Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,936 members, 7,828,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court (47276 Views)

Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by anumide(f): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I know Nnamdi More Than You! Even their compoun situated @Ibeku Umuahia! grin grin So Stop lying! We hate liars here in the Zoo cheesy
babe where exactly @ ibeku umuahia?
I go like do excursion go the place.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Visocrate(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
the zoological republic of mamam mmadu bu gari why holding the the brain box of the botanical republic of Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by mart2k(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chanchit:
See as Nnamdi fall my hand! He suppose dey shout "We will burn down the zoo!" Just to ginger him followers na. Bros don taya, he wan go house,but unfortunately he just found another home away from home.
Dnt mind d criminal. D thing dat pain me most is dat he has access to free food(1 meal/day). Daz gud for his health. D guy don dey black small small. Laf wan kill person here o

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by mart2k(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chai, kanu d abino suddenly bcom dumb. Diaris God ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by BABANGBALI: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Christmas and new year in prison go sweet die for the biafran hero wanna be grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by obynaDmob(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
kaycid77:

LIONS are most dangerous when they are quiet.... they will roar to intimidate but when they are quite they want to strike dangerously.... he is a human, he doesn't need to shout to ANIMALS

Ohk... So those times wen e dey shout like animal say" the zoo must fall "e be noe get plan to strike "dangerously"

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by mart2k(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
bosedekemi:

Seems to out have issue reading and understanding English. The bail condition has been met but the SSS continues to violate the order
Madam interpreter, u dey side ur abino brother, Nnamidi kunu...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by mart2k(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
aguiyi:

anumanu
Going by ur name Aguiyi, it means that na ur father we killed like fowl in 1966 and here u ar today wanting to follow his footsteps. I shake head for u. U cn say anything u like bt I dnt v ur time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by badnature: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
the children of darkness(yoloba) always having orgasm on anything ibo! there are more than 7 images of kanu defiant,but you people choose the one that will make you have orgasm so fast,my attitude is enjoy it while it last as the ZOO makes nonsense of it judiciary system before civilized world

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by mart2k(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
superstar1:
The toothless lion and the Lunatic Albino god of y1bos will be returned back to his cage till December.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The part that got me laughing in the report was ''The accused stood throughout the proceeding without making any comment.''. He stood like someone that missed his bus or a chick that was drenched in heavy rain.

Despite all his noise making on Radio Biafra, just some few weeks in his DSS cage has made him quieter.
Bros don tire, e wan go home
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by mart2k(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kestolovee95:
All i see is that the zoo is confused beyond confusion they want to keep adjourning but they'll end up getting themselves burnt with this case when Biafrans run out patience.

Let me see how awusa fulani and their children will survive the onslaught of 60 millions Biafrans in the zoo and in 88 countries. When their family members are hunted like rats on the streets of Malay, Dubai and italy they'll know that no where is safe for evil people in the world.
Abeg, go ahead and kill one Aboki and c d result. Thank God, Aboki sabi use ibos do suya. Ask ursef first, how many hausa dey for ibo land. In fact, if ibo mistakenly kill even slowpoke aboki, thousands of u wil die like chicken
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by mart2k(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

kikikiki grin

But kanu doesn't look like that kinda person. I'm very sure he is not a gay.
Dnt worry, he wl bcom gay there
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by mart2k(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
You rotten pig!!! Ur life is a waste! May the devil lick ur bone marrows! U are a goat for life!
U can fight for Biafra o, I cn c d way uar responding to every anti Biafra comments. Everybody shld help me welcom another Biafra warrior in d making.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by walozanga(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
WHY SO MUCH SECURITY ON A COMON MAN. BUHARI IS AFRAID COS ONE SCRATCH ON HIM.. THE ZOO WILL BE IN A MESS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by walozanga(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
WHY SO MUCH SECURITY ON A COMON MAN. BUHARI IS AFRAID COS ONE SCRATCH ON HIM.. THE ZOO WILL BE IN A DEEP TROUBLE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chanchit:
See as Nnamdi fall my hand! He suppose dey shout "We will burn down the zoo!" Just to ginger him followers na. Bros don taya, he wan go house,but unfortunately he just found another home away from home.
Ooooooooo!
Wetin dey worry una naaa? angry

See as u jez make me burst laff wit d garri & beans wey I dey eat dis nite, come let garri fly past my nose comot! grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Proffdada: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
simplycarro:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hebboess can lie to make themselves feel good. Buhari or the DSS offered this your phantom largess abi?
Your Supreme Leader will surely spend the xmas and New year in a lonely, cold and dark DSS underground cell in Kuje.
yeeebos dey plan season 101 of prison break

