Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court (47282 Views)

Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by summerflame(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Even Moses saw the end of Pharaoh, how much more of that useless Albino
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by HrmOlolade(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
kingzizzy:

But the same Igbos are the same people who want leave you Nigerians and go to Biafra, you people said no. You Nigerians are pathetic just like your non existent "one Nigeria". Nnamdis life struggle is for Biafra, the man has said it many times that he is prepared to die for Biafra. He fearlessly flew into Nigeria from London when you Nigerians were saying "he will never come back from London to lead his struggle". He put all of you to Shame. What is jail or prison to a man who is prepared to die for what he believes in? Nnamdi is a freedom fighter and a great man.

Ride on IPOB!! The oppressive ,Lord Lugard invented instrument of exploitation called Nigeria will surely come to an end some day and we will all breathe the fresh air of freedom in Biafra.
keep deceiving your self, so yorubas are the ones that will decide your agitation ehn. This was how your coward rebel ojukwu started before he fled if you want us to take you serious leave our land for your erosion ravaged soil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by missyadorable(f): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
JingoOAU:
He hasn't met the bail conditions.....instead of these brainless and tactless charlatans to perfect ways to meet his bail conditions, they are always here on nairaland and every other social media network ventilating through their anus

I guess IPOB members are peopled with educated illiterates....no more, no less
Brother,you don't need to guess.You are 100% right

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by sukkot: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
cheesy cheesy gerarahia cheesy
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The State Security Services (SSS) has asked a magistrates court to discontinue the hearing of the case against the director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

At the hearing today, November 23, the prosecuting counsel said since the arraignment of the defendant, facts have emerged which would necessitate for the case to be taken out of the jurisdiction of the magistrates court. He asked the court for the permission to take the matter to another court.

He also said that “coupled with the fact that the accused person has been unable to perfect his bail… the complainant is expeditiously apply for the arraignment of the accused in the appropriate court”.

But one of the defending counsels, V. E Obeta told the court that the team of the defendant has been aligned and all discord settled. He said he and his team are appearing on the orders of the defendant.

Another defending counsel M. U Ibekwo said: “There is no way that they can be in pretense of violating the orders of the court.”

He said the SSS could not pick someone from Lagos, transport him to Abuja and violate the court and then suddenly stumble on new facts that would mandate that the case be transferred to a competent court of law. He argued that under the law, the SSS has no right to hold Kanu in their facility.

“But my Lord, today we noticed that the defendant was brought from the SSS custody instead of a prison facility as stipulated in the law,” Ibekwo said.

He said an ex-partie order by the SSS violated the proceedings and orders of the court.

“My lordship, there is no appeal against any of the orders that have been issued by this court whatsoever,” he said.

He prayed the court not to allow the discontinuance of the matter until compliance is made with the orders of the court.

In his arguments, the prosecuting counsel said that the prosecution did not need an instruction from the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) to discontinue a case.

The accused stood throughout the proceeding without making any comment.

But the magistrate, Shuaibu Usman showed his dissatisfaction in the time taken by the case especially with the verification of the surety and property for bail.

The prosecuting counsel said the SSS has verified that the said surety works with the Ministry of Environment but that there are other matters arising.

The chief magistrate, Usman adjourned the matter to Tuesday, December 1, for ruling on the application to discontinue the case.

Meanwhile, there was heavy security pretense when Kanu appeared in court as supporters tried to touch and get close to him. The security operatives mostly armed search asked anyone who tried to enter the court for identification.

https://www.naij.com/645869-nnamdi-kanus-case-assumes-new-twist.html

lalasticlala

Please this is not Nnamdi kalus picture oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by ThisMeansWAR: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
xtervaganza:
you'll die with Yoruba name in your mouth

Hahahahahahaaha
the way ojukwu died with fani kayode's name in his mouth cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
sisqonite:

Your last statement is not a very good thing to say out loud. That's treason you know?
A justification/ground for terrorism

Hey man, I haven't justified anything, why is it a taboo in Nigeria to speak truth?

do you think an average northerner has benefited anything from the over 19 years of northern rule?

I have only stated the obvious, the reason why these groups have gained followers, and you say its treason? Man, you need to re-read my comment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by backtosender: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buharu will soon die
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by backtosender: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Imanuelle:

Hey man, I haven't justified anything, why is it a taboo in Nigeria to speak truth?

do you think an average northerner has benefited anything from the over 19 years of northern rule?

