Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,717 members, 7,865,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Why Are Atheist So Annoying - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheist So Annoying (6683 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Why Are Atheist Called Bad People? / Are Atheist Right On Paris Attacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by keenn: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
falcon01:
let me ask you something What purpose do we have if evolution is
real? If evolution is real why don't we see things like half bird half dinosaur, half man half lion, half chicken half frog or half crocodile half pig why all of a sudden things just became perfect Tell me things i don't know

My dear there are rules to this

There is law of attraction of homogenous Species, and laws of likes begotting likes.

There is the theory of use and disuse.

Evolution gives variation and unlimited variables and forms, neverthelsss, adaptation is meant only for the fitest.

U will b amaze at how diverse living things are, not even a fifth of it has been identified.

Y not relax, there could b a combination of a cow and falcon01 out there.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by keenn: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
slimstuff:
Most atheists are not bad people, they are just angry but they can not open up to tell you why. Some of them are born with issues. Some are born pedophile some are born gays and they hated God for it. Some where born hermaphrodite and they are just angry with God. But God has solution for it.
Second group. man/ women who want to give in to their lust they rejected God to give in to their lustful nature. If you acknowledge the presence of God, you will have to obey him.so to give in to there lust they denied God. I have seen people come to me after they have fallen heavily ill of aids and other strange illness out their lust " doing what God God them not to do. They came back for God's help.
3rd group: they have asked God for something and God did not do it, they just conclude that is is just like the scary story they tell kids at night. But if you ask your dad for a car and he ignored you, will you run out and start telling people that you have no father. There are many other groups still. Which ever group you are in, there is help, just ask! As for the person that said "they are annoying "there are advice that only age can teach you. There are things your father will tell you at 22, but cos you have not given birth or raised stubborn kids you will not get it then. it may take you more 20 years to understand it, by then he may no longer be their.

A car? That is too far

What if my father can't do the following
Protect me from wicked neighbors
Provide my dialy bread
Give me direct fatherly advice
Can't know my need till I ask
No birthday and Christmas gift
Can't pay my school fees
Can't play with me
Can't help me with my homework
Can't accept that am a kid and can have my short fall but threatens to punish me for any wrongs
Takes out of my hard earned money without any of his imput

But of course he claims he loves me, that he brought me to this world and has enormous plans for me I future, that he has been there all this while because he always drops *i lv u* letter on the table evverday for me.

Am I wrong if I run out and start shouting that I have no father?
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by orisa37: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Psalm 53:1
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by ScofieldBello(m): 2:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Atheists are free thinkers.
They are not sentimental.
They are critical and objective thinkers.
They are imaginators (if there's a word like that)

For me, one thing is certain - I don't have to be religious or fanatical about one to know that God exists!

I respect the Atheists so much for their chronic and spontaneous thoughts.

I am a free thinker but not an atheist.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by ValentineMary(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
falcon01:
Why are atheist so annoying.??
They keep on posting topic bashing God... Even in the comment section. When ever person creates a topic and says thank god I've gotten a job or my soul mate they are there to always say God does not exist. Even when you sneeze your friend says bless you they will still say God does not exist they all think they are Charles Darwin while they are actually dumb and lack common sense they are always showing off about how they are smarter and more rational than every one . They cant answer simple question about their belief ask them how did the universe come to existence they I'll start talking bullsh*t ask them why they hate God they cant answer your the worst part is they even celebrate Christmas. Ask them why?? they can't answer. And when you turn their logic around them they cant handle it.

Forgive me for my English..
Are u kidding or u are actually very ignorant? go and ask an atheist how the universe came around and get a good lecture on big bang and nucleosynthesis.Most religious people are very unintelligible because they are waiting for God to help them with a miracle but an atheist would work hard because he knows miracles don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by davien(m): 12:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Falcon01 considering what you wrote in your opening post,what do you honestly expect?

