples' General before elect.

Now ur Hero is flying over ur head while queuing to buy fuel in the scorching sun.
hahaha lol
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by coruso(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
bakynes:
Some fools the Tanoids are mistaken Iraq for Iran, FYI Iran is an oil rich nation and peaceful at that. It is Iraq that is has terrorist.
the last time I checked Iran is a country known for their extreme Islamic views, with the ambition of making atomic bombs to destroy the develop world. A country that has been under sanction for some years now. A country with no free press. No freedom of worship. A country known to sponsor extremism across the world. Is this the kind of country a Nigerian president should visit at this point in time?.
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Godset1: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Whether na Dullard Arabian or Buhaha Arabia I call 'm, most important thing the msg u get 'm. If person is saying d fact una wen be dullard from wounded Mumu king Son of Hari, frail by Age, the Cattle Rearer will want to divert Attention by using d word "Wailer".
I believe the whole country is wailing, for there is No fuel while d past Administration left it @ N87 per litre, the "WINKLE & FRAIL BY AGE "is looking while fuel is been sold for N130+
We are Observing in 3D.
layeenka:
gbagaun!!! Bro so its now sadia Arabia abi, ok oooo, u go soon see Kudi Arabia##clueless wailer
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Godset1: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
I know that I am not Well because in an ideal situation or country, wat that old Son of Hari will never be Allowed. Because he is frail by Age, he thinks we don't know his move.
We are Observing in 3D..........
jhalaljnr:
Guy u no well..
u nid tew visit a psychiatric
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by catso(m): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why is Mr President on white attire on this trip? He use to dress in black in his former trips.
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by DonEwexco(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2015
This kunu drunk dogo dullard still travels to Iran after all the bad news around the country eg bombing here and there, His Islamic party flag bearer dead and so on. No wonder he values his cows and zobo more than Nigerians. Tufia
Biafra is the answer, we're feedup
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Yujin(m): 2:14am On Nov 23, 2015
I still asked, what has become of the case of the botched arms importation from Iran under Yar'adua? The case has been abandoned for long. Today buhari has gone back there under he guise of the oil summit. Its only the naive people that cannot connect the dots. Buhari is there to negotiate for arms and ammunitions against what he fears will come upon Nigeria in the nearest future. I have been saying it for long that many southern soldiers have been sabotaged in the bh battles to actually kill them off. All the killings going on in Nigeria is not a mere coincidence, they are all well orchestrated. Its a pity that many Christians today still do not understand what awaits them as they sheepishly insult other Christians who are wary of buhari. The church issue in Aso rock did not open their eyes to the calibre of person buhari is. Many events has overshadowed that episode and the issue was not resolved till date. Today, over a hundred soldiers mostly of southern origin were declared missing and yet buhari has said nothing about it. What can you deduce from that? Its like majority of the people of Nigeria are under a spell that holds in perpetual fear such that they can't challenge an obvious subjugating cabal from the north. I'll stop here for now as we continue observing recent happenings.
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Burger01(m): 2:33am On Nov 23, 2015
berrystunn:

and you are still jobless
I can employ you cheesy
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by chxe: 2:52am On Nov 23, 2015
buzquet:
Best president Nigeria will ever have
God forbid
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:09am On Nov 23, 2015
snowDiva:
It seems baba wants to make use of this second chance to tour round the whole world...

Around the world in four years... Starring olu Jacobs (abi which actor resemble baba?)... grin

none . . . but we go manage Kanayo O. Kanayo cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by tete7000(m): 5:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Awaiting his comment on fuel scarcity and other burning national issues from Iran. One of his past times is addressing national issues from a foreign land. I sometimes wonder if they arrange these visits for him to do just that. A man who is not proud of talking to the local media and yet desire to build local capacity and develop his country. What a fantasy!
Re: President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 23, 2015
We may start reminding him of countries to visit so he won't forget them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins / March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow / Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.