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I know Nnamdi More Than You! Even their compoun situated @Ibeku Umuahia! grin grin So Stop lying! We hate liars here in the Zoo cheesy

Then, you are a Big FOOL! I guess you are one of the zoo baboons that was paid. And stop answering an Igbo name. Meanwhile, Nnamdi Kanu didn't make comment cos he is educated, you won't expect him to behave as he does in his broadcast publicly. He is a simple man, but when the Zoo will fall. Mark today, Heaven has ordained it. Biafra MUST stand!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Proffdada: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

girl you don't know the court
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Proffdada: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
YourNemesis:

Yeeeebhoes can lie for Africa.
See the hateful charlatan's family home ....

shocked shocked :O [size=38pt]Biafra!!!!![/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Proffdada: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:
I tell u. The guy really mess up ni. He should have consider there are more Igbos outside SE than SE himself and dey are doing well. How do you expect dem to support biafra with all their properties everywhere? I just pity d guy small sha.
He wasn't thinking for anyone
He never thought of the consequences just like the blind protesters and ojukwu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Proffdada: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
catlova:

He only opens his mouth on radio grin
You mean he's just a nasty DJ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Proffdada:

You mean he's just a nasty DJ?

Bros i no talk so ooo. Before dem com dey demonstrate for ma house

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by sochima1989(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Don't pity his family
Rather pity yourself
Cause you are a slave and you don't even know it
Nothing worse than being a slave and not knowing that you are a slave
The day you free yourself from mental slavery is the day you'll know why people like Nnamdi kanu are the way they are
hello Mr man....Please understand this; I am no slave in my father land. Mental hobos and other Biafra fighters are scared and can't stand the shame of a great lost... . Am doing well and can only see greater tomorrow...so I don't know why you and others are in bondage... my pity don enter u too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by kenchylala: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
superstar1:
The toothless lion and the Lunatic Albino god of y1bos will be returned back to his cage till December.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The part that got me laughing in the report was ''The accused stood throughout the proceeding without making any comment.''. He stood like someone that missed his bus or a chick that was drenched in heavy rain.

Despite all his noise making on Radio Biafra, just some few weeks in his DSS cage has made him quieter.

Do u shout in a courtroom whn u ve not been asked to speak You will b held in content, where u from self u sure say u enter class at all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by tobiasbeecher: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
MadCow1:
The rate at which Nnamdi is being passed around in Prison by the Yoruba and Hausa Gangs, he may soon get impregnated ...

grin
I really believed initially that you were a matured man, but you have been proving me wrong in the last few weeks with your childish comments everywhere! SMH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Seunjungle(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Some people are sentimentally blind! We read it that the magistrate was dissatisfied in verifying surety and properties for his bail out. Where is Esther sweetdrm and the rest agitators to join their own properties so that the zoo Nigeria can release KANU! Zoo prison KANU will rot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Jeflox: 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
NIGERIA IS YET TO BE MATURE IN THEIR PRACTICE OF DEMOCRACY AND TRUE FEDERALISM, AM SHOCKED WHEN I READ THAT SSS ASKED THE MAGISTRATE COURT TO DISCONTINUE THE HEARING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU,A WHOLE JUDICIARY. IMAGINE. NOT EVEN APPEAL BUT ASKED. THIS COUNTRY'S MODE OF RUNNING GOVERNMENT IS FUNNY AND AUTOCRATIC. WE ARE PRACTISING WHAT I CALLED MILITOCRACY. SCOTLAND HAS THEIR FREEDOM FROM UK, GAMBIA IS LANDLOCKED IN SENEGAL, CRYING FOR FREEDOM IS NEVER A CRIME BUT IT DEPENDS ON THE METHOD.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Jeflox: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
MY TAKE ON THE MATTER IS, IF NNAMDI IS FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM, WHY ADVISE HIM TO DO IT LEGALLY AND AVOID THE INTIMIDATION AND DRAGGING AROUND OF THE GENTLE MAN, THERE ARE SO MANY POLITICAL THIEVES IN NIGERIA THAT HAVE DONE WORSE THING THAN NNAMDI BUT THEY ARE SITTING ON TOP OF IT WITH NOBODY TALKING because THEY SEEM TO BE ABOVE THE LAW. ONCE IT'S IGBO, EVERYBODY WILL BE FLEXING HIS MUSCLE, IF WE WILL BE ONE NIGERIA LET US BE AND WE WON'T BE, LET THE COUNTRY SPLIT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.