Religious people go about in Nigeria singing hymns and chanting praises to their god/gods in the open arena of the society,they plant loudspeakers on houses, buses, and any equipment they can find just to increase the range their preaching gets...

If or when you confront the religious about the negative nature of their careless preaching,they'll start claiming their beliefs are "personal" .... so why are "personal" beliefs bombarding the air waves and being chanted into the ears of others who aren't interested and who are busy going about their real lives? Hypocritical is what that is...

Now after 24/7 chanting,you expect everyone to keep quite and not even start critically analyzing the so-called "good news" that's been booming around?! undecided

*Note: Nobody owes you any answer to the origin of anything, if you have the capability to surf nairaland, then you should be able to Google search and read up on the claims, hypotheses and theories science provides

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by kuffyyy(f): 8:46am On May 11, 2016
Gayjesus:

Thank you
I am not an atheist or theist. I am agnostic but I am sure Christians will group us as one, go ahead and check my profile to see how ugly I am. I don't even understand how appearance has to do with anything.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2016
kuffyyy:

I am not an atheist or theist. I am agnostic but I am sure Christians will group us as one, go ahead and check my profile to see how ugly I am. I don't even understand how appearance has to do with anything.

Omo you fresh!
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Judas2013: 9:29pm On May 11, 2016
kuffyyy:

Without make up how you go be?
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by kuffyyy(f): 1:28pm On May 16, 2016
Judas2013:

lol, check my profile.
Judas2013:

lol, check my profile.
Judas2013:

lol, check my profile.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Weah96: 1:37pm On May 16, 2016
falcon01:

We come armed with the truth and if you get hurt in the process, grow up. The truth doesn't care about your comfort or your feelings.

Christmas is not Christian, in fact, it's a day when Christians get drunk and belligerent. Have you checked out the history of the date itself?
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by pesty100(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2016
falcon01:
They keep on posting topic bashing God... Even in the comment section. When ever person creates a topic and says thank god I've gotten a job or my soul mate they are there to always say God does not exist. Even when you sneeze your friend says bless you they will still say God does not exist they all think they are Charles Darwin while they are actually dumb and lack common sense they are always showing off about how they are smarter and more rational than every one . They cant answer simple question about their belief ask them how did the universe come to existence they I'll start talking bullsh*t ask them why they hate God they cant answer your the worst part is they even celebrate Christmas. Ask them why?? they can't answer. And when you turn their logic around them they cant handle it.

Forgive me for my English..
atheism is not a belief be corrected
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by pesty100(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2016
kuffyyy:

whoever said you are ugly is blind... I wonder how they were able to type anything
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2016
Pure bull crap
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 16, 2016
THEY IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TO EVOLVE AND TO TRANSCEND

YOU SAYING ATHEIST ARE VERY ANNOYING IS IT CAUSE U JUST CANT WIN ARGUMENT WITH THEM?

SOME OF YOU HEAR ARE SAYING BEING AN ATHEIST CAUSE THEY WANNA BE FREE TO DO WHAT EVER THEY LIKE SO THEY TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT WELL THIS IS SO WRONG RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE THE ONES THAT TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT CAUSE "ITS GOD/ITS THE DEVIL" IS ALWAYS USED AS AN ESCAPE ROUTE WHEN U GUYS DO EVIL OR U SIMPLE AS FOR FORGIVENESS AND THE DOORS OF HEAVEN WILL BE OPEN 4 YOU THEREBY YOUNG GIRLS ARE BEING MOLESTED BY PRIEST AS LONG AS HE ASK FOR FORGIVENESS "HEAVEN" SHARP
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by OgundeleT(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2016
Richirich713:
Cuz they have no purpose in life
oponu.. seun is an atheist

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Judas2013: 8:32am On May 17, 2016
kuffyyy:
lol, check my profile.

Chai!!! Oya start wearing make up undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Use One Egg To Remove Bad Luck, Bad Energy, Negativity From Your Life / Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? / Religion Is The Pillar Of Humanity. Take It Away And We Collapse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.