Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? (1533 Views)

A Rugged Mini Laptop For Available For Sale In Abuja / The Toughest And Most Rugged Laptops In The World / Help: Need A Rugged Laptop With Good Specifications, For Video Editing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by sleekdot(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2009
For me its Dell D seriesD505 600 etc , in fact Dell produces the most rugged laptops
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 24, 2009
try zinox laptops and have a feel of ruggedness, it's best suited for Nigerian situation.
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by flyuche(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2009
ezeokeify:

try zinox laptops and have a feel of ruggedness, it's best suited for Nigerian situation.
grin
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by Nobody: 1:35am On May 25, 2009
No, I'm serious, zinox is what I use and i will attest to its efficiency
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by hubreality(m): 5:59am On May 25, 2009
Toshiba leads in ruggedness followed by Acer. There batteries last longer.
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by sleekdot(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2009
hubreality:

Toshiba leads in ruggedness followed by Acer. There batteries last longer.

are U serious how long does d battery last for?
I still strongly believe its Dell

@ezeokeify Zinox!!! hell no, am not a fan
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by skfa1: 9:12am On May 25, 2009
Dell for me pls.

My dell battery has been flashing yellow instead of green for like a year now and lapi still working in good condition, beat that smiley
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by lynxnoon2: 12:52pm On May 25, 2009
PANASONIC TOUGHBOOK
I dnt evn tink u'd find it in any naija store
As per odas:
IBM-LENOVO
Hp-COMPAQ
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by angelgirl1(f): 12:57pm On May 25, 2009
I know a lot of people who have degrees in computer networking and such and they always advice me to get a hp.
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by sleekdot(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2009
angelgirl1:

I know a lot of people who have degrees in computer networking and such and they always advice me to get a hp.
I have worked on a particular model of HP,once it develops a particular problem no remedy, u would have to sell it as scrap or keep it at home
DELL all the way, you cant hate it, u av to love it
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by DualCore1: 10:27am On May 26, 2009
get a toughbook.
dunno watchu mean by rugged, but i've seen it fully immersed in a swimming pool and i was still able to type with it underwater. Tht same lappy was left to fall freely from a 2 storey building, it landed and had a scratch and its still working.

The owner of the laptop recovered the money for the lappy by putting it on bets and doing wht his dudes tot the lappy couldnt do.

I have a problem with its shape though, its just fat and ugly.
I also have a problem with the price grin
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by sleekdot(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2009
@Dual Core,what laptop is that
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by BmtMafia: 5:38pm On May 26, 2009
toshiba satelite A205-S5800
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by DualCore1: 7:41pm On May 26, 2009
sleekdot:

@Dual Core,what laptop is that
Toughbook

google it smiley
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by UNLEASHED(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2009
Try gateway
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by FIRIKI(m): 11:40pm On May 28, 2009
Lenovo(former IBM PC division) makes the most standard durable everyday laptop.  I did some crazy demos with Lenovo notebooks and still worked.It could hold up to 150lbs, that helps give the screen and additional layer of protection.  Panasonic tough book is for customized environment and is very expensive. Check out Lenovo T/R/W series.
Re: What Is The Most Rugged Laptop? by flyuche(m): 1:55am On May 29, 2009
FIRIKI:

Lenovo(former IBM PC division) makes the most standard durable everyday laptop.  I did some crazy demos with Lenovo notebooks and still worked.It could hold up to 150lbs, that helps give the screen and additional layer of protection.  Panasonic tough book is for customized environment and is very expensive. Check out Lenovo T/R/W series.
very correct. I own Thinkpad T400.

(1) (Reply)

Bluetooth In My Hp Laptop Is Not Working / Hellllpp On Installing Laserjet 2015 On Vista / Browsing With Multilinks Land Line Table Phone , How Good Is It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.