Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) (16723 Views)

Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) / Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by amzee(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2015
#30 million?
Its okay,am sure the money will be more than this in the upcoming season.
Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by instaforexngr(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2015
allanphash7:
Too small
We are getting there sir,
just a couple of years back, the prize money for winning the league was 1 million Naira

3 Likes

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by newsomtin(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2015
allanphash7:
Too small
you brought out those words outta my mouth

1 Like

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2015
Sai IGBO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by Shakiratemma(f): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2015
But wen golden chickens win U-17, na 20k dem giv dem.... Y? undecided undecided

Check my signature4 ur beautiful jewellerys!!
Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by UncleJudax(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2015
mommysgirl:
I don't even know what to say lipsrsealed
Probably better that way. kiss
Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by UncleJudax(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
Too small.... How much will 30million go for the club. Atleast $1 million (200million) is a good start for the league champion.
Where would such amount money come from, the federal budget?

The league is not richly sponsored yet. The time will come...hopefully

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by tiwiex(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2015
allanphash7:
Too small

And they said whopping. Me self tire. Meanwhile the league management go chop 300m. How much glo dey drop for the champion?

1 Like

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by Chidoo74: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2015
Is it for a player or for Club?

1 Like

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by Balkan(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2015
How can Nigeria league survive with this kind of reward, after one year of compitition?

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by obinnashady(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2015
mommysgirl:
I don't even know what to say lipsrsealed
pull down ur pant and masturbate on the Topic then.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by Bambless1(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2015
And Federal Government Want To Give Our Golden Eaglets 20k Each! undecided

1 Like

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by femmy2010(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2015
The people's elephant.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by KLand(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2015
Too small for a league champion. This should be increased. Next year should be at least N100m to make small sense.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by godspeed: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Good one by the LMC, but then there is room for improvement. I'm looking at a situation where points earned and goals scored can be monetised.

E.g each point earned can fetch 1 million naira(in this case enyimba would hv pocketed 70m) while each goal scored can earn u 50,000. This will make d league more competitive

1 Like

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by freshcvvs: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
Too small.... How much will 30million go for the club. Atleast $1 million (200million) is a good start for the league champion.

Dem reject the 200 million naira when u give them?
Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by blackchief(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2015
A good development for Nigeria football, some time ago it was 1m and 30m. With time it will get to 100m.

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by kendrick9(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2015
League management don pocket the rest..... greedy people
Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2015
May be this is the time to ask these questions that have been bothering me since I became a soccer fan. I appreciate your answers.

1# How much does the Premier league winner collect?
2# how much does Champion league winner collect?
3# World cup winer
4# During the world cup and champion league, Do Clubs get money for any stage passed? Do they pay stage by stage?
I know you may not know the exact amount but anything close will suffice. You can also add some other things you may think I don't know. Help a brother to become a soccer authority.
Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by EricDonn(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Vig86:
May be this is the time to ask these questions that have been bothering me since I became a soccer fan. I appreciate your answers.

3# World cup winer
4# During the world cup and champion league, Do Clubs get money for any stage passed? Do they pay stage by stage?
I know you may not know the exact amount but anything close will suffice. You can also add some other things you may think I don't know. Help a brother to become a soccer authority.
. Google is ur friend
Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by Empredboy(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2015
Vig86:

3# World cup winer
they do. But major income comes from TV right, endorsement, players development to sales, match day ticket. Last season chelsea got.
Here is the breakdown of 99m pounds chelsea got as a champion.

The precise eye-watering sum was £98,999,554, made up of £24.9m ‘merit’ cash for
finishing top of the table, £19.98m ‘facility fees’ for being in so many live TV games,
plus equal shares of the domestic TV deal (nearly £22m), overseas TV deals (£27.8m)
and commercial income from the leagues sponsors, such as Barclays (£4.4m).
Also here in naija the total breakdown of money enyimba got was as follow
Champion 30m, appearance fee 15m, away wins 6*500k=3m,away draw 7*250k =1.75m, attendance over 5000 fans=19 home matches *500k =9.5m. Total 59m approximately. This is just what the lmc will give enyimba excluding gate tickets, sales of players like Obabiyi rasheed to mls league in America. Then kit sponsor joma.
Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by endoski: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2015
yet that terrorist called buhari gave a world cup winning team 20k each jst cis of tribal reasons..mtchewww
Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2015
EricDonn:
. Google is ur friend
Thanks brother. I have done that but wasn't satisfied with the information present to me
Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2015
Empredboy:
they do. But major income comes from TV right, endorsement, players development to sales, match day ticket. Last season chelsea got.
Here is the breakdown of 99m pounds chelsea got as a champion.

The precise eye-watering sum was £98,999,554, made up of £24.9m ‘merit’ cash for
finishing top of the table, £19.98m ‘facility fees’ for being in so many live TV games,
plus equal shares of the domestic TV deal (nearly £22m), overseas TV deals (£27.8m)
and commercial income from the leagues sponsors, such as Barclays (£4.4m).
Also here in naija the total breakdown of money enyimba got was as follow
Champion 30m, appearance fee 15m, away wins 6*500k=3m,away draw 7*250k =1.75m, attendance over 5000 fans=19 home matches *500k =9.5m. Total 59m approximately. This is just what the lmc will give enyimba excluding gate tickets, sales of players like Obabiyi rasheed to mls league in America. Then kit sponsor joma.
You are my man of the day. I appreciate, a lot
Re: Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) by Empredboy(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2015
Vig86:
You are my man of the day. I appreciate, a lot
u re welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF / Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis / FIFA World Ranking: Belgium Stay On Top, Nigeria At 34th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.