Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,496 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Want To Belong To A Cult Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Belong To A Cult Group (1601 Views)

Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks / Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by castancassy5(m): 6:04am On Nov 23, 2015
I have suffered a lot and I want to enter in to a cult. Am from Abia and my number is 08108047848
Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.
If you think you have suffered enough, take a trip to a mortuary! !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by Danfuster(m): 6:09am On Nov 23, 2015
There's this thread advertising illuminati, just search it up and follow up. The rewards are quite attractive. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by mightyhazel: 6:11am On Nov 23, 2015
Go join a group in d church and be an active member. smiley

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by tolustx(m): 6:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Go and talk to d biggest boys in Abia state university. U won't need to talk too much before they show u d way.
And...

...Did u say u ve suffered? I will liken that suffering of urs to the heat ur skin feels on a very sunny afternoon. Whereas, the suffering u will suffer aft joining the cult will be like when u are thrown into boiling oil. Make ur choice.

Jesus is standing @ d door of ur heart and knocking. If u open for Him, He will enter (Rev. 3:20) and He will come with His peace (John 14:27).

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by opiaoku: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2015
grin

bastard

1 Like

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by LordMecuzy(m): 6:31am On Nov 23, 2015
GO AND DIE

1 Like

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by DaBullIT(m): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2015
even those of them who are at the top of the chain in malay,SA,UK,IT still have regrets

seek God .

work hard

chop money

if possible change location

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Okay! U want to change the dimension of your suffering? Alright! Your life, your choice, your consequences. My only fear is that sometimes consequences somehow affects other people.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by Scholes007(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Needless to say i find the OP mentally incompetent, he should be duely dispatched to a lunatic asylum

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by rassan: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2015
My dear brother please don't follow satan to hell fire, Jesus is waiting for u if u can believe him wholeheartedly and confess that Jesus died for u. Jesus will make a way for u where there seems to be no way. No matter the situation u are passing thruough today u r tomorrow will be better and u have a glorious future. And finally kingdom of GOD is assured after the world. Bible says wealth belongs to GOD he will surely give wealth and riches to u onece u serve Jesus christ with all ur heart. When u visit hospital u will thank GOD because many are suffering with their money. But for u to be alive today means Jesus christ is interested in ur future. Seek GOD genuinely today and ur life will never remain the same again in Jesus name. Christ love u please don't join cult.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by efilefun(m): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2015
After joining and experiencing the real "enjoyment in cultism" please dont come back to NL to seek for advice on how to exit same cult...oponu oshi
castancassy5:
I have suffered a lot and I want to enter in to a cult. Am from Abia and my number is 08108047848

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by Toosure70: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2015
These people? They can use their parents for money.

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by nwadiuko1(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2015
okay join scripture union na
Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by Standing5(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2015
How did this OP measure his suffering in the first place? The way I see it, your mind is weak. If you need money so desperately, why not start a business like farming, transportation, or marketing. Any suffering that leaves you with little or no money might as well toughen you for more opportunity.
Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by rawtouch: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2015
There is one of ur uncles who is a member of one talk to him he will show u the way, I know ur mind has told you this before
Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2015
So after reading on how people waste their lives uselessly on cultism on this forum, u want to still join. Pls drop your name too for the RIP and end time crew. We would love to remember this day
Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by charcoal(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2015
castancassy5:

Nna go and join ur Massob Ipod group

1 Like

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by falcon01: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2015
this guy is stupid
Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by ishiamu(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.
If you think you have suffered enough, take a trip to mortuary! !

1 Like

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by emmanuel596(m): 7:52am On Nov 23, 2015
See what lazyness nd quest for easy wealth has cuased a Nigerian youth....and. why are you telling us....if u have a good phone and MB to bring dis rubbish on here then I suggest u shld hv googled names of ogboni groups.
Btw aren't there jazz men in Abia?? Nigga seek GOD don't be decived by wat u see davido and the rest do on tv
Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by gabazin080(m): 7:54am On Nov 23, 2015
Cultist wants to quit, the sick or wounded doesn't want to die but you are here digging your early grave. What will cult do for you that God cannot do.

Bro go Ye into the world and make money and you will have security, money answereth all things
Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 23, 2015
@OP

I am ready to show you the way to the biggest, success proven, peaceful and most reliable cult group ever known to mankind. Viz:

- Master an art.

- Be sure you mastered an art that is useful and rare (no matter how hard and smart a butler may work, he can never be wealthy through earnings of his work... apologies to butlers).

- Commercialize your service/recruit other informed procedural professionals and expand your service coast through aggressive advertisements (but don't forget that expansion in most cases doesn't equal profit).

- Imbibe the spirit of self and continuous education... you need to always be informed and updated to conquer your environment.

Don't tell me that this is not an easier route towards wealth acquisition and creation, unless you're a dunce. If you are sound, sane and determined person get in touch with me for further assistance be it monetary or otherwise... Hey! don't forget that there's no free money even in Freetown. People are not paid for what they know, instead they are paid for what they do with what they know. More so, there's just a tiny line between poverty and wealth.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by respect80(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2015
castancassy5:

Life no fair Abi

No worry just rub am Tura (soap)

grin

Re: I Want To Belong To A Cult Group by mrsheddy(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2015
Contact me if u ar really serious. But remember that cult is of different type. 09098613419

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Confusion About Buhari's Age: 72, 73 Or 78? / This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition / Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.