Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio - Art, Graphics & Video (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio (51654 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio / MY PORTFOLIO-SUPER REALISTIC CARTOONS AND MANIPULATIONS. ORDER NOW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Zedoo(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2016
Ok.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Zedoo:
Ok.
Thank u, for the lines....
Can u check this one, am trying to confirm to the Golden ratio now.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ran to Blender again...u cant realy learn to use the lef hand in old age.

And the portrait is already deviatin...as usualtongue

Well, after this one, i will make one final attempt then if it turned out bad again....i quit portaits.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2016
I wish i can get access to a free skin pore alpha....
Sometimes, i wonder what really defines the recognizable, main feature of someone's face.
- Is it the ratios of the eyes' distance from the nose bridge?
- the shape of the mouth?
- the shape of the eyes or the curvature of the eyebrows?

Hossein Dilba Models his xters and they look instantly like their real life personas without textures even. Herein, i twerk my brain till pig's end and still can't get it right.

Hossein....I bow

Can anyone borrow me a CG bike, am ready for posing now....this my inability to model vehicles is a huge deterrent.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Apparel design... This work x gettin longer and longer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Rick9(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
This kazuna just dey make me dey love blender 3D, make I finish my CorelDraw Adobe Photoshop and illustrator first blender is next
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
Now in my second most fave phase...Face rigging. i wont do fleshy eye rig.

Fisherman now @ frame 3956. 15 mins per frame, if my system don't go burst after this rendering, i will start eating chicken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by olaakinyinka(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
nice work , we shall get there soon by God's grrace
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2016
olaakinyinka:
nice work , we shall get there soon by God's grrace
We must, Nepa oor no Nepa.

We must, I must get there.

Nothing will take me off 3d unless Death, Nerve disease or blindness. Not even marriage, nor children, nor academic pursuits.

I should, We must Make hollywood feel jealous and threatened with our rise....even if it takes the next 20 years. We must.

There's nothing more pleasing than attempting to recreate the physical environment, nothing more pleasing than that feel that you a demi god....creating your creatures.

Meanwhile, i began following one talented dude. He gave me insightful tips on the female anatomy and stuff. If only i can do hard surfaces.
I 'd tried but just dont know what keeps blocking that part of my brain channeled 4 3D.

He said he hand painted the skin texture 4 the woman, but I still like my (very) patented method of grafting tongue. why wont !, i cant afford a goo Wacom tablet. Painting with a mouse is like eating garri/soup with a fork, tedious

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2016
olaakinyinka, here's the references for the glasses, Don't worry about texturing it. Just the modelling...Thanks a Milla.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
kazuna:

Oh My GoD, isaid i luv Nairaland...where have u being all this while.

Call me, call me, call me...Chai.
I don't have your digits again bro..
I will PM you my number
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Zedoo(m): 2:25am On Sep 09, 2016
You paint with a mouse?? Bro kudos... You NEED a Wacom...even bamboo.go do for a start.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by LawrenceUMS: 1:29am On Sep 10, 2016
Are You within these axis in Lagos: Yaba - Alagomeji - UNILAG - Akoka, Bariga - Sabo - Ebute Metta - Apapa Road - Oyingbo - Onipanu - Fadeyi - Jibowu - Maryland - Palm Groove - Obanikoro - Island and want the highly ICT Training Experience in a most ambient environment?

- Web Design & Development
- Digital Media Marketing (SEO, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Pay Per clic, Blogging)
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Mobile App Development (Android,iOS)
- Web App Development (Advance PHP, CMS, Laravale, MySQL etc)
- 3D Animations
- Graphics Design
- Photography
- COMING SOONEST (MUSIC ****** Training)

REGISTER NOW @ www.umstraining.xyz
08187428339 BBM 5C3ABB44

DISCOVER. CREATE. CONNECT
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
People should utilize the internet to learn a skill. All these half bakes tutors/schools promising you hollywood tutorials are just....a waste of time.

