Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out (3008 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos / Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2017
The balkanization groups in Nigeria were feather of the same bird! they were the same children of the same mother, they were opportunists! they were after their interest and own interest only!
Some of them argue that Nigeria never provided them nothing, they never gain anything from Nigeria and they can't gain anything from Nigeria forever but they have option to naturalize to other national! where they will gain the whole world.
but they afraid of war although they were calling for war, think they can deceived the totality of Nigeria nation.
Since Nigeria waged war against Boko haram secessionist! Nigeria can never bow down to the Biafra secessionist.
For what reason we'll waged war against Boko haram and but let Biafran go freely!
or because Boko haram is Muslim and Biafra is Christian?
They were the same secessionists that deserved the same treatment!

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by Deedeedee3: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Bearing monioluwa does not mean you are Yoruba. If Yoruba decide to leave Nigeria, who and who will fight fo you? Men you are joking

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by gentle136(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2017
IF NIGERIA DON'T WANT TO BOW DOWN 4 ANYBODY CHANGE MUST BEGIN FROM THE NORTH

Funny but true.߇㰟Ǭ IN NIGERIA
✳ President -North.
✳ Senate President -North
✳ Speaker House of Reps - North.
✳ Chief of Staff - North.
✳ SGF--North.
✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ Chief Justice of federation - North.
✳ President Court of Appeal - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ President Federal high court - North.
✳ National Security Adviser - North.
✳ Chief of Army Staff - North.
✳ Chief of Air Staff - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ Defence Minister-North.
✳ MD Port Authority- North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳ Controller Prison Services - North.
✳Controller of Immigration -North.
✳Controller of Fire Service North.
✳Highest looter North.
✳ Richest man in Africa - North.
✳ 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
✳ 99.9% of almajiris - North.
✳ Highest rate of child marriage - North.
✳Boko Haram - North.
✳Fulani herdsmen militia Terrorising Nigerians - North.
✳90% of Nigeria's past presidents/Head of state -North.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? U CAN QUOTE ME IF U WISH.

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by sarrki(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Naso
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by TheKingIsHere: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Nigeria will divide and there is nothing you can do

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by Amberon11: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2017
There is absolutely no sense in your post. I take it you're not sane , otherwise you wouldn't compare boko haram to ipob as no sane person would do that.

Also, self determination is a right and any group can decide to break away at any given time, however what is not a right is the inclusion of others, especially against their will.

23 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by Sall(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2017
gentle136:

✳ President -North.
✳ SGF--North.

✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳Highest looter North.
✳Boko Haram - North.
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? U CAN QUOTE ME IF U WISH.
An with you 100%.

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Deedeedee3:
Bearing monioluwa does not mean you are Yoruba. If Yoruba decide to leave Nigeria, who and who will fight fo you? Men you are joking
don't be pretend you were cleaver when you were dull!
If Nigeria is balkanised today it won't take boko haram fighters a month to conquer the totality of Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by feelgoodInc: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2017
I see oladeebo in all this.....;-D

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2017
gentle136:

✳ President -North.
✳ SGF--North.
✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳Highest looter North.
✳Boko Haram - North.
but are you a politician?
what it's the important of this to the poor masses!
means you confirmed what I said that the balkanization groups were opportunist!
tell me what of this post you suppose to take?
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Amberon11:
There is absolutely no sense in your post. I take it you're not sane , otherwise you wouldn't compare boko haram to ipob as no sane person would do that.

Also, self determination is a right and any group can decide to break away at any given time, however what is not a right is the inclusion of others, especially against their will.
pls stop joo!
If Nigeria is balkanized either into different countries or regional governments!
it won't take Biafra a moths to wage total war against the Niger Delta because of oil and ocean!
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:
Naso
yah if Nigeria is killed, which balkanised states or regional government can stop Boko haram assault!
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by juman(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You re right.

What of if there are five or more groups at a time.

Many people are tired of this arrangement of a country.

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2017
feelgoodInc:
I see oladeebo in all this.....;-D
yah,
you can see but see clearly,
you are from what region in Nigeria?
and without Nigeria, can your region stop boko haram invasion?
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
but boko boy can do a lot to you people!
if the world super power can't stop isis in iraq, syria, lybia, somalia, kenya, etc!
boy!
you make me laugh!
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by gentle136(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2017
moninuola65:

Am not a politician sir. Changing of power in Nigeria might favour d masses since d past and present government is not doing any good to d masses. You can't always get what u want but if U try something else u just might get what u need.

