Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Pls Help A Confused Brother - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help A Confused Brother (567 Views)

Am Confused About The Domain To Use... HELP! / Please How Du I Recive My Adsense Pin Am Confused / Confused: How Do Bloggers Receive Money From Ads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Confused Brother by Elosky20: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
pls i will like to know best forum engine to use,i want to create a football niche forum.should i use
SMF
PHPBB3
FORUMMOTION or
CREATE A FORUM
i need the one that will have the option for members to choose the club the support while registering.and the club they support will appear as an icon ontop of their profile.
Re: Pls Help A Confused Brother by biggjoe(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Elosky20:
pls i will like to know best forum engine to use,i want to create a football niche forum.should i use
SMF
PHPBB3
FORUMMOTION or
CREATE A FORUM
i need the one that will have the option for members to choose the club the support while registering.and the club they support will appear as an icon ontop of their profile.
You can use my very mordern forum script.

Check it here: http://giganigeria.com

If you want it just send me a PM It is unbelievably affordable.

(1) (Reply)

Any Webmaster In For Business! / Ecurrency Exchange Site Is Now Available By Popular Demand / Get .com Domain For #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.