U might sign up with one at a very rdixulous prize and still end up knowing just how to model a cup tongue

Use the internet to learn and earn.....its worth more than the likes of the poster above me.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by donemmx: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2016
finally i can reach you.. kazuna.. i have been trying to get across to you for quite awhile now.. mehn ur hard to get... kudos to ur work.. really cool... i will soon move fully into character design.. enough of environment props.. anyway here is my latest 3D design. pls pm me ur new number

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2016
donemmx:
finally i can reach you.. kazuna.. i have been trying to get across to you for quite awhile now.. mehn ur hard to get... kudos to ur work.. really cool... i will soon move fully into character design.. enough of environment props.. anyway here is my latest 3D design. pls pm me ur new number

If only u know how most people would kill, would eat a vulturez gizzard to just be able to do Environs. tongue

Am having a little problem with ma phone. I would forward u ma other Glo line as soon as i find how to get own number.

*****This work reminds me of Mario Puzo's books and this quote >>>"Behind every successful fortune;There is Crime". (I don't know why this particular quote sprung to ma mind) Did u do post in Blender?
I like the Chiaroscuro effect. And the xters have postures (at least to me) that seemed to channel Georges Seurat's 1883 work.

*****Don, for the fisherman series, We made the biggest mistake by using cycles (its 15 mins per render @ a mere 200 samples) and not shipping the rendering to a farm. we, should ve raised money for it.

*****My system, she's now blowing hot.....especially when the fisherman and the river monster collided. So much vertices count. Plz do tell Kingsley, that's what x delaying the work. Next project we must raise funds 4 rendering...Must.

1 Like

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2016
Donemmx, On a 2nd observation, how did u achieve that blood effect? cry

Here 09056821885, I've got it.

there's even blood dripping on the phone booth grill....Explain ooo grin
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by donemmx: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2016
hahahahahahaaaa.. kazzy yes its all blender.. but the snow is not blender
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by reidkrugger(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Very nice jobs u guys have got here. Pretty much d best i've seen in dis section.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Rick9(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
kazuna:
People should utilize the internet to learn a skill. All these half bakes tutors/schools promising you hollywood tutorials are just....a waste of time.

U might sign up with one at a very rdixulous prize and still end up knowing just how to model a cup tongue

Use the internet to learn and earn.....its worth more than the likes of the poster above me.

Broz u are very correct that's the main reason I refuse to go to a computer school to learn Graphics Design. Google and YouTube hastened my learnings under 1Month I spent at home during this holidays.
I can use CorelDraw and Adobe Photoshop very well. Am learning illustrator after that before I move to blender. I can never pay any tutorial centre to teach me I would rather invest the money on Google and YouTube and download endless Tutorials.

I love ur work.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by donemmx: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
here is the view port

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
donemmx:
here is the view port
Superb.
Never run away from environ, its ur niche mennn, ur niche
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rick9:

Broz u are very correct that's the main reason I refuse to go to a computer school to learn Graphics Design. Google and YouTube hastened my learnings under 1Month I spent at home during this holidays.
I can use CorelDraw and Adobe Photoshop very well. Am learning illustrator after that before I move to blender. I can never pay any tutorial centre to teach me I would rather invest the money on Google and YouTube and download endless Tutorials.

I love ur work.

Thats it mate, People should shun all these schools. That 70k or so u would spend on a school is enough to buy Glo data plans and scur the internet for tutorials.

We, the Blender Initiates, Await ur coming into our coven.tongue

Update: Poseidon lend me a Honda bike and i have decided to change the sleeveless blouse to one wt sleeves. And i am listening to Love on the brain. I am beginining to like Rihanna. Thought she is just a one note musician until that piece.
Maybe i will do her next.....nah, i ve some gore coming up after this lady.

