Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) (68047 Views)

Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by shachris02: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
I am just coming from No 1 Ngwa road junction Aba. IPOB biafrans seems to have set a traffic post on fire. They are currently barricading the area and setting tires and stuffs ablaze.

I couldn't get to close to take pictures because the men of the Nigerian army arrived and everywhere is hyper. Can someone else confirm these?

No 1 junction in Aba.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3308024_img20160118wa0001_jpegd3bf853344fd7fd1f8ddb56d1463a710

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3308079_biafraabaabiastateprotesttheboykilledtodayandothergraphicphotos7_jpeg0286e1d21e2b0b2e3df099bafb53b5e3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3308080_BiafraAbaAbiaStateProtestTheBoyKilledTodayandOtherGraphicPhotos6_jpgc1dfe1b259af8a392929690bbdc8ed46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3308081_biafraabaabiastateprotesttheboykilledtodayandothergraphicphotos5_jpeg06fa44b393aa2d4a7775dd178af5f56a

Reports reaching DAILY POST reveal that there is an ongoing protest by Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, in Aba, Abia State.

The protest which started Monday afternoon, turned bloody as security agents and members of the group are currently confronting one another.

Details shortly…

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/18/biafra-ipob-protest-turns-bloody-in-aba/

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Meringe(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
shachris02:
I am just coming from No 1 Ngwa road junction Aba. IPOB biafrans seems to have set a traffic post on fire. They are currently barricading the area and setting tires and stuffs ablaze.

I couldn't get to close to take pictures because the men of the Nigerian army arrived and everywhere is hyper. Can someone else confirm these?

No 1 junction in Aba.
It's true, security agents are shooting now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by shachris02: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
I hope it wont get to the point of destroying government properties. The touts were even daring the Nigerian Army to come closer..that they would deal with them.....they called them zoo monkeys . angry

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by shachris02: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Meringe:

It's true, security agents are shooting now.

shocked Really? I left as soon as I saw how tense the whole place was. I just pray innocent bystanders would not be harmed. This is very pathetic. sad

17 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by poshestmina(f): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Can't the Army just let them do their peaceful protest?

undecided

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by shachris02: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
poshestmina:

undecided

babe, the protest was not peaceful. Peaceful protesters would not set government properties ablaze.

335 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
They can burn down their own section of the zoo.

No qualms. cool

Below is an IPOB youth in his Aba room typing
on Nairaland like...

"UN has told Russia and America to take their
war planes to Nigeria tomorrow. The Hydrogen
Bomb tested by North Korea last week was to
warn buhari to leave we biafrans alone"

247 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Kyase(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
shachris02:
I hope it wont get to the point of destroying government properties. The touts were even daring the Nigerian Army to come closer..that they would deal with them.....they called them zoo monkeys . angry
Pishure please

8 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by jopretty(f): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
poshestmina:

undecided
which one is peaceful protest again? So burning of tyres and signposts is a sign of peace to you, right? Biko the Soldiers should do the needful before they start hurting those who refuse to join them.

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
shachris02:
people like you will be calling lagos a no man's land while living in aba.

37 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Kyase(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
poshestmina:

undecided
Who is this

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by shachris02: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
people like you will be calling lagos a no man's land while living in aba.

angry But aba is my land na. Awu m nwafor igbo ji eme onu. cool

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Kyase(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
jopretty:
which one is peaceful protest again? So burning of tyres and signposts is a sign of peace to you, right? Biko the Soldiers should do the needful before they start hurting those who refuse to join them.
I recommend shot at sight policy ASAP

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
NA should do the needful......but rubber bullets please!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by KinkyAngela(f): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chai !!! Biafra don suffer

32 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by seunmsg(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
poshestmina:

undecided

Peaceful protesters don't burn down government properties.

32 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Macelliot7(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Rip man!
Peace is priceless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by BiafranPrince: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lunatics on this thread.

The army barricaded our movement and stopped our meeting, we decided to help the barricade the whole place, wetin sef?

That imp quoting me, which government property?
I dont think you know what you are saying.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Kyase(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
NA should do the needful......but rubber bullets please!!!
Rubber what?
Use diamond bullets if there's any.

23 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by shachris02: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
KinkyAngela:
Good news

there's nothing good about this whole thing. I live in Aba and i can tell you that this their biafran trash have brought nothing but pain to the aba denizens. Many people did not go to market today because of fear of violence. I Wasn't able to undertake a transaction i was supposed to make in GT Bank because the bank was closed down. Businesses are going town. Buyers from other states are now scared of coming down to aba to get stuffs.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by shachris02: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
BiafranPrince:
Lunatics on this thread.

The army barricaded our movement anf stopped our meeting, we decided to help the barricade the whole place, wetin sef?

by destroying government properties? I hope you know what you are doing borders on the fringes of treason?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by KinkyAngela(f): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
shachris02:

there's nothing good about this whole thing. I live in Aba and i can tell you that this their biafran trash have brought nothing but pain to the aba denizens. Many people did not go to market today because of fear of violence. I Wasn't able to undertake a transaction i was supposed to make in GT Bank because the bank was closed down. Businesses are going town. Buyers from other states are now scared of coming down to aba to get stuffs.
Good News

8 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Flyoruboy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
shachris02:

angry But aba is my land na. Awu m nwafor igbo ji eme onu. cool

I thot you said you from Imo state?

8 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by shachris02: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Flyoruboy:

I thot you said you from Imo state?

Yes. And I am welcomed in every part of igboland. Igboland is one. Forget the states. Any igboman bu Nwa-afo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Flyoruboy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
shachris02:

Yes. And I am welcomed in every part of igboland. Igboland is one. Forget the states. Any igboman bu Nwa-afo.

That is great to hear. Same applies to Yorubaland, be it Lagos, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, Osun. Yorubaland is one. I pray government gives this people their Biafra so we can all rest abeg.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Mamatee07: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Is that what they call a peaceful protest They are infringing on other people's rights of movement. They are only destroying their region, go and see Borno. Business will start to move out and poverty will move in while other pad of Nigeria will carry on wi life

21 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by kingzizzy: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
franchizy:
At this rate now i urge the Army to do the needful.

Shoot on sight and dump them at the boro pit.

The IPOB youths dont deserve to be on this earth, let the Army butcher and slaugther them.

I wonder why the igbos cant learn from history and stop reaping harvest of mistakes.

Even ojukwu is laughing now from his grave.

So you are advocating for the killing of people simply because they do not share your point of view? Nice one

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by GodpunishBuhari: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
shachris02:

See who is calling someone tout, a failed blogger Lolz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by kingdompropty: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Are you the devil? All your posts are usually pointing to the fact that you urgently need at least a tout job. If you are not on the street then you are claiming Imo, Abia or Ebonyi State. Get a life.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by shachris02: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

See who is calling someone tout, a failed blogger Lolz

grin troll, it's not time yet. crawl back abeg.

19 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by shachris02: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
kingdompropty:
Are you the devil? All your posts are usually pointing to the fact that you urgently need at least a tout job. If you are not on the street then you are claiming Imo, Abia or Ebonyi State. Get a life.

No, I'm just your worst nightmare. cheesy

Until you pods grow some sense and stop destroying my region, i would never relent.

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos) / NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.