Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. (37145 Views)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Taking Bribe / 17-year-old Boy Stabs 25-year-old Man Dead With A Scissors In Zaria(photos) / Boy Shot Dead By A Policeman At Zenith Bank, Zaria (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by kobonaire(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by Yanks101: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Udmaster:
All key Federal Establishment are built in the North with our Oil money.
Why is that?
Is there any comparative advantage the north has over the south in terms of aviation prowress?
No wonder, the programme looks seriously third worldish. As usual, Politics of spoils of war.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by Aliyu333: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by Aliyu333: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:
Blessed Yoruba race grin grin grin

Beautiful smart girl like this will make the Igbos kwench.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3107171_screenshot20151123at10_56_05am_png1c60f468041d2ac5b241fdfd2b0f529f
How tribalism has sung too deep into Nigerians
and yet we are fast to blame others for our own
pathetic misfortunes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by olamisegbe(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
How much does it cost... Except subsidised... No Average Nigerian can afford that

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by IlekeHD: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Aliyu333:
How tribalism has sung too deep into Nigerians
and yet we are fast to blame others for our own
pathetic misfortunes.

Story
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by Yanks101: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by MysticZeus: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Aliyu333:
How tribalism has sung too deep into Nigerians and yet we are fast to blame others for our own pathetic misfortunes.

I don't understand!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by Osu175(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
If NCAT have started building aircraft,then they just started this year.The only plane there are the one we call KEKE NAPEP and the plane Ojukwu used during the war.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by Bollinger(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
AhmadMind:
[size=28pt]Hey Calling on All Nairalanders to FLY with Locally Made AirCraft ....We are Nigerian Patriots and will offer Parachutes..[/size] grin grin grin

This is probably the best post today. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by IlekeHD: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yanks101:
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/07/nigerias-youngest-female-to-pilot-plane-across-america/
We don't swim in the waters of third world Nigeria.

Nigeria is now a third world? Impressed with the girl, but in Nigeria where opportunities are limited, Yorubas are rocking it all the way grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by Aliyu333: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
MysticZeus:

I don't understand!
sorry i never intend to quote yours. Honest mistake.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by dotna(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Very nice
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by Yanks101: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

Nigeria is now a third world? Impressed with the girl, but in Nigeria where opportunities are limited, Yorubas are rocking it all the way grin
Nigeria is not even third world, Nigeria is fourth world.
And i really don't know what you are getting about, but there is no possible human endeavour in Nigeria that has yorubas surpassing the igbos.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by IlekeHD: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yanks101:
Nigeria is not even third world, Nigeria is fourth world.
And i really don't know what you are getting about, but there is no possible human endeavour in Nigeria that has yorubas surpassing the igbos.

No possible endeavors? You better wake up. As we're speaking, we're taking over the business world while you're taking over the drugpushing cartel.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by Yanks101: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

No possible endeavors? You better wake up. As we're speaking, we're taking over the business world while you're taking over the drugpushing cartel.
Taking the Business world grin grin The same owambe folks who would use half the business capital and profits for all kinds of traditional fun-seeking grin grin. Business is a talent, and sorry, very few among you have it.
Unless you mean internet fraud, online scams, phishing and all kinds of identity fraud and similar criminalities.
Anyway, i am done with this thread.
Btw, i have no business with drug pushing criminals. They are not my people.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by Babaji111(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yanks101:
Look at the poor excuse for an aviation college. A nation of over 50 years. grin grin
Deceiving themselves like drunks.
Who then is actually drunk. You or Nigerians?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by IlekeHD: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yanks101:
[size=18pt]Taking the Business world [/size]grin grin The same owambe folks who would use half the business capital and profits for all kinds of traditional fun-seeking grin grin. Business is a talent, and sorry, very few among you have it.
Unless you mean internet fraud, online scams, phishing and all kinds of identity fraud and similar criminalities.
Anyway, i am done with this thread.
Btw, i have no business with drug pushing criminals. They are not my people.

Yes. Taking it over.

Even the rich must party, son. One must live life to the fullest.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by tochstorm(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
shogz89:
Seems they build aircraft as well... The north ain't dull as some proud individuals always insinuate
that is the entire of nigeria resource being used in the desert of a land. Plus it is a school for the rich and it has been there since 2006 and they don't manufacture aircraft cos if they do, why don't we have planes made in nigeria?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by pus22: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by missKiffy(f): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nice smiley
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by Abiagirl777(f): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:
Blessed Yoruba race grin grin grin

Beautiful smart girl like this will make the Igbos kwench.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3107171_screenshot20151123at10_56_05am_png1c60f468041d2ac5b241fdfd2b0f529f

Seriously,I tot your case could be redeemed but sis you are gone,Igbo's have achieved much more than that.
Meanwhile treat yourself with this before you die

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by chrisbaby24(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
efilefun:
Guy go wear your glasses, you dey see vision
Haha...guy na u need am pass...cos u no dey see....look wella guy u go see me...
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by IlekeHD: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Abiagirl777:

Seriously,I tot your case could be redeemed but sis you are gone,Igbo's have achieved much more than that.
Meanwhile treat yourself with this before you die

Yes, they've gone far into drugpushing.... grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by shogz89: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
tochstorm:
that is the entire of nigeria resource being used in the desert of a land. Plus it is a school for the rich and it has been there since 2006 and they don't manufacture aircraft cos if they do, why don't we have planes made in nigeria?
Nah,, let them perfect in light craft before entering into planes,, me no go enter any 9ja plain now o
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by Abiagirl777(f): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

Yes, they've gone far into drugpushing....

grin

You are 4getting your medications
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by thexzy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
tosin2013:
Op, please aw does one enroll into the college? What certificates are offered there and aw can one obtain a commercial pilot license in nigeria?

Thank you
The form has been on sales ever since August.....I think application has been closed for this year. You just gat to wait till next year.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by IlekeHD: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Abiagirl777:
You are 4getting your medications

Even medications can't help you right now.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by thexzy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
tochstorm:
They are actually into Aircraft maintenance not manufacturing......what you just saw up here is a little piece of their practical work......Have been there from 2001-2007. With my Dad in the position of an Airport Manager of FAAN in NCAT, Zaria. I probably do know lots about this institution incase you need some assistance in anyway.....am open to u guys

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by jabojafa(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
tosin2013:
Op, please aw does one enroll into the college? What certificates are offered there and aw can one obtain a commercial pilot license in nigeria?

Thank you
to obtain a commercial pilot license, u need 5credit in O level with maths n english inclusive plus a private pilot license (PPL) and a class 1 medical certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. by jabojafa(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
tosin2013:

Thank you
to obtain a commercial pilot license, u need 5credit in O level with maths n english inclusive plus a private pilot license (PPL) and a class 1 medical certificate. Minimum age is 17yrs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23-year-old Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Stealing Phone / 3 Nigerian Students Busted For Running Online 'love Scam' In Malaysia (pic) / Thief Beaten & Burnt To Death In Abuja This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.