Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,734 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post (80417 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by specco(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2015
crowbar:
Knew he has High Blood pressure, but wondering what triggered an attack when he is leading in the polls...God knows best.
Over excitement can cause the heart to beat faster thereby exerting more pressure on the already fragile heart. Have heard of a $$$$lotto winner who fainted when the news was broken to him.
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by mastercee(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Austin234:
Sure, Christ is d only true way to Heaven (Acts 4 vs 12)

Isokkay now! I don hear you
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by rosalieene(f): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Who knows! As a politician that he is,maybe he belonged to a cult and he told them to make him win the election spiritually while he promised a sacrifice and couldn't meet up with d deadline. And then he was killed by his cult or an opponent cult,lol #justsayingtho. What happens in Nollywood movies happens real life especially movies about politics.
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by deejeet1: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Rip sire.... i hop you knew Christ before you die cos he's the only way! If you don't, then am sorry o
is he reading your comment?
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by rosalieene(f): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2015
nduchucks:
In this 2016, "educated" Nigerians are blaming Audu's demise on Juju! smh

The more likely cause of death is Hemorrhagic Stroke and the cause of the blood he was vomitting. Hemorrhagic stroke is caused when a blood vessel in the brain ruptures and spills blood into the surrounding tissue and in the worst cases into the mouth through vomit.

The youths of today are end time youths indeed.

C'mon! It's most likely to be juju jhor ... and he is a politician.
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by Abbeyme: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2015
Imanuelle:
Someone close, killed him.

Were you close to him?
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by asebe4gud: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2015
Be careful of wat u chase, cos wat opened adam's eyes, closed abacha's eyes. Life is vanity upon vanity.
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by danfexyz: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2015
Who can battle with thy Lord ? May God Almighty forgive him all his sins and grant his soul enternal rest . Hmmmmmm....

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/22/how-audu-repeatedly-vomited-blood-before-his-death/[/quote]
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by REDRADARRR(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2015
APC Sacrificial Lamb.......
Becareful People
Politics 4 Niger no be beans

Somebody Gatz 2 be the Isaac 4 Altar
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Rip sire.... i hop you knew Christ before you die cos he's the only way! If you don't, then am sorry o
keep quiet mumu

who is christ before almighty God
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by Uzosaint(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
This case is simple,His Running Was Neva The Governorship Candidate,The Guber Race Was Btw Wada(PDP) and Audu(APC) So since Audu is late(Dead) The Nxt Candidate With The Highest Number Of Vote Is Wada.Falake or Watever was neva a Governorhip candidate;Wada Be declared winner under this circumstance unless they have sumthingelse up their sleevses!
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by tens4real(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Abeg who is this prince audu dat u pple r talkin about is it a name of a country or party?
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by chris4gold(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Okpueze1:

Am suspecting you!

if na play stop am o, me I dey suspect 1 girl for twitter o. e be like say all those twitter user dey fly for night
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by ManTiger(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Picture of the blood or I don't believe.
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
chris4gold:
Op who you suspect?
Na u ofcus
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by chris4gold(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Trayoralas:
Na u ofcus

mi kee? wey 1 girl dey for twitter.
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by Okpueze1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
chris4gold:

if na play stop am o, me I dey suspect 1 girl for twitter o. e be like say all those twitter user dey fly for night
Lol you are dame funny. Can't help laughing out ooo
Re: Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post by arnold123: 4:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Na all those innocent heads when the baga use take to ritual take follow up, e don backfire, every day for the thief but just a split second for the owner, not even a day, home video nor be joke it actually shows you the realities of life ifyou can wactch between the lines #THIS WORLD IS FUKKKD AND VERY SOON THERE WILL BE VERY MUCH NOTHING LEFT OF IT!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) / Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.