Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:32 AM

Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! (1574 Views)

Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes / PDP Did Not Lose 2015 Presidential Election – Ciroma / Fct Election: I Thought Zombies Said Pdp Is South South/east? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by allycat: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2016
For all who say PDP never did anything right, may their lives go back to how it was prior to 1999. Anyone says PDP was a total failure and doesn't say AMEN to this prayer is a hypocrite. Since it is PDP that destroyed everything may your lives(Not mine) go back to the fuel scarcities of yesteryear, the lack of available and affordable telephones and NITEL being a monopoly. May the Lagos Benin and East West roads return the the time when we used to spend 2 days on this road. May we go back to all using cyber cafes and the yahoo yahoo boys that scammed everybody. May you go back to queuing in the bank ap with tally numbers and may ATM's become a thing of the past in your lives. May the private universities and schools as we know them all disappear or become out of reach to the average NigerianPlease think back to how your lives were then and say a big AMEN. Anyway at the rate we are going we will get back there in some areas. At least Mastercards were not available to the average Nigerian prior to 1999 and we are going back to the time when no Nigeriancould do online transactions, because we were deemed fraudulent.The dollar is going higher so soon the average young person will not be able to afford a brand new car and cars like Tokunbo Tercel and Starlet and the old golf will come back. keep praying hard that Buhari takes your life back to the pre 1999 utopia that Nigeria was. PDP could have done more with the money available, there was widespread corruption but to say they didn't do anything good is hypocritical.

4 Likes

Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by alrahmanonline(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2016
And i pray may your life not mine be ruked as gej rule Nigeria... Please say a big Amen... hypocritically hypocrite.

6 Likes

Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
alrahmanonline:
And i pray may your life not mine be ruked as gej rule Nigeria... Please say a big Amen... hypocritically hypocrite.
Why GEJ... was GEJ d first nigerian president. .. why do u pple always call him

3 Likes

Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by banki(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
What's the aim...of your thread
Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by alrahmanonline(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
crixtex:

Why GEJ... was GEJ d first nigerian president. .. why do u pple always call him
Say Amen First to my prayer and then you can say other thing..

1 Like

Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by tsdarkside(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
allycat:
For all who say PDP never did anything right, may their lives go back to how it was prior to 1999. Anyone says PDP was a total failure and doesn't say AMEN to this prayer is a hypocrite. Since it is PDP that destroyed everything may your lives(Not mine) go back to the fuel scarcities of yesteryear, the lack of available and affordable telephones and NITEL being a monopoly. May the Lagos Benin and East West roads return the the time when we used to spend 2 days on this road. May we go back to all using cyber cafes and the yahoo yahoo boys that scammed everybody. May you go back to queuing in the bank ap with tally numbers and may ATM's become a thing of the past in your lives. May the private universities and schools as we know them all disappear or become out of reach to the average NigerianPlease think back to how your lives were then and say a big AMEN. Anyway at the rate we are going we will get back there in some areas. At least Mastercards were not available to the average Nigerian prior to 1999 and we are going back to the time when no Nigeriancould do online transactions, because we were deemed fraudulent.The dollar is going higher so soon the average young person will not be able to afford a brand new car and cars like Tokunbo Tercel and Starlet and the old golf will come back. keep praying hard that Buhari takes your life back to the pre 1999 utopia that Nigeria was. PDP could have done more with the money available, there was widespread corruption but to say they didn't do anything good is hypocritical.

what is your problem exactly?....the year no have start sef,na curses you dey throw around.....

in fact: "thunda fire you".....
Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by abduljabbar4(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
allycat:

Many are mad but few are in yaba left
Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
alrahmanonline:

Say Amen First to my prayer and then you can say other thing..
In terms of monetary resources and Boko control..... I wud not say Amen..
However in terms of works and oda things; and peace of mind. . Big Amen
Alright answer my question now....

3 Likes

Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by alrahmanonline(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
crixtex:
In terms of monetary resources and Boko control..... I wud not say Amen.. However in terms of works and oda things; and peace of mind. . Big Amen Alright answer my question now....
No no no you shouldn't be exempting anything, Lolzzz...
Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by JaredNomak: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
alrahmanonline:
Say amen to his own prayer first.. Mischievous people.

6 Likes

Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
alrahmanonline:

No no no you shouldn't be exempting anything, Lolzzz...
Bro... first of.. I m not a Jonathan nor Buhari supporter.. both of them are thieves..Secondly they re humans.. humans will alwats disappoint.. alright... so answer my question. .

1 Like

Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by PRYCE(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
All APC supporters have short memories!

That PDP never did anything of sorts in the last 16 years is only a figment of their polluted imaginations!

Infact, One of em PDP presidents who " destroyed" Nigeria, is one of their saintly party's navigators and one of em APC directors screaming "Cut" backstage.

Even Modath and APC's chief online warrior Omenka knows that!... Now the Later's gonna come here, use his PDP-provided internet to run his tongue!

3 Likes

Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by allycat: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
alrahmanonline:
And i pray may your life not mine be ruled as gej rule Nigeria... Please say a big Amen... hypocritically hypocrite.
Why are you vexing ! You say the man did nothing and I say OK, let things go back to the way it was before he came and spoilt it and you are firing me and thundering me. I have never held political post neither have I benefitted in any way from a political apointee. But I would rather have the improvements that occurred in the last 16 years than go back to how life was in 1998. I would rather have my phone, my internet, drive a brand new car, use my mastercard to buy things online when like, so far as it's with the money I worked for. God forbid that I go back to the way things were when Buhari was in power in 1984 at least in my life. So AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by LordAdam: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
alrahmanonline:

The Abrahamic God (who I am sure you are referring to) according to religious sources is not and can never be a man. As a human being with limitations, GEJ did his best for the nation.

Now can you authoritatively say that GEJ and PDP did NOTHING in 5 and 16 years respectively? I need you to answer that question honestly.

Nobody is saying GEJ is perfect, unlike the zombies claiming PMB is the best thing since Muhammad.

-Lord
Re: Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! by mikolo80: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
allycat:
dis guy mumu no be hia

(1) (Reply)

Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor / Second Richest County In The US Where Rich Nigerians Congregate / OMG! Kidnapper Stripped N*ked And Beaten To A Pulp For Snatching A Child (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.