Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. (825 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / RCCG To Start Confirming The Virginity Of All Brides Before Conducting Marriages / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by tundejoseph4(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2015
A muslim told me that it is also written in Quaran that Jesus is not dead and he is coming back. Is it truely written there muslims
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by minifuworld: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2015
tundejoseph4:
A muslim told me that it is also written in Quaran that Jesus is not dead and it is coming back. Is it truely written there muslims
yes
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2015
tundejoseph4:
A muslim told me that it is also written in Quaran that Jesus is not dead and it is coming back. Is it truely written there muslims

The funny thing is you Christians know nothing about the Qur'an while we do know a lot about the Bible.

Yes Jesus is coming back.
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by pet4ril(f): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2015
For this which the poster above me confirmed, i will hold muslims in high esteem from now.... I think the ignorant ones are the ones making things worse for the world
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2015
Yes it's in the Quran. I once saw it in an English Quran once.

I'm a christian, and I read the Quran sometimes.

And OP, its not its. Jesus is our Lord and not its.
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by tundejoseph4(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2015
With the confirmation of this my post from the muslims. I think it is high time i prepared for the coming of christ. Jesus is Lord not God don't misquote me.
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2015
Wonderful; more affirmation from the Muslims will b welcomed...

@catlova : how can I get softcopy of th quaran!
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2015
Raymondenyi:

They have a .jar file and a pdf.

Type English quran.pdf in Google
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by minifuworld: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2015
tundejoseph4:
With the confirmation of this my post from the muslims. I think it is high time i prepared for the coming of christ. Jesus is Lord not God don't misquote me.
dont let us be confusing our selves our Lord is our God
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2015
Raymondenyi:

You can get a translation online. Check google playstore or just use quran.com

But let me advise you, just go there because you want to be informed. Dont judge on what you dont have a full understanding of.

As for clarification on Jesus coming,

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/364/return-of-jesus-part-2/

I really don't enjoy discussing religion as people tend to quote and misquote unnecessarily, forgetting that "God could have made us all practice one religion if he so wished to".

And don't forget that Allah is the Arabic word for God, just like Chineke, Olorun, etc.
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by tundejoseph4(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2015
minifuworld:
dont let us be confusing our selves our Lord is our God
Bible verses that shows Jesus is different from God mattew 26:39- says He went a little farther and fell on his face and prayed, saying " O my father, if it is possible let this cup pass from me. Is he praying to himself or what. Mattew 24:36, john 5: 26. And many more. Reply and let me see your take on this
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by BETATRON(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Yes the return of christ is in the koran

But that doesn't justify the claim that he is God..if he his how come he "sacrificed himself for himself" how come he "prayed for himself" and how come he said to himself "eloi eloi lama sabactana(my lord my lord why hath thou forsaken me?)
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2015
tundejoseph4:
Bible verses that shows Jesus is different from God mattew 26:39- says He went a little farther and fell on his face and prayed, saying " O my father, if it is possible let this cup pass from me. Is he praying to himself or what. Mattew 24:36, john 5: 26. And many more. Reply and let me see your take on this

If Jesus came as a spirit to talk to you, will you ever listen to him?
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by tundejoseph4(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:

If Jesus came as a spirit to talk to you, will you ever listen to him?
is it in the bible that jesus said that he came as a flesh so that you can believe him. And in John 14:28- jesus says the father is greater than I. Does that mean he is decieving us, all in the name of making us to believe him. Reply brethren
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by BETATRON(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2015
tundejoseph4:
is it in the bible that jesus said that he came as a flesh so that you can believe him. And in John 14:28- jesus says the father is greater than I. Does that mean he is decieving us, all in the name of making us to believe him. Reply brethren
their problem is they directly or indirectly accuse christ of deceit
One said jesus said he is the WAY to GoD...now how can the way to God also be God..how can the road to london be london?

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2015
tundejoseph4:

This question needs to be replied.... by you. ask yourself, when they is sin, and the only way to rid sin is dialogue, what are the measures to take, Jesus coming with wings? Who would take him seriously then?
He needed to come as man, so that you can see him flesh and blood. Imagine present day what this atheists say, that God doesn't exist.... because of recent happenings. in the real sense of it you and I know that we were created in the image to look like God, have a life and have it in abundance

That part Jesus says the father is greater than I, I feel he needed to prove he was like a messenger from God almighty. Since they had a god, you telling them you are their god would seem somehow (that's what I think). So he needed to talk to them and showed signs that he's from the father indeed.

This is how I see it.
Re: A Muslim Confirming The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ. by tundejoseph4(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:

This question needs to be replied.... by you. ask yourself, when they is sin, and the only way to rid sin is dialogue, what are the measures to take, Jesus coming with wings? Who would take him seriously then?
He needed to come as man, so that you can see him flesh and blood. Imagine present day what this atheists say, that God doesn't exist.... because of recent happenings. in the real sense of it you and I know that we were created in the image to look like God, have a life and have it in abundance
No single bible verse to support your claim. Don't let any pastor to confuse you. Read your bible and see the truth yourself. In as much as you can read also you can also teach and feign a pastor
That part Jesus says the father is greater than I, I feel he needed to prove he was like a messenger from God almighty. Since they had a god, you telling them you are their god would seem somehow (that's what I think). So he needed to talk to them and showed signs that he's from the father indeed.

This is how I see it.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/12/15 / Pastor Daniel Olukoya Unveils Predictions For 2016. / Photo: Evangelism With Limousine and Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.