Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Is This The Most Sily And Foolish Post On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Most Sily And Foolish Post On Nairaland (599 Views)

If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / Nigeria Bankrupt Because Of A Foolish Policy, Says Emir Sanusi / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Sily And Foolish Post On Nairaland by bugativeron: 3:31am On Nov 23, 2015
[b]TonyeBarcanista:
Eltruth? RIP Man..... sad
Well, this dude hated you when he was alive , you don't need to show love and respect to your enemies after they die, after all they might have hated you more to wish you dead.

I have respect for the dead but the man who hates me I also hate with passion.
Let him go and spare us of another response from a zombified figure.

Rip bro etruth - we will all go down at some point , no pains and no joy about your fate it's our destiny.

THE STATEMENT above was made by a nairalander called truckpusher in respect of a fellow nairalander who lost his life in road accident. Do you think is the most stupid posting you have ever read.

Like if you think so, share if you don't.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Sily And Foolish Post On Nairaland by IlekeHD: 3:34am On Nov 23, 2015
No..... dig up any IPOD post.
Re: Is This The Most Sily And Foolish Post On Nairaland by DaBullIT(m): 6:41am On Nov 23, 2015
your post is more stewpyd

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Sily And Foolish Post On Nairaland by mightyhaze: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Mtcheww! Joblessness!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari / Event At A Petrol Station / Rivers Residents Complain As Petrol Now Goes For N300/litre - NAIJ.COM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.