I have only stated the obvious, why is a reason these groups have gained followers, and you say its treason? Man, you need to re-read my comment.
don't mind these stupid Nigerians this is why boko haram is killing them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by kingzizzy: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
HrmOlolade:
keep deceiving your self, so yorubas are the ones that will decide your agitation ehn. This was how your coward rebel ojukwu started before he fled if you want us to take you serious leave our land for your erosion ravaged soil

Joker! Just like most Yorubas, you have no sense of self determination. That's why Biafra is giving you people sleepless nights. You are not even ashamed that your Government is going to roll out tanks in the east for the sake of people don't want to be with you. The same tanks you can't even roll out and end Boko haram. You Nigerians are funny, how did Lord Lugard manage to convince you people that there is any country called Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
jomoh:

Are you people for real?

Aren't you people tired of playing victim all the time? Are you the only group in the country?

You have always miscalculated politically even in the face of warnings. So whose fault is that?

Ogoni land has been abandoned for a long time did we hear any secession threat from them. Poverty in Kogi state and the north is higher than any part of the country do we hear anything secession from them.

Scores of people were murdered in Odi town by one block head PDP president they didn't threaten secession.

What has being done to you guys that translates to being treated unfairly?

The last time Abia state governor T A Orji sacked non Abia Igbos was it Nigeria's fault.

Enugu has sacked 150 lecturers now is it the fault of the FG or other Nigerians.

Have you treated yourselves fairly?

GEJ was president for 6years he never completed the Second Niger bridge, the policisization of the East west road was part of what separated him and Amaechi. Instead of you to call him to order and hold him responsible, you blindly voted for him. Even when his own SS people were divided over him.

So where is the unfair treatment coming from?

Even if the whole country decides to zone the presidency to your region can you unanimously present someone? NO

Its time to stop all this victim game and play your politics right to get your right. Even the Catalans that we're marginalised, suppressed and oppressed to the point that they were banned from speaking their language publicly are still not successful at breaking apart despite being the most industrialised region in the whole of spain. Why because they've not gotten their politics right.

You must lack 'proper' education.

I used 'they' and you used 'you'.

Learn to not twist words.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Tycyborg(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
kaycid77:

LIONS are most dangerous when they are quiet.... they will roar to intimidate but when they are quite they want to strike dangerously.... he is a human, he doesn't need to shout to ANIMALS

See as you de talk... Ganiu faweinmi is a real lion... He shouted till he die... Fela is a real lion he shouted till he die... Martin L.King is a real lion, he shouted till he die... and so many other people... To me all i see here is a scared rat and see the look in his face? lol...Even if he is not pleading, his looks and actions are already pleading and may he rot in jail for treason against his country and besides you don'T watch documentary at all... If you do watch it, you will know the silent lions are the ones that get chased out of their pride land and territory

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by dokunbam(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Stolen:
No court ever charged Buhari for Dog and Baboon threat that led to the murder of thousands of Nigerians after he lost the 2011 election.

No court ever charged the Oba of lagos for openly threatening igbos with murder and dumping them in Lagoo if they dont vote APC.

The list are endless.

Radio Biafra Director for defending his igbo people and wanting better for his people.
has anybody charged asari dokubo or tompolo,, his case is far greater that's why his case is taken more seriously than all others
shogz89:
has anybody charged asari dokubo or tompolo,, his case is far greater that's why his case is taken more seriously than all others

This reply is epic,

ooo seeee cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Burger01(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Useless mofo. He wants to waste his life for a very useless cause undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by IGBOSON1: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Really? grin

^^^What's funny? Why grinning like a deranged cheshire cat high on skunk!?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Awoofawo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
when director calls you people monkeys and baboons you lament so you didn't see where he corrected himself silly animal I wish ll lay my hands on your father's neck and strangle him to death for bringing this useless thing to the world anuofia read no way always looking out for fault I hate you yorubas with passion everyday I pray you all die @ once silly tribe of ritualist and brown roof no wonder awolowo and her useless LovePeddler HID are rotting in hell dieeeeeeeeee all of you from tinubu to the rest of the brown teeth mouth odour with 30 cm tribal mark
O ma she o!!! don't know what say to you, cos fighting lady is not my thing!!! We dey make love to lady ni, spiritual fight is what Fela called it! cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by summerflame(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Why are you this gullible?..Receive brain in Jesus Name.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by sukkot: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but the problem is yoruba mouth can quake the earth how do we manage that
grin grin yeah we are known for having the gift of the gab grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by IGBOSON1: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Jazzlite:

You can go and create your Biafra in Cameroon we Nigerians are not going to joke with an inch of our territory

^^^Shut up you bastard! Igboland existed long before your slave colony was even a thought in the minds of your masters!

