Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. (4791 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by Kestolovee95(f): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:
Mumu. My problem with u Yeeebos touts is,una no dey learn Dis is the same chest beating dat lead to una massive death. Dis time around will be worse for una

I'd like your nice lips wrapped around my thick Igbo dikkk. Waccha say? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by jane0000(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kestolovee95:

I'd like your nice lips wrapped around my thick Igbo dikkk. Waccha say? grin grin grin
Ignore.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by IGBOSON1: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:
Useless albino fool

Just a few days in the zoo custody and he is grey and lost weight

weak Igbo man

^^^You're a vile bastard!

Nnamdi Kanu has more guts than you'll ever have in a million lifetimes! You think he wasn't prepared for the worst outcome when giving himself up to be arrested by the bloodthirsty and hateful 'owners of Nigeria' who (like we saw in the uncivil Biafran war) are always cheered on and supported by their equally evil and murderous allies down south? And true to type....just as was expected, your 'just and fair Nigeria' has rode roughshod over his fundamental human rights and the joke of a document you call the constitution!

Charge the guy to court if you have anything against him! Whatever you animals say he's done can never be compared to what you swine have done to Ndigbo since the 50s till date, so just shut da fuc/k up!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by Nnamoo77: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Watching in 3D
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by Kestolovee95(f): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:
Ignore.

Hey bebe, look here. Just a lil suck on my Big Igbotic Biafran dickkkk, dasall. Be nice. grin lmao!
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by kingdompropty: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nnamdi will regain his freedom today and continue to give Buhari sleepless night.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by krysTein(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:
Useless albino fool

Just a few days in the zoo custody and he is grey and lost weight

weak Igbo man

U ain't serioz
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by MegaMan1987: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Of course the lazy man is still alive. Why would he be dead? Igbo trouble makers were simply looking for a reason to incite violence against other Nigerians.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by JerrryAsemota: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
IGBOSON1:

[s]^^^You're a vile bastard!

Nnamdi Kanu has more guts than you'll ever have in a million lifetimes! You think he wasn't prepared for the worst outcome when giving himself up to be arrested by the bloodthirsty and hateful 'owners of Nigeria' who (like we saw in the uncivil Biafran war) are always cheered on and supported by their equally evil and murderous allies down south? And true to type....just as was expected, your 'just and fair Nigeria' has rode roughshod over his fundamental human rights and the joke of a document you call the constitution!

Charge the guy to court if you have anything against him! Whatever you animals say he's done can never be compared to what you swine have done to Ndigbo since the 50s till date, so just shut da fuc/k up![/s]

Another Hungry Ipob rant
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by kingdompropty: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Victory dance is by the corner grin
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by GoldenJulius(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:
no mind d Id*iot. Him just get small mb for phone dey type nonsense Their type no fit kill rat. Mtchewww
chaiiii, seconded
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by Maxi112: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
maryam6:
Senseless thinking!

Y would buhari kill him?undecided
u sound responsible to me, hope u r not a tribalistic?
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by maryam6(f): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Maxi112:
u sound responsible to me, hope u r not a tribalistic?
Nt at allsmiley
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by Maxi112: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
maryam6:
Nt at allsmiley
wow! nice to no that... are u a Muslim?
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
The lunatic's brain has been reconfigured

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Korea Replys Nigeria Warning Letter. / One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! / Did Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Ask Nigerians To Vote For Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.