Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi (52341 Views)

Confusion In Kogi As ‘prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu / Confusion In Kogi As ‘prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by LMAyedun(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Okay!
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by bigbasho: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
shocked
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by ameer2: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmmnnn
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Elslim: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
End time
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Really!!! shocked
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by smogup: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
end time burial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Jeloma: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
I give up!
Confused Africans

1 Like

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Walelavender(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
A lot of drama.
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by eazyjakes(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Waiting for episode 3!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Titchi95(f): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
What I learnt from the death of Alhaji Abubakar Audu yesterday... Just when his family were about to start jubilating, they were thrown into mourning. Just when the wife was thinking about being a first lady, she became a widow. Just when the children were about to become the children of the number one citizen of their state, they became orphan. Just when the world was about to rejoice with them, they were thrown into aw. Life is not a bed of roses, never feel too comfortable, be prayerful.........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by AhmadMind: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
oooopps
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by informato: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
hahahahahahah...prayer man or what ever they call you...don't allow GOd Almighty to kill you this HOT afternoon...we are celebrating the absence of one corrupt man , yet u are trying to bring him back...we need more corrupt leaders to die so that Nigeria will be great...and not trying to revive a dead corrupt man...the TOAD,or FROG is dead,no magic can bring him back...tell abacha I said "hi"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by algorithmz(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by eazyflow222: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Make una liv dis man to RIP na waa
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by rawtouch: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ghen ghen
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
me : HELLO

Audu :yea I dey otherside

Me: your people they cry for you

Audu: e no concern me

Me: wake up NA !! Cum and be d governor

Audu : Nooooi m owning a serious debt is better I remain here

Audu: tell them even if they pray till tomorrow I no come back,Satan don give me better deal for here grin

Me : ok

Lol NA joke oh!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by cruzita(f): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
ever since buhari entered ass-hole-rock,stupidity everywhere .prophets and men of God don't even know dia work again

1 Like

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Ayanko(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Waiting.
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Chubhie: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Allahu akbar and fire of holy ghost!!!! LDTMB!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by rezy15(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
This double portion governor sef. You not only want to rule twice but live twice too?

1 Like

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
He's long dead!
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by erinazi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
shiinihost:
cheesy Drama and more Drama
drama indeed!
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by ojaykaz(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
so much confusion right now
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by JoeAdams: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
May his soul rest in perfect peace!!! Amen
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by marlockj: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
So sad he is dead!!!

May his Soul rest in peace.

Politics is for the brave alone.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by oathman(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
hilarious

1 Like

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by blazetitov: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
steffans:
Chai...
I fear Kogi People...

Heard that INEC heard of his death b4 concluding the election was inconclusive..
Hence, not to allow the Yoruba deputy to be the governor of Kogi State..

I feel they should give his deputy the baton..
APC won d election and it should be given to them..

INEC no try for this election. Total votes cast was even more than total number of accredited voters. Like you said, they did not want a Yoruba Governor which is sad in this age and time.
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by LockDown69(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Evil people, who says you can bring back the dead? B.S.

1 Like

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by officialtahir: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Only in Nija!

Election; Inconclusive!

Death; Inconclusive!

#Kogi

5 Likes

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Gabrielwilliams(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
skibii ish aint working ooo

2 Likes

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Laid2001: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
It is appointed for man to die and after death is judgment!

No one can raise a dead man. Every human will die but once only!

3 Likes

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by meforyou1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery / Boko Haram's Sex Enhancing Drugs Seized By Army (photos) / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.