Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

This Is What My House Help Did To Me - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (92558 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What My House Help Did To Me by glossy6(f): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Na wa oooh. So this thread is still on.
Re: This Is What My House Help Did To Me by chizeal(f): 1:23pm On May 27, 2016
Pls, anyone knows how iIcan contact Rukemi, pls iIrilly bid ur help. Tnks
Re: This Is What My House Help Did To Me by FrankEsther: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2016
Having issues juggling work and taking care of the kids and home? i will strongly recommend Essvic kleen klub. They have trained professional maids, cleaners, baby sisters, nanny, granny care givers, cooks etc that has undergone thorough health and background checks to suit your needs. If you are in Abuja, its a plus because they are based in Abuja. To contact them just search for essvickleenklub on google or call a representative on 09091701425, 07062237609. You can also send a mail to essvickleenklub@gmail.com.
This Should help.
Re: This Is What My House Help Did To Me by reallions(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2019
[quote][/quote]

Not true dear friend. House helps are always very helpful when you are mindful of their sources and who manages them.

There's nothing wrong about hiring a house help or any other domestic staff for that matter. The only issue is with the method many employ to hire these house helps and that's why they get their fingers burnt most times.

Reallion Multiventures is a company I know very well. They provide individual families and corporate clients with trusted and verified domestic helps for very reasonable prices. They also help clients manage these hired helps optimally.

Contact them via:
www.reallionmultiventures.com to get reliable househelps, drivers, cooks, Nannies, Cleaners & more without having to break the bank
Re: This Is What My House Help Did To Me by Bambita: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
idyexcel:
You don't have to be too hard on yourself. You did what anybody with conscience would have done. Maybe that's why she loved your son. What is meat and juice? My advice is when next you go looking for some helping hands, go for someone younger, someone you can still mould, someone that is still naive. Maybe it's even better you go to the villages.
It's not all the time oo.. these ones especially from the villages are not naive oo.. there is one that I have now 9 years , she lies alot , very stubborn and adamant , anytime I scold her for doing something wrong she will refuse to eat, does whatever she likes.. I want to return her after her exams
Re: This Is What My House Help Did To Me by Bambita: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
glossy6:

Hmmmm. I laugh in Latin. last yr Oct, I brought an 11yr old naive girl from the village to help me at home. she bedwets and mop up the mess with the pillows.

I enrolled her in a private school close to my house where she was admitted in Basic 4. I bought textbooks for her & she started schooling immediately. But aside the bedwetting which has stopped after much coaching, she can't wash dishes clean enough even up to now. she sweeps the house using 2 hrs 30 mins on the average. At the end of the sweeping exercise, you will wish she never did.

She tell lies more than any human being living. I have been asking after her homework which she kept on saying she was not given. She will be idling away while my kids sweat it out doing loads of homework. I wasn't ready to confront the proprietress on this since I had confronted her when she was in Basic 4. I don't want to be seen as disliking her teachers. hers was the only school that admitted her in Basic 4, others went as low as basic 2.

About 5wks ago, I brought up the homework issue again and I sent someone to confirm from her classmate if they were not given homework and why?

2wks later the story remained same but she went to school to allege that house chores does not permit her to do homework. that she is being starved (she serves food to herself )......and lots of unprintable lies.

Conclusion: you hardly can find a good one. No matter what you do to them, you are not her biological mum and she can NEVER appreciate you.
Wow!! You just described my own.. the one I have will be 10 years in November. She is very adamant, lies a lot, if she does something and you scold her she will get angry and go on a hunger strike...
Re: This Is What My House Help Did To Me by Omoobong1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Must we send our own children to the best private schools while we send the children of others to government schools?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.