By the way, what do you understand by a federation of states? It's only in your cursed joke of a country where the tail wags the dog instead of the other way round! Besides, is their any immutable law of science that brought your 'one Nigeria' into being; or did it come into existence owing to the desire of slave owners/traders to create an enabling environment to facilitate their plunder of African human and material resources!

You can never be truly free until you change your way of thinking!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by summerflame(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
This nigga got served and he is pained. You are the greatest foul among the diaciple s of that albino. Did u go to school at all slowpoke?.. Product of a leaked condom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by summerflame(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
This nigga got served and he is pained. You are the greatest fool among the disciples s of that albino. Did u go to school at all slowpoke?.. Product of a leaked condom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by summerflame(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Must we blame the gods for giving u as a curse to your fellow baboons. Bro, what time do u normally take your drugs?. You are a fool sir. I am sorry if my utterances are too blunt. kisses
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Burger01(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
kaycid77:

MUMU... he was even offered largess and he refused.... you dont know whom you are dealing with.... His father is not poor and he is not a poor hungry man and money monger, get this into your empty SKULL
Gather una selves and go bail the mofo out. Stop ranting aimlessly on public foraundecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Burger01(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I know Nnamdi More Than You! Even their compoun situated @Ibeku Umuahia! grin grin So Stop lying! We hate liars here in the Zoo cheesy
Tell am cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by chimaobinelson(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
believe me THAT GUY,HIS RACE ARE BRAVE PEOPLE,HE GAVE HIMSELF TO THE POLICE. . . HE CAME BACK FOR THIS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Spybradd: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Idrismusty97 MONKEY grin:
Just like a good puppy, That's my bingo. smiley
Idris_MONKEY97
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by M4gunners: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ngene abi wetin dey dey call u . Last week someone suggested you volunteer yourself for ritual, i was thinking you will accept the offer. Kanu is our Man anytime and day.
If you can show me were Tinubu,Saraki or Orubebe is shouting while in court,then i will call Nanu a fear fear man, if not He is still the fearless i know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by jomoh: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Imanuelle:

You must lack 'proper' education.

I used 'they' and you used 'you'.

Learn to not twist words.

Wow!

I think you should look in the mirror to see who lacks proper education.

You obviously defended the actions of those people and you expect to be exonerated from the blame just because you used "they". What a pathetic and lame excuse to expunge yourself from the blame.

Next time you want to try such do it with a more credible excuse.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
jomoh:

Wow!

I think you should look in the mirror to see who lacks proper education.

You obviously defended the actions of those people and you expect to be exonerated from the blame just because you used "they". What a pathetic and lame excuse to expunge yourself from the blame.

Next time you want to try such do it with a more credible excuse.

How about you call me a northerner because I spoke about them too?
Swerve dude.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by jomoh: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Imanuelle:

How about you call me a northerner because I spoke about them too?
Swerve dude.

Oga go back to your school and this time don't skip GNS classes.

You obviously need help on your comprehension of statements(even your own statement you lack its comprehension).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by jomoh: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
billyG:

Maginalisation ko!maginani!what of other region that has never produce d prsdnt,senate prsdnt,Army chief,d Eastern Region produces d 1st Governor general,1st prsdnt,6 senate prsdnt,DSP twice,1speaker,NNPC GMD,haba!what do they want

No mind those hypocrites.

They only thrive in chaos. Law and order is not their forte.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by HrmOlolade(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
kingzizzy:

Joker! Just like most Yorubas, you have no sense of self determination. That's why Biafra is giving you people sleepless nights. You are not even ashamed that your Government is going to roll out tanks in the east for the sake of people don't want to be with you. The same tanks you can't even roll out and end Boko haram. You Nigerians are funny, how did Lord Lugard manage to convince you people that there is any country called Nigeria?
Why won't they roll tanks since you guys are emulating animals, you refused to behave like human being no wonder ojukwu was able to convince you to die for an hopeless struggle and he cowardly fled leaving you to your disastrous fate

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.