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2017
juman:

You re right.

What of if there are five or more groups at a time.

Many people are tired of this arrangement of a country.
In conventional war the biafra, the avenger, the boko, boy were nothing to face the fire power of [b]Nigerian Army [/b]the world "certified that"
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by omoharry(f): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2017
moninuola65:
The balkanization groups in Nigeria were feather of the same bird! they were the same children of the same mother, they were opportunists! they were after their interest and own interest only!
Some of them argue that Nigeria never provided them nothing, they never gain anything from Nigeria and they can't gain anything from Nigeria forever but they have option to naturalize to other national! where they will gain the whole world.
but they afraid of war although they were calling for war, think they can deceived the totality of Nigeria nation.
Since Nigeria waged war against Boko haram secessionist! Nigeria can never bow down to the Biafra secessionist.
For what reason we'll waged war against Boko haram and but let Biafran go freely!
or because Boko haram is Muslim and Biafra is Christian?
They were the same secessionists that deserved the same treatment!

Mr Born to rule..nobody is calling for war except you and your blood thirty brothers in the north. violence has always been ingrained in you peoples DNA and you are looking for every opportunity to kill people but God will not allow it.The Biafrans are asking asking for a peaceful referendum from the UN which Nigeria is also signatory to..you cant tell this people to get out of Nigeria and naturalized else where. Does the whole of NIgeria belong to you..Mr Born to rule..the igbos had thier land for generations before the amalgamation of Nigeria..and who the hell are you to tell them they have no right to seek for justice in the land of oppression from your Islamic archaic elite and illiterate brothers..who the hell are you?..certainly an almajiri that could managed to read and right who would later go to the street to support his over populated poverty stricken brethren on the street in begging. if you have nothing intelligent to say ..it is better you close that hole in between your mouth.. where were you where your lunatic kinsmen with sophisticated ammmunition which no other citizen is authorized to have( the Fulani headsmen) roamed around from state to state maiming,killing,raping and sacking people from their homes? where were you, when your kinsmen slaughtered Christians with the slightest provocation for something that happened far away in Denmark..where where you? ..of cos your head was buried in between your koran.. born rule.I am not an Igbo but i am sick and tired of this oppressive entity we call Nigeria. ..so you and your brothers in the core north are on your own..pls you do not speak for other Nigerians becos we are different in every way.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by juman(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2017
moninuola65:

In conventional war the biafra, the avenger, the boko, boy were nothing to face the fire power of [b]Nigerian Army [/b]the world "certified that"

You make me laugh. grin grin grin

We pray the destroyed country does not end up in fierce war.

Then you go know that nah human being dey fight war. grin grin

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by blackfase(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2017
He or she may actually be Yoruba but we all already know there are a lot of foolish Yorubas in our midst. Those ones that are cursed with the slave mentality, the Fulani/ gambari ass-loving lickers that still refuse to see the damage the so called northern oligarchs are causing their individual and collective lives by tying down the potentials of a so called nation-state, that we actually need to pray for to be cured of their Stockholm syndrome....

Deedeedee3:

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2017
gentle136:
Am not a politician sir. Changing of power in Nigeria might favour d masses since d past and present government is not doing any good to d masses. You can't always get what u want but if U try something else u just might get what u need.
you didn't get it right, Nigerian deserved the government they have, because you people fight the government in favour of greedy politician!
Fani kayode, fayose, wike, tell yoruba and igbo to hate Hausa fulani, but yesterday when makafi won in supreme court they went to streets and celebrating,
Is makafi a yoruba or igbo?
They were celebrating for the winning of their[b] interest.[/b]
why you people follow follow these greedy politicians?
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by gentle136(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2017
moninuola65:

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Some people does not have sense...don't let me loose the little respect I have for yorouas o

