Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! (3480 Views)

Protest Updates. / Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by john124(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
HAPPENING NOW... LIVE IN ABUJA!!! As the director of radio biafra and Biafra Television ‪#‎nnamdikanu‬ appears in court today, waiting for Justice to prevail. So did our formidable young and brave Biafrans those who understand the language of ‪#‎BIAFRAORDEATH‬... As the storm in Abuja right now with peaceful protest chanting and singing biafra song letting the world to know that they are tired of the zoo called Nigeria.. All we ask and need is freedom for Nnamdi kanu and freedom for biafra....
‪#‎freebiafra‬ ‪#‎freennamdikanu‬ ‪#‎freedom‬..
culled from facebook

update
nnamdi kanu's case adjourned to 1st december 2015
he has been taken back to his cell

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by umehmj(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
talk of daredevils
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by JerrryAsemota: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
See the state of them

Jobless ipob fools

Instead of them to protest against their leaders for lack of opportunities, they are disturbing the peace of the land

The police should use all the force of the law to deal with this miscreants. Live bullets should be used if necessary

3 Likes

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is what I call "ONE MIND"..... It will be dangerous for Nigeria to kill Nnamdi Kanu....if unintelligent Abok1 can manufacture Bomb and blow up ppl, a highly skillful and intelligent Igbo IPOB youths who are ready to die will be worse.

..... just an advice

7 Likes

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by menix(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:
See the state of them

Jobless ipob fools

Instead of them to protest against their leaders for lack of opportunities, they are disturbing the peace of the land

The police should use all the force of the law to deal with this miscreants. Live bullets should be used if necessary

As long as the bolded will stray into ur family home nd do the same u anticipated to others..

Onye ara Uwa Mmebi

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by JerrryAsemota: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
menix:

[s]As long as the bolded will stray into ur family home nd do the same u anticipated to others..

Onye ara Uwa Mmebi[/s]
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by john124(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
these people have mind o.... as far as abuja?
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by jane0000(f): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Solomon Aranse should sack for failing I'm his job. We don't want these Jobless miscreants touts here
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
My goodness me!! Some demented almajiris were shouting before that biafrans can never take that protest to Abuja. Hahahahaha, the protest is now at the sit of power-ABUJA.

UMU CHINEKE!!

7 Likes

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by SSPX(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
go and sack him na nonsense
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by SSPX(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
this struggle is for real

1 Like

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by fastguy10: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Biafrans hav taken it 2 their door

Yes to Biafra

D land dat flows wt milk n honey

2 Likes

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
smh.
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by belente(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buharia Will un-knowing break nigeria
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
belente:
Buharia Will un-knowing break nigeria

What exactly d you want Buhari to do?
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by lordcyl3(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
I stand for peace
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by Bobbystanley(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
United we Stand.

I'm proud to be Biafran.
In my next life, I would still be Biafran

6 Likes

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by PedroJP(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
smh.

That ur head go soon feke, keep shaking it.

1 Like

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by basilo101: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
If the zoo does not kw their rights Biafrans will teach them. Peaceful protest is allowed

2 Likes

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by phoneport(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
THIS IS ENDTIME PROTEST BY THE BIAFRANS, WHICH MUST BE NOT BE OVERLOOKED
THIS IS A WAKE-UP CALL FOR THE NIGERIAN SECURITY AGENCIES NOT TO MAKE MISTAKES
THIS IS A WAKEUP CALL FOR THE JUDICIARY NOT TO BE BIAS
THIS IS EQUALLY A WAKE-UP CALL FOR THE N, W, AND S.S TO TAKE SERIOUSLY THE CRY OF A SECTION OF THE ZOO CONTRACEPTION.
ALL HAIL THE LAST CRY FOR FREEDOM FOR BIAFRANS

BUT

LONG

LIVE

NIGERIA THE ZOO REPUBLIC OF AFRICA.

I STAND FOR ONE NIGERIA.

COS

I

AM

N

S

W

AND E ALL TOGETHER.

AND I SAY NO TO ENDTIME THINGS... Read between the line please...
cool cool cool shocked

2 Likes

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:
See the state of them

Jobless ipob fools

see you wey get job, see you wey wise, stop being a hypo. grow up with some sense,
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:
Solomon Aranse should sack for failing I'm his job. We don't want these Jobless miscreants touts here
young lady, tell your uncle M.buhari to stop injustice. you ain't better off with a job either,
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by coolzeal(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:
I drink Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns in hell, from the spliff that I lift and inhale, It Aint Hard To Tell...
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
fastguy10:
Biafrans hav taken it 2 their door
This is how you always start,then when they push back you start screaming.
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by Kestolovee95(f): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:

People dey yarn, hungry ABJ runs girl like you sef dey talk. Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by PointB: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
And the Biafra flag, flys unrestricted in the Zoo's capital. grin

Now that's some bravery!

2 Likes

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by Applaner: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
end time biafrans
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by amjoseph19: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:
Girl, what do you have against briafra, is it wrong for a group of persons to peacefully ask for their fundamental human rights. Most of your comments are just against briafra.
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by Tallesty1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:
Solomon Aranse should sack for failing I'm his job.
We don't want these Jobless miscreants touts here
Hatred ain't taking you nowhere.

Some of them can pay your bride price, pay back every kobo your parents spent on you, buy whatever certificate you have and still have enough money to buy them 10x again.

No offense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by jane0000(f): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
Hatred ain't taking you nowhere.

Some of them can pay your bride price, pay back every kobo your parents spent on you, buy whatever certificate you have and still have enough money to buy them 10x again.

No offense
I am nt hating no one. Are u igboundecided
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by Tallesty1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:
I am nt hating no one. Are u igboundecided
I am a Nairalander.
Re: Happenning Now Live!!! In Abuja Biafran Protest updates.!! by vanunu: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

What exactly d you want Buhari to do?

Buhari fuelled this agitation by not appointing igbos into his kitchen cabinet. I wonder what he was thinking by doing that.

(1) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Walks Free, As EFCC Apologizes To Judge And Blames Media (pic) / Chinese Firm Says GEJ Completed Abuja/kaduna Rail Line Before Leaving In 2014 / JUST-IN Pictures As People Celebrate PDP Win In Esan North East,Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.