I still wish this fisherguy will just finish cookin. I no longer produce asvfast as i used to and i ve gone back to web prog, something i swore once not to do again. mtcheww

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Blink
I am snail slow with any work.......Modelin, texturin, rigging (body rig, face rig) , hair, Now clothes.....

why am i even complainin....i am pretty happy. This month makes it my Four year anniversary since getti n initiated into Blender. My one month into Maya, My one year into Modo, My two weeks into Cine4D and my two years into Houdini. Yet Blender still reigns Supreme.

Too much glo plans on megrin

Maybe one of thesedays i will place ma crappy works in Cinema4D. I doin what is called mograph. i like that stuff. And there x also xparticles....good stuff. If only am intelligent enough, i would veer deeply into it. With that xparticles, u can make ants craw in their hundrexs on someonez skin. U can even makr somethang like acid eating off a surface. and Somethang like that shape shifter, Mystique, In Xmen too

I wonder why those using cinema4D never post their mograph, xpartixles and TurbulenceFd works. I ofen have these impression that Cinema4D x just for motion graphics. Mehnnn, itx beyond that. Motion graphicsbis just scratch on it. That prog x deep. And its Hair system x just.....well, an inch before it equals blender's.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Rick9(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
kazuna:

Thats it mate, People should shun all these schools. That 70k or so u would spend on a school is enough to buy Glo data plans and scur the internet for tutorials.

Broz Na so oh

kazuna:

We, the Blender Initiates, Await ur coming into our coven.tongue

Bro you just made me to love Blender, I don't want to rush into it just taking my time.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Rick9(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
But kazuna. I hope you are earning something from this you amazing talents ?
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rick9:
But kazuna. I hope you are earning something from this you amazing talents ?

Nope, i earn no shishi from it, ok i ve earned once....but it was paltry.

I have been advertising myself (hopin seriously for that James cameron in Nollywoodgrin to notice me) most times to point that i ve got tired. Lets just say, the money will come in due time - right now, i am flowing wt the tides of my passion.

Therez this advert for Hero drink that says something about passion and being the best....i strive and hope tobe amongst the best...

Hope that one day, i will work in a hub with like minds, stay in a cinema and a watch a film were one of the xters (tearing out someonez entrailstongue) was modeled by me. Damm, i will shed tears the day that will happen.

1 Like

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Rick9(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
kazuna:

Nope, i earn no shishi from it, ok i ve earned once....but it was paltry.

I have been advertising myself (hopin seriously for that James cameron in Nollywoodgrin to notice me) most times to point that i ve got tired. Lets just say, the money will come in due time - right now, i am flowing wt the tides of my passion.

Therez this advert for Hero drink that says something about passion and being the best....i strive and hope tobe amongst the best...

Hope that one day, i will work in a hub with like minds, stay in a cinema and a watch a film were one of the xters (tearing out someonez entrailstongue) was modeled by me. Damm, i will shed tears the day that will happen.

Mehn such an amazing talents and to think that you learned this stuff yourself.
Broz I prostrate for you
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by katibu(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
woow. I liked your designs and I think we have followed a pretty similar path and still following same. my story is similar to yours
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Testing Blender 2.78 Release candidate NOW!!!.

And the most beautiful part is...Its got Alembic. They heard ma prayers. huhuuu grin

It also means u can export Blender's Hair system to other applications (Modo I see you and that ur fast Renderer). This is sooooo fab.
Phuck Maya and Yeti.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by reidkrugger(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
kazuna:
Testing Blender 2.78 Release candidate NOW!!!.

And the most beautiful part is...Its got Alembic. They heard ma prayers. huhuuu grin

It also means u can export Blender's Hair system to other applications (Modo I see you and that ur fast Renderer). This is sooooo fab.
Phuck Maya and Yeti.

Y do u blender guys keep beefing autodesk? Maya is industry standard and way ahead of blender like in miles. U r not d first to say dis still i just laugh each time i read. Well, in d end it all depends on d artist but overall, maya is king.
Just say u luv blender more n i'll understand. Bleep maya means maya is trash. And i think not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) / 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World / Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.