Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio - Art, Graphics & Video (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio (51670 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio / MY PORTFOLIO-SUPER REALISTIC CARTOONS AND MANIPULATIONS. ORDER NOW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
reidkrugger:

Y do u blender guys keep beefing autodesk? Maya is industry standard and way ahead of blender like in miles. U r not d first to say dis still i just laugh each time i read. Well, in d end it all depends on d artist but overall, maya is king.
Just say u luv blender more n i'll understand. Bleep maya means maya is trash. And i think not.
lol...dont take it too serious.

Some Blokes are genetically Modified to Hate Maya.

Anyway it is still artist unfriendly. howz ur renderin comin along.

edit: on a second note, i didnt read this ur comment wella until now....did u just say Maya x miles ahead of blender?

Recant this or u would just find urself starting WOrld War 4 tongue
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lord have Mercy......

the devil is always in the details.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by reidkrugger(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
kazuna:

lol...dont take it too serious.

Some Blokes are genetically Modified to Hate Maya.

Anyway it is still artist unfriendly. howz ur renderin comin along.

Edit:
Recant this or u would just find urself starting WOrld War 4 tongue

Its just a simple render, almost done and in scanline. Me no get time for war n i'm lookin fwd to put d frames together for video.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Cute inspirations....We must Eat.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Progress Report....I ve reChristened her Angela.

To think I ve finished with the face rigging...check

- ReChanged the blouse to a sweater.
- Stubbornly refused to use FK rigging, hough i am sufferin it now.

- Rigged the clothe instead of using Sims. I cant still make it fold over the knees anyway.
- Tried to make her facial construct as close to realism as i can. Refused to use Face shape drivers and the sort. Hate it. Bone Rigging all the way. If only i can Max and get hands on Bonespro. I am affectionate towards Max than Maya. i dont know why.

- Was able to achieve proper closure of the eyelids without artefacts....check.
- Went ahead to rig the tongue and put ability to roll out....but somehow it caused unwanted deformations to my lips. I dont know why;P

Next x the Hair and material/shader building and i wrapp up.

Tired of the gurl anyway. But i wont lie, she taught alot, i discovered new ways and discarded old methods that once use to work for me.

This makes it the first time i got bored with project yet trugde on to complete it. Ordinarily, with the stress she gave me, i would ve jumped to somethang new. But i learned many stuff with her. This our 3D x a continous process.....you cant learn every aspect in one sitting.

I rembered the first time i modeled a cup on ma own without tutorial and i thought then that nollywood has a new sherrif in town...if only i knew, i had barely scratched the emulsion paint of the main surfa ce

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Also made fleshy breast rigs, it was...well, coughs. grin
Nl should increase her video size for uploads.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
The Only expression i wont post here x Anguish, i cant get the eyes to wrinkle properly for that.

Much of the inspirio can fro the Snappers Rig demo on youtube. I wonder if theres a tutorial on wrinkle maps in blender?

Nex would be her saying Ntoor and The tongue rolling out. By the way the face x adapted for mocap ( ok maybe not, since it cant wrinkle properly undecided). I think i would just keep building xters (do evwry process, no matter how long) and keep them for future projects.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Marvel1206: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kazuna i love your works...
Your human characters, are they from MAKE HUMAN?
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Marvel1206:
Kazuna i love your works...

Your human characters, are they from MAKE HUMAN?

Thank u. Make human x good if u are doing sometin generic like extras for a game and stuff but i dont use it.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Well, here we go again....Its hair time and its getting messier as usual ;p

I also noticed that if u reduce the hairz root tip to 0.010 or there about, u get a smoother curve.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Marvel1206: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
kazuna:

Thank u. Make human x good if u are doing sometin generic like extras for a game and stuff but i dont use it.

so what do you use?

And all what you posted, it took about how many hrs to render
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
Marvel1206:

so what do you use?

And all what you posted, it took about how many hrs to render

fpr this work i ve used four aofywares.
Maya ......5%...for the lips sculpt extras( more like an attempt to study mayaz interface. Got pissed off the more. That software x as stifling as Buhari's govt)

Clothe Designer....15%.....for the clothes (before i added sleeves) . if u dont have a good motherboard and all those nvidia graphics stuff. This app will squeeze ur system. I made the sleeveless blouse with it and brought it to Blender to convert it to cardigan. The app took almost 2 weeks of the project. I was learning it on the spot. I quess, a good clothe MD will easily call the initial blouse (probably this one also) as amateurish cool

Cinema4d (via TFD)....5% for the smoke in cigar

Blender, my main swiss knife, this is for the bulk. 95% of the sculpt. I dont do box modelin. Here i used rigify addin extra details where needed , face was purely custom bones, UV, Texture , Shaders and Hair likewise .

i ve not begun Rendering.

1 Like

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 23, 2016
sleep Gettinx ME.

Ok, what did i achieve tonite.
- I gave her eyelashes.
- I ve been working her skin shader.
The first picture was the shader i managed to do, but i dont like it. It got transmission and reflection alright but i still prefer the second pic where i allowed the hair to inherit her body's material.

I have not progressed with texturing materials and building shaders for non-xter objects. In my next project, i will work serious on that. Physical based materials will take center stage from now onwards.

I decided to remove the cigar from her mouth. Her lips still form contours for that tongue.
And the glasses....Olayinka , i didnt hear from u again.

Poseidon , out of the blues, said i should refrain from using his Bike. I dont know why....dont worry, i would soon go into environment and stop all this embarassment. undecided

The rendering was done in cycles as usual and i used just 150.
- i didnt bother to work on the eye shader.

