Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics (3090 Views)

Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) / El Rufai Goofed, Should Quote Figs Spent on Indep Day Celeb As FCT Minister / 2016 Edo State Elections - Road To War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by noeloge82(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
From the results released so far of d kogi state election it shows clearly that INEC has an irregularity case to answer, cos d the total numbers of accreadidated voters is less than the total no of valid voters + rejected voters and invalid votes
Now the question is where did Inec get d different no of vote
Source; see screen shots from channels news at 10

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by HungerBAD: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
You just have to love Nigeria.

So, the Voters are more than even the voting cards?but why?for the INEC to even publicly acknowledge this fact, means they have nothing to do with this irregularities.

So the Culprit i know will be PDP.

2 Likes

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by noeloge82(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
More pics

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by eejo(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
This APC rigged the elections

6 Likes

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by eejo(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Any tribunal will sack this election

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by Rapoo(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
APC!!! You guys are not good riggers

6 Likes

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by Tallesty1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
I salute Nigeriagringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by noeloge82(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
This result is even an evident in d court in case of contest
Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by IGBOSON1: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Of course i never expected anything good from INEC!

Unlike we saw with GEJ that gave INEC a free hand to be truly independent (what they did with that independence is a story for another day), the INEC of today under APC/Buhari is anything but independent! I can tell you for nothing that gone are the days when elections could go either way! APC is a party filled with desperate, power-hungry and greedy politicians (partly made up of the dregs of PDP), who are prepared to 'do the needful' and stop at nothing to win any election going.....probably with the exception of the South East where they know they don't stand a chance! And if they don't 'win' at the polls, there's always the judicial backdoor! wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by mazzi: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
This election too get wahala, from the death of a leading candidate to revelation of excess voting. When will africa mature politically?

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by pillarmaria(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Our leaders should realise that no matter hw much they rig d election Christ The King would still remain in charge.

5 Likes

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by basilo101: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tinubu rigging machine imported from Lagos to rig in the APC, kill the governor and install his stooge

7 Likes

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by mazzi: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
pillarmaria:
Our leaders should realise that no matter hw much they rig d election Christ The King would still remain in charge.
christ the king my brother. Are you a catholic

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by mazzi: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
When rigging go bad...

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by mazzi: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
When rigging go bad...

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by maupe: 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
This country is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by kenny987(f): 12:05am On Nov 23, 2015
Such blatant illegality! Hope that is an error that can be explained

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by ALEBS(m): 12:10am On Nov 23, 2015
The error is from Channels TV, not INEC. The 49,953 purportedly cancelled were not accredited and shouldn't have been added, election did not take place in those areas and those are the places supplementary election will take place.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by noeloge82(m): 5:57am On Nov 23, 2015
ALEBS:
The error is from Channels TV, not INEC. The 49,953 purportedly cancelled were not accredited and shouldn't have been added, election did not take place in those areas and those are the places supplementary election will take place.

Did u actually less 49953 from the accreadited votes to see that it will not still balance and if a vote is not accreadited how will the voter be allowed to vote before cancellation,more questions remain for INEC to Answer and I bet u it creates an avenue for lawyers in d court

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by Rolings: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Unlike we saw with GEJ that gave INEC a free hand to be truly independent (what they did with that independence is a story for another day), the INEC of today under APC/Buhari is anything but independent! I can tell you for nothing that gone are the days when elections could go either way! APC is a party filled with desperate, power-hungry and greedy politicians (partly made up of the dregs of PDP), who are prepared to 'do the needful' and stop at nothing to win any election going.....probably with the exception of the South East where they know they don't stand a chance! And if they don't 'win' at the polls, there's always the judicial backdoor! wink

Where were you when PDP was rigging itself to power for 16years, where were you when PDP rigged itself to power in the south west and how those stolen mandates were recovered.
Sore loser, nothing is good again cos your candidate lost an election

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by mrvitalis(m): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2015
This is a television channels results so is not valid only that of INEC is... So if they leave PDP they will go to court with this as evidence?
No wonder they keep losing

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by DaBullIT(m): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2015
?

instead of saying it's inconclusive , you do not think Buhari has the power to control INEC and make them pronounce Audu ?

Get sense abeg
IGBOSON1:

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2015
The apc is a criminal organization...

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by fitzmayowa: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2015
This is getting interesting, whoever wins this election should be ready for court proceedings...SMH
Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by oloyedayo(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2015
I watched the coalition of result and many of the cancelled results were as result of over voting in units. The issue of no of accredited voters so, INEC have no skeleton in their cupboard.

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by captainflash(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2015
What kind of game is politics? A sweet or a dirty game?

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by pillarmaria(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2015
mazzi:
christ the king my brother. Are you a catholic
I am bro, how abt u?
Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by IAMTHEHERO: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2015
Chaii !!! Chai!!!! I know it, that APC led government will destroy the democratic institution put in place by Jonathan. Nigerians, have you seen where we find ourselves.
Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2015
This country is fùcked
Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Why would anyone add cancelled votes to accredited votes?

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by jerrywool: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2015
IyaIode:

My question exactly. some people dumb sha.

1 Like

Re: FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics by dustmalik: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2015
IyaIode:
Good question. The OP and his fellow wailers can keep wailing till they get tired.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go / Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. / Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.