Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) (35625 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Carrying Load On Her Head For Her 33rd Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by arabianights: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2015
pretydiva:
So as dis babe fine reach,she ended up being a baby mama..smh..omashe oo

My dear, i hate this baby mama thing with a passion and have no respect whatsoever for women who do this.i know of a woman who has 3 kids from different fathers!

Beauty doesnt come with self respect,esteem, confidence as well as intelligence
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2015
Bekwarra:
We know

Nadia Buari- 33, Yakubu Aiyegbeni-33, Obafemi Martins 31. So Nadia is older than Martins and agemate with Yakubu. Enough said.

Meanwhile Buhari is in Iran to meet with ISIS representatives and plan more attacks on Nigeria.

Guy you're maaaad! grin grin grin
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by jane0000(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Bekwarra:
We know

Nadia Buari- 33, Yakubu Aiyegbeni-33, Obafemi Martins 31. So Nadia is older than Martins and agemate with Yakubu. Enough said.

Meanwhile Buhari is in Iran to meet with ISIS representatives and plan more attacks on Nigeria.
seun,obinoscope,ishilove hope una see this abi? This absurd na
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by swtjay(f): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2015
HBD Nadia :DHBD Nadia
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by mekadinho(f): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
veave:
chai!!!! omalicha! apunanwu! ugegbe oyibo!!! asampete nwanyi oma!... oyooooyo rice!!!! agidi jollof!!!!....
Born and brought up in da east... Hahaha...... Anyi ma onwe Anyi.
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Bekwarra(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:
seun,obinoscope,ishilove hope una see this abi? This absurd na
You for call Lawal Daura and Buratai join
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by ogbe2K3(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Do u want to make cool cash online pls follow this link http://PocketMoneyCash.com/?ref=6772
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Bekwarra(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Blyzz:
Lol, that's not true. buhari went to Iran for more arsenal to wage battle with d insurgents. more better issues are to be deliberated there!!
More arsenal ko more chelsea ni. Buhari is a terrorist- Tony Blair
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Bekwarra(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
noleon22:
u are plainly stupid 4 saying dat about ur president
Go tell el rufai that one. Eranko iranu
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
adesegun121:
The Ghanaian actress and mother of twin girls turned 33 yesterday and she said when asked to make a wish,she realized she has everything and even more than she wanted.

"it dawned on me after over 10mins in trying to figure out exactly wat i wanted to wish for before I cut my cake yesterday, that I basically had everything I ever wanted...and so I ended up making wishes for people.
I'm so at peace in my life right now...so happy and balanced.
I can not thank God enough for what He's done in my life, for bringing me to where I am today. The fact that He made it known to me, that where I am in my life is just mediocrity; that He has higher expectations for me... He taught me that I can overcome those seemingly impossible things just by listening to His voice; obeying, and holding His hand every step of the way. *God, I thank You*!"

https://instagram.com/p/-ZhXXaTelg/
wh0re and mother of bastardz
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by billyG(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Y is all Buhari Beautiful?Y
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by veave(f): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
jhydebaba:
lesbian alert grin grin angry

When u don praise her reach this level wetin make guy man dem come do?

Nothing like lesbian alert here oga... this woman gave birth to 3 children and look at her skin and face, very fresh... i'm dark skinned and have been trying so hard to achieve the ebony glow for so long it's taking too much money and time... why would I not appreciate something good. Please pass quietly nwanne. O gbasa gi, I fichaaaaaa ya...

And to all my ummunne that understand I mean no harm.... UDO!!!
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by veave(f): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
T
Odunsco01:
high?

No sir.... i'm just in a good mood grin
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by tutormaster(f): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Check this link and make money.

http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=24520
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
okay.
Re: Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) by Odunsco01(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
veave:
T

No sir.... i'm just in a good mood grin
lol take-care!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Sings Praises After Buying Customised Gold Iphone X In Dubai (Video) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) / Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.