Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Listen To My Second Single Guys - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Listen To My Second Single Guys (4930 Views)

Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) / “I Don’t Want Married Men!” – Toke Makinwa Is Disappointed Single Guys Are Not C / I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na so na
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Ay04z(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
dubylhover:
well,just listened to d track,first nd foremost,you shud know I was listening to jay z's nickel and dimes before stumbling unto ur thread about your song...so you should knw I was in another realm of music...so I conditioned my mind that I'd stem down to listen to yours...

I'd have to say that whoever did that beat for you and d instrumentals is really really good..cos honestly that's d only good thing in this your song..sorry but d lyrics were too too shallow and amateur..ish.
my advise,still work with your producer,den settle down and pen your lyrics or look for someone who can cos I'd b sincere d beats of d songs is very good,if managed by a proper nd good artiste,it cud b a club banger..but you're getting there sha,just put more effort and meaning to your lyrics nd you'd b there..
one luv nd good luck..

cc airforce1
9ja track don't need to b meaningful to blow quote me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Buty Is Getting Bigger / Messi Goes Blonde: This New Hair Style Of Messi Will Keep U Speechless / Funke Akindele Biography, Net Worth, Age, Wedding Pictures, Husband, M...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.