Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi (52342 Views)

Confusion In Kogi As ‘prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu / Confusion In Kogi As ‘prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by TeeElesh: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lol...orisirisi for my Niger,some praying, some crying, some digging his grave.

1 Like

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by obinnashady(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
jascon1:
I won't discredit her allegations
babe was hurt
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Otapipia: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
jascon1:
Mr. Lunkhead, am not ur type. Take a stroll to your fellow lamebrains, am out of town

I repeat you're a faceless fool. Let's face it, one could decipher from your unwarranted jab at the dead that you're just busy body attention seeker. Idiot
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by free2ryhme: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
chrisblack:
reminded me of Jonathan when all pastors,witches ,Alfas and even oba's prayed for him despite is destruction of the economy

bros, na two deferent issues be dis, because one issue involves a dead person
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by miqos02(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
ok
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by jascon1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Otapipia:

I repeat you're a faceless fool. Let's face it, one could decipher from your unwarranted jab at the dead that you're just busy body attention seeker. Idiot
I agree! I got your attention, so I won.
Alright, girl bye!!!
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Snoopy007(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
petsolo15:
ftc....
well, prayer and miracle has done it once more... this is to prove to all atheist that christ still work in mysterious ways.

Where? :S
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by jascon1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
obinnashady:
babe was hurt
ya, deeply
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Otapipia: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
jascon1:
I agree! I got your attention, so I won.
Alright, girl bye!!!

Yeah bye too. Just keep wallowing in your foolishness.
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Leiman100(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
jascon1:
Hahaha you guys are funny. Is a shame how Audu left disgracefully. Imagine how many people insulting his body and his death. He's being mocked like a thief.
Life! Be content with your blessings and do good works to be remembered for
only the dumbest mock the dead. As sooner or later you are going to die also perhaps in a most disgraceful manner unlike Audu that receive a state burial!
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Orikinla(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
These are interesting times in Nigeria. As a brilliant child in the 1970s whose essay "What I Like Best About Nigeria" won the first prize in the Pop Magazine West African Essay Competition, I never saw the terrible things happening now in my nightmares. What happened to Nigeria? I blame all the military coup plotters for derailing the national development of Nigeria from the first coup of 1966.
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Baboo13(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hahaha imagine.

So they called a prophet to revive him....

Don't they believe in their imams and alfas?

Loooooool!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by mharita2015(f): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
officialtahir:
Only in Nija!

Election; Inconclusive!

Death; Inconclusive!

#Kogi

officialtahir you have finished me all the way in South Africa. #Inconclusive!
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by baloney: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
eya that is love
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by jascon1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Leiman100:
only the dumbest mock the dead. As sooner or later you are going to die also perhaps in a most disgraceful manner unlike Audu that receive a state burial!
hahahaa....Am so sorry for laughing again. State? Honestly, you are despicable
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by Okorieikechukwu(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
tongue hmmm
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by j1mmy: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
yes so he can steal more money...only in Nigeria...
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by onelife97: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
So na so Kogites take bury 11 billion Naira??
Re: ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi by nduchucks: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nigeria and Nigerians never cease to amaze me o.

Scooby, abeg help me laugh at myu people:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery / Cars Recovered By Abdullahi Abubakar From Yuguda (Photos) / Boko Haram's Sex Enhancing Drugs Seized By Army (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.