Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) (35534 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Carrying Load On Her Head For Her 33rd Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2015
pretydiva:
So as dis babe fine reach,she ended up being a baby mama..smh..omashe oo
Better than being married to a poor dude
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by kendrick9(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2015
i just wish i to have her for a night...man,she's hot.
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2015
veave:
chai!!!! omalicha! apunanwu! ugegbe oyibo!!! asampete nwanyi oma!... oyooooyo rice!!!! agidi jollof!!!!....

grin grin

Lmao.

You no well o.
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by 4ward(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2015
HBD GIRL

Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2015
veave:
chai!!!! omalicha! apunanwu! ugegbe oyibo!!! asampete nwanyi oma!... oyooooyo rice!!!! agidi jollof!!!!....
Agidi stew nko?
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2015
grin grin angry........I command you to say
Haaaapppy Birthday In Chisos Name !!

Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by hensben(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
Ghana's Beyonce. Happy Birthday!
She is more beautiful than Beyoncé.
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by anochuko01(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2015
all the best fu n e o!
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2015
hensben:
She is more beautiful than Beyoncé.

I'm not talking about the looks, I'm talking about the "Hair style"
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Jeloma: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2015
mrcork angry
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by hensben(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

I'm not talking about the looks, I'm talking about the "Hair style"
OH OH I see.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by MNDY(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2015
I swear down, she looks exactly like my current crush in school!
-
When "over-fine" becomes a problem that you think a girl may be a mermaid, has spiritual problems etc!
-
In that regard, I had a friend once tell me to be careful with the Nadia-looking crush of mine!
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by jhydebaba(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2015
veave:
lesbian alert grin grin angry

When u don praise her reach this level wetin make guy man dem come do?
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Stevostical(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Happy birthday to Naddy, we all need to thank God for everything most especially for the breath of life, it's not by our our making that we are alive.
By the way, I av been noticing a trend on nairaland, "it's my birthday, show some love" am tempted to do likewise, if you don't mind my asking, celebrate with me pals, show some love with your likes, may God grant us our heart desires, amen.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by noleon22(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2015
Bekwarra:
We know

Nadia Buari- 33, Yakubu Aiyegbeni-33, Obafemi Martins 31. So Nadia is older than Martins and agemate with Yakubu. Enough said.

Meanwhile Buhari is in Iran to meet with ISIS representatives and plan more attacks on Nigeria.
u are plainly stupid 4 saying dat about ur president
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2015
Bekwarra:
We know

Nadia Buari- 33, Yakubu Aiyegbeni-33, Obafemi Martins 31. So Nadia is older than Martins and agemate with Yakubu. Enough said.

Meanwhile Buhari is in Iran to meet with ISIS representatives and plan more attacks on Nigeria.
Lol, that's not true. buhari went to Iran for more arsenal to wage battle with d insurgents. more better issues are to be deliberated there!!
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by wristbangle: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2015
veave:

No be only Oyooooyo rice, oyoooyo beans nko? tonguetonguetongue
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Lovely kiss
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2015
howunu:
are u serious. which country are u currently?
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2015
Speechless3:
Lovely kiss
wow. you're a cute girl
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2015
Blyzz:
wow. you're a cute girl

Thanks sweety kiss

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2015
Speechless3:

Thanks sweety kiss
smile from me. can i send u a mail? sad
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Elle277(f): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2015
beautiful Nadia...
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by JudgementHammer: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2015
See fyn gal. Long life to you

Seriously I admire high class persons putting up a simple lifestyle.
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmmm. just passing bye
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by mamafunky(f): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2015
looseweight:
Happy birthday Nadia
Happy birthday Nadia
Happy birthday Nadia

Do really care to reduce your tummy fat, check my signature for details

just small work on my tummy but am slim oo. So how do i contact you?
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Odunsco01(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2015
veave:
high?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patapaa Pauses Performance, Picks Money Thrown At Him And Continues / Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out / I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.