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2017
omoharry:
Mr Born to rule..nobody is calling for war except you and your blood thirty brothers in the north. violence has always been ingrained in you peoples DNA and you are looking for every opportunity to kill people but God will not allow it.The Biafrans are asking asking for a peaceful referendum from the UN which Nigeria is also signatory to..you cant tell this people to get out of Nigeria and naturalized else where. Does the whole of NIgeria belong to you..Mr Born to rule..the igbos had thier land for generations before the amalgamation of Nigeria..and who the hell are you to tell them they have no right to seek for justice in the land of oppression from your Islamic archaic elite and illiterate brothers..who the hell are you?..certainly an almajiri that could managed to read and right who would later go to the street to support his over populated poverty stricken brethren on the street in begging. if you have nothing intelligent to say ..it is better you close that hole in between your mouth.. where were you where your lunatic kinsmen with sophisticated ammmunition which no other citizen is authorized to have( the Fulani headsmen) roamed around from state to state maiming,killing,raping and sacking people from their homes? where were you, when your kinsmen slaughtered Christians with the slightest provocation for something that happened far away in Denmark..where where you? ..of cos your head was buried in between your koran.. born rule.I am not an Igbo but i am sick and tired of this oppressive entity we call Nigeria. ..so you and your brothers in the core north are on your own..pls you do not speak for other Nigerians becos we are different in every way.
a question for you !
let agree you succeeded in balkanised Nigeria, can your regional government stop the invasion of boko haram?
and you want to tell me yoruba were not marginalized internally between yourselves, tell me the area of yoruba land you come from that share everything equally!
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
Some people does not have sense...don't let me loose the little respect I have for yorouas o
hahahaha!
little respect!
tell me if biafra didn't need the Niger Delta! after the balkanisation of Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2017
juman:

You make me laugh. grin grin grin

We pray the destroyed country does not end up in fierce war.

Then you go know that nah human being dey fight war. grin grin
continue in your delusional prayer!!
who tell you Nigeria will be balkanized peacefully?
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by conductor14: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2017
moninuola65:

don't be pretend you were cleaver when you were dull!
If Nigeria is balkanised today it won't take boko haram fighters a month to conquer the totality of Nigeria!
Una eyes don finally open? Sorry o. Boko Haram will automatically become the government of Northern Nigeria when Biafra seceeds.

Good morning grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2017
I know for sure that the agenda of each town in this country is far different but it's only Nigeria that hold them together, when Nigeria is dead, home to home will fight each other!
for you Nigerian Elites you were calling for the end of your reign in Nigeria.....Anarchy!
by the time Alimajiri and the illiterates take the streets we will know exactly who own Nigeria nation!
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2017
moninuola65:

hahahaha!
little respect!
tell me if biafra didn't need the Niger Delta! after the balkanisation of Nigeria!
Who are Niger-deltans ?

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2017
conductor14:

Una eyes don finally open? Sorry o. Boko Haram will automatically become the government of Northern Nigeria when Biafra seceeds.

Good morning grin
joker!
it's the south that will turn to battle field between the Isis and Israel sniper!
why you people dont think reasonably, boko said it's fight to turn Nigeria into Islamic state you are talking of North!
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by gentle136(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2017
moninuola65:

you didn't get it right, Nigerian deserved the government they have, because you people fight the government in favour of greedy politician!
Fani kayode, fayose, wike, tell yoruba and igbo to hate Hausa fulani, but yesterday when makafi won in supreme court they went to streets and celebrating,
Is makafi a yoruba or igbo?
They were celebrating for the winning of their[b] interest.[/b]
why you people follow follow these greedy politicians?
I saw reasons in what u said but Nigerians have not gotten d government dey wanted. u misconcept something here, it is not everybody that is fighting 4 d government. if u get me right am fighting for d masses not those salivate politicians.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Op, you are the one calling for war. You are the only one beating the war drums already. You gave us a quit notice to frighten us, but it seems to have backfired. Now you want IPOB declared a terrorist group. This also will backfire because the world knows the truth, it sees the truth.
You are simply showcasing your fears, stupidity, vulnerability. I love Nigeria but BIAFRA would always be better than this Nigeria where we are being ruled by slow pokes and idiotic mor.ons who think it is their birthright.

Let's All Atikulate - The Atikulated 2019 Campaign Video Ads / Obasanjo Cripples Southern Politics - Ebele Jonathan / Mr President Must Go! Thousands Of Women Occupy Major Streets Asking For Resign

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83