Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

“I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) (2773 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: A Doctor Killed My Son By Mistake / Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance / Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by JAZES(m): 4:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Actress turned evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi has newly opened up on being a single mother
and how having a son out of wedlock was a mistake.

Read excerpts from her interview with the New Telegraph Newspaper:

You once said that your intimidating profile tends to discourage men from asking your hand in marriage;
what is happening to your love life?

I can’t remember ever saying such a thing. I don’t know about men being scared of me (chuckles).
Well, I will take it that what you are saying is that I’m not in a relationship.
Of course you know I would not want to discuss my private life.
But I have to tell you what I am doing and what is not happening,
I believe in things that are incubating; if it’s meant to come out, it will come out.
A lot of people do not know of my commitment to my Christian life too.

How is your son doing? He must have really grown now.

Very well, we thank the God Almighty, the Lord has been faithful.

What is it like being a single parent?
It was not a deliberate choice that I have made, it came by chance, it came by mistake.
God does not kill His children who have made mistakes. He would rather sustain them
and tell them that He is the owner of all things.
The Lord has been sustaining me as a single parent I don’t think about it,
all I know is ‘God, you are the one that created me and the child that you gave to me’.
So whatever that is needed of me, it was a wrong choice that I made.

Have you tried to reconcile with the father of your son?
When somebody says that I do not want to be a responsible father what do you do?
You don’t take a horse to the river and force it to drink.

Is there any plan of settling down, your ideal man?

Of course, why not? Every woman says I want tall black, handsome man. We all need good things.
All the good things every normal woman wants, I want it too.
He must be somebody who has the spirit of God, someone who has Christ as his backbone.

What is the name of the church or the branch you pastor?

I am an associate pastor with the Fresh Oil Ministry International Church at Egbeda in Lagos.
I am an ordained evangelist as well as an apostle; I am a convent speaker in and around the country.
I had gone to minister in the United States of America, a lot of West African countries,
and I have ministered in a lot of churches in and outside the country and some churches and organisations invite me to be their speaker at their various meetings.
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/23/i-had-a-son-out-of-wedlock-by-mistake-eucharia-anunobi/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Her make up sucks! Do does that? shocked
Anyway, every child is a blessing no matter what.. whether it is planned or out of wedlock cool it will challenge but keep motivated every parent... grin
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by Burger01(m): 4:48am On Nov 23, 2015
Shior! This one doesn't even know the blessing of having a child. Out of wedlock or inside wedlock cheesy make una give thanks. smiley
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by miqos02(m): 5:16am On Nov 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by bewla(m): 6:12am On Nov 23, 2015
How like a one night thing with her sha
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by OKorowanta: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2015
Sweet mistake grin
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by wordbank(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2015
And her son will be like

Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by JAZES(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2015
OKorowanta:
Sweet mistake grin

Lol
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by looseweight: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2015
Ok
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by Yustash001(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2015
By mistake?...hmmm
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by JAZES(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2015
bewla:
How like a one night thing with her sha

Gbam
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by Damilare5882(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2015
That's wah we call " born by mistake ".... # Nonsense
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by j4sure(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2015
WHAT DO U MEAN BY MISTAKE .PASTOR MRS? WHERE U DRUGGED WHEN D MIRACLE WAS HAPPENNNING
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by Chestar5(f): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Yep, u ve learnt ur mistake...

U ve moved on, all is good and well and

it doesn't change anything happenin' ryt now in dis country undecided

Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by Duchesskm(f): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2015
No child is a mistake unless you were raped. She better stop ridiculous talks about the birth of her child before the child will grow up and start thinking is not loved or wanted.
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by hayorzzyzx(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Her Problem
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by kandiikane(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
If you were not raped then it wasn't mistake. When you were screaming and moaning, you were not thinking about mistake.
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by JAZES(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
kandiikane:
If you were not raped then it wasn't mistake. When you were screaming and moaning, you were not thinking about mistake.

Guy u wicked o.... grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by drizslim(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok

Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Say what......
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by ellahzy(f): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
werey
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by Gopes(f): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Is she regretting or what?
Re: “I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock By Mistake” – Eucharia Anunobi (pic) by JAZES(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
ellahzy:
werey

too harsh

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Baby Mama Shows Off Her Hot Legs In New Photos / Top 14 Nigerian Celebrities Who Posses Nude / Nollywood Actress Flaunts Car Gift From Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.