Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland (2675 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland by honeygirl17: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2015
End time thread
Re: Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland by Iykopee(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2015
I pity those who come online to display their real selves. Even when registering ur sim card u shud be wise enough to provide unreal contact details when u have intention of running ur mouth, abusing d govt, persons and religion.

1 Like

Re: Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland by maupe: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2015
Children will always dream dreams. They are on the ground and have not yet learnt to fly. But when they attempt to take off, they will realise they are ducks and not birds.
Re: Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland by tunnyl(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2015
naijapips02:

i can get your ip address with or without psiphon.

oops! my bad!. But how?
Re: Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland by tunnyl(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2015
naijapips02:

i can get your ip address with or without psiphon.

oops! my bad. But how?
Re: Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2015
Drop the content of the txt you recieve here for us ťo analyse or #IDONTBELIEVEIT
Re: Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland by Kestolovee95(f): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2015
kikikikikii!
Re: Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland by SUBWAY101(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2015
ishiamu:

You wonder how subway101 a.k.a devilishM gets people's details and pics

Hey Mr widelips, saw all your mentions, you now boring. Hope you know I am now Jerry Asemota. Lol
Re: Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland by ishiamu(m): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Hey Mr widelips, saw all your mentions, you now boring. Hope you know I am now Jerry Asemota. Lol

Welcome back from ban
Re: Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland by gigabyte13: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
CCsurplus007:

Are you sure your thread on mustard gas isnt connected to this

l warned him on that thread, but all he did was insult me. See ya life na. Good for you, since you are amongst those posting trash here.
Re: Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland by abu12: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
naijapips02:
My fellow Nairalanders, be very careful of what you post on this website. But most especially the phone number you post it with.

I think we have a security glitch somewhere.....i think nairaland's database is being trolled by an MOD or even possible the owner is given out vital information to some persons. If they can get your ip address, the can get your ISP provider, and from there your destination port.

Be more careful when you are commenting on Islamic or security threads.

Just today, i got a text from a jihadist. It's really scary when you consider that since after registering this line i am browsing with, i've not called anyone nor given out the number in anyway to anybody.

My friends, if you must comment on sensitive issues, find SIM cards that can't be directly traced to your address....like you didn't put your real address during registration.

Have a Blast. cool

[size=15pt]@op u are not far frm d truth, ur phone no, facebook and other registered social media are not safe with NNC directive. I receive msg like they want 2 accesses my facebook acct or my facebook account is been used by another handler, which i find trickish.
Beware [/size]
Re: Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland by Chuksgeo: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
this is serious, anyway thats the world we now live in. Don't be scared OP. That's their strategy to instill fear in people

Correction for the person above me. It is not NNC but NCC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Seen The Wisdom In Continuing With What I Started- Jonathan / Biafra Added In PS3 And Xbox PICS / Nigeria's Chinemelu Ezeh On Global Stage Of Robotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.