1 Like

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 23, 2016
Seriously closin ma eyes now....yawnnnn.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ok, i modeled a basic round earing. I could ve sone the nails, give em some color but....

I notices aome problems with the arms. The elbow x rather disjointed, so i ve hidden it in black.

I had placed a grunge background to enliven the rather bland scene. To think i had plann a whole lotta scene wt that bike in mind....well, itx a challenge, i must go into environ design. Must.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
The Land of the flaming Hair.

I wish they would extend this Sit @ home protest to one week. To think i didnt goto work today...huhuhu. love protest holidays.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
I ve always want to do this woman, reated by Platimage for their game Cyberpunk.....but the hair curls always scare me away.

I love their xinematic stule of lighting. My Cycle rendering always photographic instead of cinematic :/D
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
I ve always want to do this woman, reated by Platimage for their game Cyberpunk.....but the hair curls always scare me away.

I love their xinematic stule of lighting. My Cycle rendering always photographic instead of cinematic :-/

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ok enough of women.

I ve taken up a tiny, tiny Challenge by a NLer young film director (not dor his film, more for fun). So this weekend, i ve modeled a Milipede.....and its lord.
Will post updates when i recharge. ( by the way, u guys should go with Glo, its d best ever for data)

Its Men time.

But first, i saw an old drawing of mine, back in the 50's.
One day, i will do Jesu in 3D. I will make the resurrection scene like this one i drew.....One day.

Its time for Menz......

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by tirigbosa: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
seriously bro, u r damn good. it almost looks like it's a white man doing these models. I have been trying to use YouTube tutorials to do my modellings and they are far away ugly than yours.i can only model take and chair.. but I want to model organic characters. Been wondering since, is it YouTube tutorials that made u this good or do u use resources from other places?... Kazuna , u r d man oo
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
tirigbosa:
seriously bro, u r damn good. it almost looks like it's a white man doing these models. I have been trying to use YouTube tutorials to do my modellings and they are far away ugly than yours.i can only model take and chair.. but I want to model organic characters. Been wondering since, is it YouTube tutorials that made u this good or do u use resources from other places?... Kazuna , u r d man oo

Ma first sculpts ( and some now) were frustratingly ugly. Just be steadfast.

ok, the milipede series. Milipedes, are different from centipedes in that they are herbivores grin

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
And the Milipede Man......they both are gonna star in a shot filmgrin. Big liar.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Normally, i should ve ensured that the wrinkles are flowing in a reasonable direction but since the guy x not a planned or even animatable xter y bother, hez just there to add a bit of extra visual inetrest to the Milipede.

Who still renders with Blender internalgrin.....Me.

Will get them posed together soon.

1 Like

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2016
kazuna:
Normally, i should ve ensured that the wrinkles are flowing in a reasonable direction but since the guy x not a planned or even animatable xter y bother, hez just there to add a bit of extra visual inetrest to the Milipede.

Who still renders with Blender internalgrin.....Me.

Will get them posed together soon.

I
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2016
wilsonreuben:

I

There should be a #tag for that. Everyone seem to have deserted it. Its Cycles this, cycles that now.

Meanwhile, i ve reverted to it for this never ending rendering sef.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 01, 2016
kazuna:

There should be a #tag for that. Everyone seem to have deserted it. Its Cycles this, cycles that now.

Meanwhile, i ve reverted to it for this never ending rendering sef.

Imroved Blender Render in Blender 2.8
That render is cool.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Beginings...

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Rick9(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2016
I love 3D
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Rick9:
I love 3D

Is what we live for...

Her hauz near complete. Venturing into Archi.

I ve decided to stop rendering that fisherman, my Sims system is coughing, sputtering blood almost... had to take her to hospital cry

If she should die, i will weep bitterly. Spent a fortune to upgrade her, Now Cycles had tortured her to near coma.

Next time, i shouldn't take things for granted, bcauz i had duo systems, i maxed the faster one just to prove....here am I, heart in my mouth, praying that the doctor wont say its her motherboard that had taken the bullet.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Meanwhile, i came across this niggur....

He's just good with hard surfaces..too good.

guys like this inspire me totally and i will continue to strive and get to his level....Cinema4d was major in this work.

Did you see the scratches on the heels. The brushed steel and all. This is so frustratingly inspiring.

Kazuna, stay there and keep doing hair all over the place, he'z barely 28.....see ya mate tongue.

I ve always wondered how some pple can combine hard surface modelling at the same time with character modeling? Which part of their brains are they using cool. Do they have two heads?

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Rick9(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
kazuna:

Is what we live for...

Her hauz near complete. Venturing into Archi.

I ve decided to stop rendering that fisherman, my Sims system is coughing, sputtering blood almost... had to take her to hospital cry

If she should die, i will weep bitterly. Spent a fortune to upgrade her, Now Cycles had tortured her to near coma.

Next time, i shouldn't take things for granted, bcauz i had duo systems, i maxed the faster one just to prove....here am I, heart in my mouth, praying that the doctor wont say its her motherboard that had taken the bullet.

Chai my master easy Oh I wish I could understand, but some day
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2016
If you ever wondered how Xmen- apocalpse was made and who the lead VFX hauzs involved....check out this interview.

http://www.artofvfx.com/x-men-apocalypse-jerome-escobar-cg-supervisor-mpc/

I'd just watched it....Critics could go and die, that film as far as i am concerned was EXCELLENT.From now onwards, i would stop reading critiques of films and just go straight ahead and watch it. that was how they all panned Suicide Squad, only for it to turn out commercially successful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) / 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World / Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.